Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Haa... what do you guys look for when searching for inspiration?
To answer seriously, I go online and search for images of fantasy stuff and then save them for future use and inspiration.
I currently have over 2k pics just for roleplaying and story inspiration.
'-'

X

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Character Sheet - Chaela
Race
Human​
Level
1 (0 / 200 EXP)​
Class
Mage​
Money
100G​
Appearance
Chaela has a straight silver-colored hair and a ruby-like eyes. Her height is 160 cm. She weights around 45-50 kg. She is nearsighted, so she occasionally wears a glasses. She is very sloppy and lazy but likes to study magic at her room. She likes to wear skirts and dresses.
Personality
Chaela’s personality is actually rather quiet, since she was educated to be reserved during her training as priestess. But once she gets close to someone, she won’t be able to stop talking. She doesn’t have any friend and she have trouble with remembering faces. Sometimes when she meets someone, she recognises them, but doesn’t remember their identity.
Backstory
Chaela was a priestess-in-training, but she likes fighting more than healing. Since she thinks being priestess limited her ability, she changed her class to mage and resign from priestess training. However, it turns out, to be a certified mage you need to have experience of at least 5 years. So she set off to be adventurer to gain experience. Fyi, adventurer guild issues temporary certificate for mage that only works during the mission. If you used magic without certificate you would get arrested with misuse of magic.
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Cloak
Of Invisibility

Spatial Bag

Magic Staff​
A magic item that could hinder surveillance
magic from up to 5 level above her

Can store any un-living things in imaginary area of 5 meter cubic.

Improve control and precision of magic.
SkillDescription
Origin Of Magic​
Enable one to use all types of attribute at the cost of slowing down their development.
Heart
of
Steel​
An ability that strengthens mental capability.
*slips better version of the image for you*

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You know...that's already a lot more places than Liana knows...
She only knows where the tavern, guild, prison and barracks are - as well as Hejlikka's house but that's not a location I'd think Letianna would want to go to.
Well, Nene has been around Tonia for longer... And even then, she mainly knows the places she visits with frequency, or that she tells people to go to.
A film franchise about a man named Rocky who boxes as his career.
From what I've gathered from passing references to it, it usually has him do a match against a rival boxer by the end and beats them.
Eye of the Tiger was played during his training montage, I believe.
He actually loses some of the fights! And it's not solely about boxing, it shows him growing as a person, finding a wife, getting a child, having relationship troubles, emotional scars... Overall, it's a very good movie series IMO~

... Except movie 4, that one is garbage. It's literally him training training training training and then fighting a rival boxer and winning just because the plot demands it.
I'm glad the other movies are better~
Thank you for appraising it. I'm glad it was a fun read. I will try to make my next report stick to my usual length. And, I'm the longest report so far? Interesting.
Aye, I'm keeping track of the size of the longest reports just for fun~

And well, I like reading long stuff too, so... I don't think you should worry too much about the size! xD
I've just realized. I made a 5K report, but I only got 80 XP, 20 G, and 5 jerky. Mind you, I'm not complaining. I'm just amazed at my own decision of making that 5K report. At the very least, it has some character improvement.
That's how I feel when I make long reports too! xD

I care more for the character development and stuff than about the rewards~
@AliceShiki Hey, someone had already claimed your first place again.
I know... T.T
That moment when all except 1 quest for Level 5 in the mainboard had Prerequisite on them... Guess I'll be doing the lvl4 quests first...
*pat pat pat*
Oh, if someone gets a chance, do you think you could appraise this quest report of mine? #799 I think it got forgotten. :blob_happy:
Oopsie, sowwy! Glad somebody appraised it though~
you go like this

*User=usernumber^Clive*/user^

Replace * with [
^ with ]
That's very very confusing. You can use CODE or PLAIN tags instead if you want to type out code without triggering said code, yanno?
@Epsil
Code:
[User=32]Test[/user]
32 is my User Number

Here's the result: Test
^ Like this!
Is it fine if I just make a 2nd char as companion to my 1st char and they just do quests together?

Are they even allowed to do non PQ together?
You can, I think.

