Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Reciful

Talking about Evaluating reports

Its fun to do it either with or without your character:blob_uwu:..(yet I rarely Evaluate lol:sweat_smile:)

As for why its fun?

Cause I think sometimes its much easier & it has more freedom to roleplay your Character & give reactions in the way you want than in Freestyle, tavern & quest report... Because it doesn't have much strict rules all you need to do is Evaluate after all.....& People won't call me out for being OP & absurd (maybe its just me?..XD :blobrofl: )

But in truth.... I just enjoy those easy rule Because My character is such a obscure entity with weird personality ... Which if rules is not applied... God knows what will my mind tells me to write!! :blob_shock::blob_dizzy::blobrofl::blobrofl: ( although it won't happen if Reciful is normal human.... Which never will be )

So for those unlucky one I happen to evaluate....... Sorry for creeping you out~:blob_cringe::blob_hide::blob_melt:

..... Well Reciful acting as receptionist is very rare anyway~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Talking about Evaluating reports

Its fun to do it either with or without your character:blob_uwu:..(yet I rarely Evaluate lol:sweat_smile:)

As for why its fun?

Cause I think sometimes its much easier & it has more freedom to roleplay your Character & give reactions in the way you want than in Freestyle, tavern & quest report... Because it doesn't have much strict rules all you need to do is Evaluate after all.....& People won't call me out for being OP & absurd (maybe its just me?..XD :blobrofl: )

But in truth.... I just enjoy those easy rule Because My character is such a obscure entity with weird personality ... Which if rules is not applied... God knows what will my mind tells me to write!! :blob_shock::blob_dizzy::blobrofl::blobrofl: ( although it won't happen if Reciful is normal human.... Which never will be )

So for those unlucky one I happen to evaluate....... Sorry for creeping you out~:blob_cringe::blob_hide::blob_melt:

Reciful is a fun evaluator! \(^^)/

FlutterOfCrows

*Crow imagines that the first response Dust would have is if Reciful knows where good food is o>o o3o o<o*

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
there no problem with me writing too little for the quest report right?
I'd say it depends on whether you have shown how you cleared the quest objectives clearly enough, or not.
The shortest report given was 2 words long, I think, and was failed due to not giving enough info.

X
Oh yeah, I remember that their character got fined by the guild for handing in such a report, too.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
there no problem with me writing too little for the quest report right?
Well, if it's way way way too little, you can be failed because you didn't try to make a real report.

... So far this only happened to 1 word reports though, so don't worry too much about it~
I'd say it depends on whether you have shown how you cleared the quest objectives clearly enough, or not.
The shortest report given was 2 words long, I think, and was failed due to not giving enough info.

X
One word! xD

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Well, if it's way way way too little, you can be failed because you didn't try to make a real report.

... So far this only happened to 1 word reports though, so don't worry too much about it~

One word! xD
The two-word ones were failed, too.
'-'

X