Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Reciful

Still...it felt excessive...
...x...

I see... I always thought slimes as a beginner mobs like those in MMORPG video game where you can abuse killing them so many times until the player get sick of it :blob_melt:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm patient! I'm sure someone will eventually loop the plot around enough to convince the guild to do something!

Like for the lizardmen, all somebody has to do is find that human cannibal lizard tribe and point out those lizards want to attack Scribel to eat lots more humans. Suddenly it becomes relevant! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

You could always have the rebels make the quest board.

But then you have to explain why guild receptionists are evaluating them.
That's doable, but I'm looking for even the slightest sign of a link between the groups.

For instance, the rebels and Scribel City could agree to affiliate, and Scribel would give the Rebels permission to post a Quest Board on their behalf. The Quest Board could then be written from the perspective of the rebels, but adventurers could still access it.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I see... I always thought slimes as a beginner mobs like those in MMORPG video game where you can abuse killing them so many times until the player get some sick of it
Mm, I see the game as being more realistic towards enemies.
I mean, there's the power level guide to help give an idea of what a player's strength should be for certain levels.
Of course, this is only my opinion, other players probably think differently, so don't take it to heart.

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I see... I always thought slimes as a beginner mobs like those in MMORPG video game where you can abuse killing them so many times until the player get sick of it :blob_melt:
It depends on how each person views each mob I guess?

My character thinks of slimes as at the very least as dangerous as the Oozes of D&D, so she usually assumes a slime can at least melt a few people on its own... >.>

Most people don't share her view though! xD

Nahrenne

"I want to help the halfings. They were nice to me. The Leprechaun was nice."

"But I also don't know what I can do. I'm just a slime."

"What can one slime do?" :blob_pat_sad:

"I don't even eat meat. Strong adventurers eat meat, right?"
Somewhere, a new-born vampire vomits as she recalls her experience of trying to eat black pudding and steak...
'-'

X

Nahrenne

Black pudding and steak? XD
She had a blue steak cos it was the closest to raw she could order...she chewed and sucked the bloody juice out and spat the mushed up meat onto the plate.
As for the black pudding...it contains a lot of blood in it but, because it was cooked and the blood was old and fully incorporated into the meat, she vomited as soon as it entered her mouth.
'-'

X

Nahrenne

If their conquest was real, then their knowledge and reach must be far and wide.
Yes, those men are very skilled at using their weapons to conquer things, their reach is noted to be especially far and wide.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Somewhere, a new-born vampire vomits as she recalls her experience of trying to eat black pudding and steak...
'-'

X
Btw, when you talked about eating Black Pudding, my immediate thought was this: https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Black_Pudding

Which is a thingy that does... Well, this:
Acid (Ex): The creature secretes a digestive acid that dissolves organic material and metal quickly, but does not affect stone. Any melee hit or constrict attack deals acid damage, and the opponent’s armor and clothing dissolve and become useless immediately unless [Blablabla Numbers Stuff]. A metal or wooden weapon that strikes a black pudding also dissolves immediately unless it succeeds on a [Blablabla, more numbers]

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Nahrenne is great at making innuendos
Makes me doubt the "Pure and Innocent Maiden~" title she gave herself

AliceShiki

"I never said you were. Anyone that thinks of someone else as brainless is not heading the teachings of The Goddess.

"And why do you think you have to fight an army of knights in order to help them? I am unable to fight a wolf, yet I have lost count of how many people I have helped.

"What can you do to help them? Maybe help them gather herbs to heal their wounded? Help them gather food to feed their warriors? Pray for their safety so that their gods may guide their steps? Find friends that are willing to help them in their fight?

"I'm sure there is plenty you're able to do, miss (?) Okarin. But for that, you need to first be willing to do something for them. If you believe that nothing you do will help them, and end up doing nothing... Then I can assure you, nothing will help them indeed.

"It's up to you, have some faith. The Goddess is certainly looking over someone with such a pure heart such as yourself."
And here we see Alice at her natural environment, pushing all the job of developing the new region to the GM while she rolls off to sleep~

Nahrenne

Nahrenne is great at making innuendos
Makes me doubt the "Pure and Innocent Maiden~" title she gave herself
Ehhhh?
Isn't it that you just choose innocent words as meaning something naughty?
*noms on a banana cos she's hungry*
'-'

X

Nahrenne

And here we see Alice at her natural environment, pushing all the job of developing the new region to the GM while she rolls off to sleep~
I saw it as Nene in her element of giving a protagonist pep talk to a low-in-confidence group member.
'-'

X

Obscura_Luna

How do you people have two characters when I even have trouble developing one??!?
Same thought.
Although to be honest, I want a Quest Board in the Holy Human Empire that is all about sabotaging stuff, explosions, and causing chaos as part of the rebels.

:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

But if the guild won't back it, then it's a non-starter. :blob_happy:
Rebel quest board. That seems like something exciting.