Though PQs in specific require a specific number of players, so you'd still need other people to go with you~
Haa... what do you guys look for when searching for inspiration?
>.>
<.<

At the Quest Board... >.>

Nahrenne

He actually loses some of the fights! And it's not solely about boxing, it shows him growing as a person, finding a wife, getting a child, having relationship troubles, emotional scars... Overall, it's a very good movie series IMO~

... Except movie 4, that one is garbage. It's literally him training training training training and then fighting a rival boxer and winning just because the plot demands it.
I'm glad the other movies are better~
'o'
I didn't realise.
I'm not a fan of boxing since - in my opinion - it's watching someone beating someone up to the point of bleeding and getting swollen while also causing possible brain damage.
As for other reasons...I'm not a huge fan of Stallone as an actor so I tend to avoid his stuff.
I will admit the Eye of the Tiger training montage is good, though.
>.>
<.<

At the Quest Board... >.>
Lol.
Yes, that helps with initial inspiration when doing quests.
For character development ideas/ideas for the future/stories, I look at pics.

X

Euka

Character Sheet: Iris
GenderFemaleRace"Human"Level1 (0/200)
Age16Class???Money0 G
Appearance
Having long flowing blue hair with aquamarine eyes, one would think of her as a cute girl if not for her constant deadpan eyes. With a small height of 5'2(157 cm), she has a slim body, perhaps too slim to the point of seeing her bones due to being malnourished in her secluded life.

(Again..... will probably add pic if not lazy in the future.)
Personality
Timid and confused, Iris is often reliant to someone due to being caged off from the rest of the world and from herself.
Backstory
Born of unknown origin, Iris did not know of the world or herself. She listlessly followed orders with little conscience of herself. Given to the world as a slave, one could only imagine the hardship the girl faced even at a young age.

Abused, starved, and unwanted, it is of no mystery as to why she is listless and dead in the eyes if people knew of her circumstance. It could be considered a miracle that she had not yet perished even from all her injuries and being fed at the barest minimal.

At her usual cell in the black market of slavery, she could hear the screams and moans of other slaves as they dread from the despair of their reality. Iris did not care for she did not even move, not even flinch at their cries. Whilst aimlessly staring at the floor, a large white sphere suddenly appeared infront of her. Other slaves scream at the bright light, but Iris only gave it a glance with a dead look. However, for some reason, Iris weakly lifts up her arm and touches the white sphere with one finger and the sphere vanishes along with her.

(That time was the day when Iris, the future "Azure Witch" of that world completely disappeared. The "Balancer" had become the "Harbinger" of that world due to the "Azure Witch" never existing in the first. Perhaps that world would have been vastly different if Iris did not disappear, but that would be an another timeline in an another story.)
InventoryDescription
Old ragA large dirty sheet that was that has 3 holes cut in the middle to function as a shirt.
SkillDescription
Mana BloodBlood infused with pure mana, the person could cast a multitude amounts of spell with ease.
Mana SenseCan see mana as streams of blue lines.
Regeneration (Passive) (Lvl. 1)Body naturally heals wounds faster than a normal rate.

I wonder if this is a tad bit too harsh and others would get an idea of where I'm going with her since I'm partnering her with Reival

AliceShiki

'o'
I didn't realise.
I'm not a fan of boxing since - in my opinion - it's watching someone beating someone up to the point of bleeding and getting swollen while also causing possible brain damage.
As for other reasons...I'm not a huge fan of Stallone as an actor so I tend to avoid his stuff.
I will admit the Eye of the Tiger training montage is good, though.
That's fair~

I'm fond of watching most sports tbh, but in the case of Rocky, I care a lot more to the whole leadup to the fight than about the fight itself. (especially because I already knew the outcome of all the relevant fights... >.>)

As for Stallone, I never saw much that he did, but I think he did a good job at his role as Rocky. (Basically a somewhat dumb guy with a good heart, even when he does some stuff that isn't very legal and what not...)
Lol.
Yes, that helps with initial inspiration when doing quests.
For character development ideas/ideas for the future/stories, I look at pics.
I use quests for those too! xD
Age16Class???Money0 G
Appearance
Having long flowing blue hair with aquamarine eyes, one would think of her as a cute girl if not for her constant deadpan eyes. With a small height of 5'2(157 cm), she has a slim body, perhaps too slim to the point of seeing her bones due to being malnourished in her secluded life.

Personality
Timid and confused, Iris is often reliant to someone due to being caged off from the rest of the world and from herself.
Backstory
Born of unknown origin, Iris did not know of the world or herself. She listlessly followed orders with little conscience of herself. Given to the world as a slave, one could only imagine the hardship the girl faced even at a young age.

