Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Leegood

I just want to let you know that I REALLY want to have Felicia join in one of the noble quests since she's a prior princess and stuff but I can't because she has to go on a giant murder spree first and it took me forever to write all these quests just so that I could even get to this Rank D exam sdosadj
Basically, I love your quests but I can't do them rn :/
o.o) slaughter 20 closest people in pirate place quest?
*.*) *Creates loner character who slaughters 20 random passerby that did not scowl at him*

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What's the limit of harm that can be done in tax collection quest? Is a forced requisition of objects allowed?
I'd say you don't have this authority, but you can write a report to the higher ups that X person is refusing to pay their taxes, and therefore you recommend the collection of their objects instead.

But uhn... Just my view, I'd say it's more of an open ended thingy~

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I just want to let you know that I REALLY want to have Felicia join in one of the noble quests since she's a prior princess and stuff but I can't because she has to go on a giant murder spree first and it took me forever to write all these quests just so that I could even get to this Rank D exam sdosadj
Basically, I love your quests but I can't do them rn :/
Another fellow mass murderer!

Shameless advertisement! Luna had 4 Freestyle posts dedicated to the D-ranked exam! Called Spiralling Nightmare, and you can read find it in Solet' Luna [Freestyle RP History]!

Nivateth

*SLIME CRISIS HAPPENING IN SCRIBEL CITY*

*me and @FlutterOfCrows *

1585961070427.png

Leegood

"True... it may just be that time of day I suppose." Myria smiled tiredly as she finished her lovely mug of hot chocolate. "Or maybe everyone's still recovering from the slime raid. Ah, the city has so many repairs to get done..." She sighed.

"That would've been a good idea...but unfortunately, at the time, I was in far too much of a panic to hoard the slime cores of the ones I killed. They're probably still rolling about somewhere, or maybe some passerbys already picked them up." She smiled, not particularly bothered by the potential loss in wealth. They were fortunate the city even remained standing after the raid, and that Myria didn't die whilst fending off so many sewer slimes, so she wasn't about to suddenly be greedy and demand more good things from that disaster.

"Anyways, I should probably get going, it was nice meeting and chatting with you Leti, hope you have a lovely day." Myria beamed at the little brown-haired human, before casually trotting away to her stables for a more comfortable rest.

(OOC: Was fun roleplaying with you @Leegood ! This was super cute and peaceful~ I'm glad Myria finally has a PC friend now, though Zombo still doesn't xD)
You can send him to leti~
*Huggos*

Himekawa

Rereading the slime quest again.... why some adventurer and guard use burza thing despite having edged weapon, which is effective on the slime? Can it prevent corrosion too?