Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

FlutterOfCrows

Oh ya...what's the exp for appraising quest again? *crow ask, as a passing thought as go to bed*

Reactions: GM

Himekawa

@ohko, I suggest that we make a shared account and another thread to post the quest backlog, to make it easier for evaluation. The people who write a report then post a link to their quest to that thread using the shared account. The receptionist later can use the account to erase the quest in the unevaluated thread.

Reactions: GM

Vanus

@Vanus, everyone. I'm evaluating your quest at the lizardmen's region. I'm just wondering why the holy human empire was there, since the halfwing federation are suppressed like that. Can you explain to me the reasoning why the man was there? It's just weird for my mind where an empire hell-bent on enforcing human supremacy to tolerate the lizardmen.
Sorry haven't been on for a while not going to be on for a while either probably. Maybe try and talk about this later.

Himekawa

Sorry haven't been on for a while not going to be on for a while either probably. Maybe try and talk about this later.
your quest is already evaluated as success. So... perhaps we'll just have to build upon those lore instead. I've added it to rumor, if anyone wanted to build upon that. But yeah. Explaining your vision on that region is nice for worldbuilding.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Tbh, I think most people wouldn't mind if you used an NPC to appraise and gave the exp to Liana. (Or even made the exp go poof)

Like... Rather than carrying about the appraisal rewards, I think most people only care for having reports appraised in the first place. I mean, I have been kinda lazy to appraise them recently myself, and not because I didn't want the rewards, but just because I was feeling lazy.

So uhn... If you'd be willing to help with Appraisals by using Heljikka or whichever NPC you'd prefer, I'd say it is all fine.
The main OOC reason is because I don't want people to miss out on getting free exp and money by doing it.
The small OOC reason is because I'm quite strict and pedantic over power levels, lore and quest objectives.

The other IC reasons are because Hejlikka is more of a supervisor rather than an actual receptionist.
The only other NPC receptionist would be Imelda Carson and she's...temperamental when it comes to appraising quests - which I don't think would be fair for players.

>w<

X

Himekawa

The main OOC reason is because I don't want people to miss out on getting free exp and money by doing it.
The small OOC reason is because I'm quite strict and pedantic over power levels, lore and quest objectives.

The other IC reasons are because Hejlikka is more of a supervisor rather than an actual receptionist.
The only other NPC receptionist would be Imelda Carson and she's...temperamental when it comes to appraising quests - which I don't think would be fair for players.

>w<

X
I've been evaluating some quests not using my character, but random throwaway receptionist.

The pedantic part is alright for me, to be honest. Everyone got their style of writing and evaluating. If anything, I prefer to have more story in the report myself. While for power level, I thought to myself, is this possible using their character sheet? And other requirements in the quest itself.
Though, as long as they fulfill the quest, I'm rather lenient in my judgment to the writer.