Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh! Summoners War!
... Cloned.
How do you people have two characters when I even have trouble developing one??!?
It's all a matter of available free time! xD (Or how much time you're willing to dedicate to Roleplaying)

It's fun to play with multiple characters, I actually have a few ideas of characters I'd like to also play with, but... No time... T.T

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*huggles back*

Yes, but i was more specifically talking about @Euka
I'm tempted to make another char but worried I might not have enough time to develop them and write quest reports
Then, why not create the second character then, when you feel like your first one is in a comfortable spot - development-wise - you can then start working on the second character's development.

X

Nahrenne

It's fun to play with multiple characters, I actually have a few ideas of characters I'd like to also play with, but... No time... T.T
I tend to make mine NPCs, since then I can interact with them and give them their own stories whenever I want.
Plus, other people are then free to develop them and add more to the world of the game.
(^-^)

X

Leegood

'-'
Were you tagging me to tell me you were doing the quest using Hejlikka, or to get me to play as the NPC Hejlikka?
*doesn't want to misunderstand and accidentally leave you hanging*

X
*.*) *Two people rp*

Leegood

Hmm...I mean, the point was that she was an NPC that anyone could use without needing another person...
I'll give it a go, though.
X
:blob_hide: *will use the generic npc if nah San doesn't have the time*

*Didint really think how to co op, convo? Freestyle thread?*

Euka

*huggles back*

Yes, but i was more specifically talking about @Euka
I'm tempted to make another char but worried I might not have enough time to develop them and write quest reports

It's not that I made another char on a whim, I felt like my 1st char would have a mutual relationship with 2nd char (that may or may not develop more since I'm "forcing" them to be together) since they will be doing all quests together.

The problem I have with me doing this is.... How am I gonna write reports worth 2 chars in 1 report or do I even write reports for each char? The reports are DRASTICALLY different since they have different speech patterns, especially my 2nd char cas she has VERY limited vocabulary.

(I usually write in 1st person)

Nahrenne

:blob_hide: *will use the generic npc if nah San doesn't have the time*

*Didint really think how to co op, convo? Freestyle thread?*
Well, the next time you want to use her, you can do what you want with her.
As for this co-op convo...just write a summary and link the posts when doing your quest report and explain in OOC what happened(?)
>w<

*huggles*

X

Leegood

Well, the next time you want to use her, you can do what you want with her.
As for this co-op convo...just write a summary and link the posts when doing your quest report and explain in OOC what happened(?)
>w<

*huggles*

X
\(~^o^)/ *hugs*

AliceShiki

It's not that I made another char on a whim, I felt like my 1st char would have a mutual relationship with 2nd char (that may or may not develop more since I'm "forcing" them to be together) since they will be doing all quests together.

The problem I have with me doing this is.... How am I gonna write reports worth 2 chars in 1 report or do I even write reports for each char? The reports are DRASTICALLY different since they have different speech patterns, especially my 2nd char cas she has VERY limited vocabulary.

You can always make it as only one of the people in the party write the report.

Alternatively, you can write both character's PoV and constantly switch between them.

Nahrenne

You can always make it as only one of the people in the party write the report.

Alternatively, you can write both character's PoV and constantly switch between them.
o/
I advocate the one character writing the report and alternating/switching every now and then.

X

Nahrenne

*slams two more quest reports on the table*

What should the guild do about these two?

We still have @Epsil off to Fuyu Machi, so we’re waiting to hear back from the Beastman mountain.

Meanwhile we have more information about the Lizardmen in the south. @GDLiZy seems to think it isn’t worth meddling in their affairs?

What about the rebels to the west?

Should the guild expand to any of these areas?
|.o)
*wonders why no one is mentioning the crossroads tavern and the possibility of establishing a relationship with the people there and using it as a branch guild building, thus allowing more contact between the non-humans residing further up the road, as well as allowing for more exploration of the other roads*
'-'

X

Zoey

Mustachu
|.o)
*wonders why no one is mentioning the crossroads tavern and the possibility of establishing a relationship with the people there and using it as a branch guild building, thus allowing more contact between the non-humans residing further up the road, as well as allowing for more exploration of the other roads*
'-'

X
How about having a random npc mention that.

Nahrenne

How about having a random npc mention that.
|.<)
*is scared of using the tavern*
*would need to think up an NPC and come up with a name, description of their race and looks as well as whether they were an experienced adventurer, a local patron, or an inexperienced adventurer*

X

AliceShiki

|.o)
'-'

X
Nene isn't good at planning expansion and what not... Not to mention that she is remembering some bad memories, which gets in the way of her thinking.
I didnt know it was an option, shishou. :blob_teary:
*pat pat pat*

CODE in particular is a BB Code that is very common in pretty much any forum, ever~

PLAIN is something I saw only at Xenforo so far.
I missed that, where/when was crossroads tavern introduced?
Okarin's latest report~