Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Boop~ I spent all of today doing website design :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I think we finished 6 or 7 objectives on the raid btw! ^^)/

But welcome back~
Oh yeah, I tried pushing the overall progress of defeating the horde with my latest raid post.
Hope it was okay to do that with NPC's, since Liana is currently incapacitated due to it being noon.
>w<

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh yeah, I tried pushing the overall progress of defeating the horde with my latest raid post.
Hope it was okay to do that with NPC's, since Liana is currently incapacitated due to it being noon.
>w<

X
It felt good to me! ^^)/
T.T

I can't be having my level 8...

Himekawa

Im Tempted to do such a quest, but i don't entirely know if art dude would be interested in a minorly enchanted eldritch painting o3o.(even if the effects of the painting weren't permanent)
Why? He can boast that he had a special painting, with art so strange it can affect the mind. Even people are making a fuss about mona lisa painting (something about the smile?).

Feathers95

Nobody's done either birthday quests, as such the birthday party quest hasn't gone up yet.
'-'

X
I just want to let you know that I REALLY want to have Felicia join in one of the noble quests since she's a prior princess and stuff but I can't because she has to go on a giant murder spree first and it took me forever to write all these quests just so that I could even get to this Rank D exam sdosadj
Basically, I love your quests but I can't do them rn :/

Himekawa

What's the limit of harm that can be done in tax collection quest? Is a forced requisition of objects allowed?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I just want to let you know that I REALLY want to have Felicia join in one of the noble quests since she's a prior princess and stuff but I can't because she has to go on a giant murder spree first and it took me forever to write all these quests just so that I could even get to this Rank D exam sdosadj
Basically, I love your quests but I can't do them rn :/
Well, they're all still open!
\o/

*huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

X