Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Quaesitor

Hmmm... I am tempted. Tempted to have Till become a worshipper of some sort of evil god in order to gain more power.

So most of you might be aware that we all have a pretty good idea what Scribel city is like... it quite easy to gasp since it mainly a generic medi fantasy city, there is a bunch of pubs, a temple etc etc

My character had just left for Gelderholm and I find it harder to picture, perhaps its due to the lack of traffic, or all the quest happen on the war front... so the city itself lacks definition.

But even so reading other people's reports really helped...
For that reason, I added a colourized column for Regions on the quest log, so if anyone want to look up reports on a region they can find it quickly.

That said, I might be writing a lot about the setting of the city of Gelderholm since Zozo will be living there for a bit. and also no one have said otherwise. And as this is a consensus reality, feel free to conflict with Zozo 's account of Gelderholm

Vanus

So most of you might be aware that we all have a pretty good idea what Scribel city is like... it quite easy to gasp since it mainly a generic medi fantasy city, there is a bunch of pubs, a temple etc etc

My character had just left for Gelderholm and I find it harder to picture, perhaps its due to the lack of traffic, or all the quest happen on the war front... so the city itself lacks definition.

But even so reading other people's reports really helped...
For that reason, I added a colourized column for Regions on the quest log, so if anyone want to look up reports on a region they can find it quickly.

That said, I might be writing a lot about the setting of the city of Gelderholm since Zozo will be living there for a bit. and also no one have said otherwise. And as this is a consensus reality, feel free to conflict with Zozo 's account of Gelderholm
All I can think of when I see Gelderholm is WW1 style warfront with trenches and tunnels all over the place~

All I can think of when I see Gelderholm is WW1 style warfront with trenches and tunnels all over the place~
Agree, certianly near the front line, but I am more interested in the government, how the city is designed, do the city have out lying villages like Scrible?
if there is, are the above ground or, under? are there nobles? what are the industries, etc etc