Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

GM

Is there a specific place to spend gold? Do we do that in the tavern section? How much would say(in cents and gold), a set of armour, a horse and/or a mage's book cost?
Yeah, there isn't really a strict use for gold right now. :sweat_smile:

We can set up a market thread if you like.

Otherwise, it's fine to just guesstimate.

Yorth

Swordman
Btw, I have this really cool map-making software called wonderdraft, and it's quite easy to make decent looking maps with it. Maybe I could use it to keep track of the already explored areas?

PS: I could make another character whose sole job is to make maps or something.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Btw, I have this really cool map-making software called wonderdraft, and it's quite easy to make decent looking maps with it. Maybe I could use it to keep track of the already explored areas?

PS: I could make another character whose sole job is to make maps or something.
Sure!

kilnareth

Yeah, there isn't really a strict use for gold right now. :sweat_smile:

We can set up a market thread if you like.

Otherwise, it's fine to just guesstimate.
I think a market place would be really cool.

A market place or an auction house would be good!

Finally, Ryzen's enchantments can earn him some cash.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
When I heard the evaluator's words, I was immediately somewhat shocked. In the world I came from, healers were scarce, much less ones that could heal wounds of my magnitude. And here there was a temple full of those kinds of miracle makers?
On a side note, Nene isn't very used to Tonia either and she never went to the local temple for anything other than getting the knowledge of rather or not her goddess was venerated here, so...

She doesn't know much about the power of healers in this world.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The Stevie's Wardens had a mission for collecting the horns of horned rabbits. They were all over the place and they had scouted the warrens aheads of time, so it didn't take long. Most of the time was spent walking, or bagging random game we encountered on the way. On the second day, though, we ran into a direwolf pack with two kobold riders between them. Stevies team deal with them. There was some loss to the loot, but considering what I had to go through to protect that bag of meat from armored wolves that weigh as much as I do, I'd say everything went reasonably well. Oh, and we found an old watchtower up there. It's abandoned and a good shelter, so it might not be a bad idea to send someone to fix the door and mark it as a safe spot.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask. Do you still have a surplus of that healing grass? I want to buy some if you do.
Please remember to quote the entire request when posting your report. Especially the rewards part.

Don't make the job harder for the person appraising it by not giving them the basic info they need.

Yorth

Swordman
If possible, could someone evaluate Felicia's most recent quest?
I'll take a look at it.

On a side note. There seem to be many potential plotlines that are uncataloged. We may want to add-in important characters to the library.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Anyhow, any npc shops that people want?

Feathers95

Anyhow, any npc shops that people want?
Just some ideas off the top of my head:
Pretty Important
Armour (iron, chainmail, steel, silver, leather, repairs)
Weaponry (Swords, spears, lances, repairs, sheaths, arrows, bows, crossbows, maces, etc)
Mage Stuff (Tomes/grimoires, mage robes(help channel mana?), crystal orbs, wands, etc)
Apothecary (healing potions, herbs, cures for paralysis, poison, sleep inducements etc)

Not as important
Clothes (particularly boots, cloaks and adventuring stuff)
Enchantment (give elemental/durability/strength/sharpness/magical effects to armour/weaponry/jewellry)
Jewellery (necklaces, amulets, anklets, bracelets, rings, earrings)
Misc Shop? (Letters, maps, etc)

kilnareth

Ryzen specializes in enchantments so if anyone wants to set up a weapon/enchantment shop, hit me up!

Though Ryzen has little to no funds...

Feathers95

Ryzen specializes in enchantments so if anyone wants to set up a weapon/enchantment shop, hit me up!

Though Ryzen has little to no funds...
Damn, I was about to ask why doesn't he just set up a Floor Mat shop for starters but he literally doesn't have enough for it!

Felicia's pretty rich so you can probably talk her into enchanting her silver sword or giving her a discount in the future in exchange for enough funds lol

P.S If it's not too much trouble could you link your CS in your signature? Just so that I don't have to go find it all the time ^^

On a separate note, Felicia is always up for interaction with anyone. You don't have to ask, just set up a random interaction point somewhere and I'll respond appropriately lol surprise me

kilnareth

Felicia's pretty rich so you can probably talk her into enchanting her silver sword or giving her a discount in the future in exchange for enough funds lol

P.S If it's not too much trouble could you link your CS in your signature? Just so that I don't have to go find it all the time ^^

That is a good idea. I'll probably set up an interaction point in tge Tavern. In the meantime, let me put a link of Ryzen's CS to my signature doo-dad.