Abused, starved, and unwanted, it is of no mystery as to why she is listless and dead in the eyes if people knew of her circumstance. It could be considered a miracle that she had not yet perished even from all her injuries and being fed at the barest minimal.

At her usual cell in the black market of slavery, she could hear the screams and moans of other slaves as they dread from the despair of their reality. Iris did not care for she did not even move, not even flinch at their cries. Whilst aimlessly staring at the floor, a large white sphere suddenly appeared infront of her. Other slaves scream at the bright light, but Iris only gave it a glance with a dead look. However, for some reason, Iris weakly lifts up her arm and touches the white sphere with one finger and the sphere vanishes along with her.

(That time was the day when Iris, the future "Azure Witch" of that world completely disappeared. The "Balancer" had become the "Harbinger" of that world due to the "Azure Witch" never existing in the first. Perhaps that world would have been vastly different if Iris did not disappear, but that would be an another timeline in an another story.)
InventoryDescription
Old ragA large dirty sheet that was that has 3 holes cut in the middle to function as a shirt.
SkillDescription
Mana BloodBlood infused with pure mana, the person could cast a multitude amounts of spell with ease.
Regeneration (Passive) (Lvl. 1)Body naturally heals wounds faster than a normal rate.

I wonder if this is a tad bit too harsh and others would get an idea of where I'm going with her since I'm partnering her with Reival
She looks fine to me~

Nahrenne

Azure Witch
When I read that title, I thought of the Trails series of games since there's a character who goes by the title of the Azure Abyss/Witch - Vita Clotilde
'-'
*doesn't know where you're going with them partnering*
*tilts head in interest*
:blob_frown:

X

Obscura_Luna

Age16Class???Money0 G
Appearance

Personality
Backstory

InventoryDescription
SkillDescription

Sorry, so you will play as 2 different adventurers at the same time? And party with your own character?

Reactions: GM

Euka

When I read that title, I thought of the Trails series of games since there's a character who goes by the title of the Azure Abyss/Witch - Vita Clotilde

I assure you that I have a different reason why she was given the title Azure Witch(It's in my story but I have not yet published it nor posted on any site.)

I don't if it's gonna be the same as Vita Clotilde cas Idk nor have I played any of the Trails games

Sorry, so you will play as 2 different adventurers at the same time? And party with your own character?

Yes, I asked and some said I probably can so I'll take it as a yes. Still need to figure out how I'm gonna quest report with them doing the same thing.

Should be fun, how bad could it be?

*famous last words*

Nahrenne

I assure you that I have a different reason why she was given the title Azure Witch(It's in my story but I have not yet published it nor posted on any site.)

I don't if it's gonna be the same as Vita Clotilde cas Idk nor have I played any of the Trails games
Ah, don't worry.
I'm pretty sure your Azure Witch will be very different from the one in the Trails games.
I do highly recommend you play those games, btw.
They're so good!
\o/

X

Last edited:

Nahrenne

A fellow Legend of Heroes series fan :blob_aww:
Which one is your favourite? Mine is Trails in the sky FC
I've sadly only played the Cold Steel ones, but I am eagerly awaiting the day when they release the Sky ones for Playstation 4.
I finished TCS3 in January and I was crying in some parts.
QwQ
That cliffhanger ending though!
>w<
*wants the last one of the CS games to release over here so she can play it*

X

AliceShiki

:blob_happy: It was a good excuse for okarin’s character development!
All is well when it ends well! \(^^)/

Slimes where Nene comes from are scarier than the ones in Tonia, so it couldn't be helped though... Oh well~

Now to think how Nene will react when she hears that once again there is a big group of humans hunting other races... She already fled her world for a similar reason... T.T

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Slimes where Nene comes from are scarier than the ones in Tonia, so it couldn't be helped though... Oh well~

Now to think how Nene will react when she hears that once again there is a big group of humans hunting other races... She already fled her world for a similar reason... T.T
I’m excited to see how these plots move forward!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Oh, I never followed the plot of the previous AGs, but what was with the Holy Human Empire there?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I've sadly only played the Cold Steel ones, but I am eagerly awaiting the day when they release the Sky ones for Playstation 4.
I finished TCS3 in January and I was crying in some parts.
QwQ
That cliffhanger ending though!
>w<
*wants the last one of the CS games to release over here so she can play it*

X
The psp and pc ver. of the games are too good to not play in my opinion. Besides I doubt the gagharv trilogy games are getting ported anytime soon so you would have to play them on psp or emulator anyways.