Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Evaluation
I was exploring the city when I saw a young man passed out on the floor, I went up to him and checked his pulse He's still breathing I checked for any signs of there being any wounds and found a large bruise on his head. Seeing that he was okay I decided to just wake him up.

"Mister wake up."
"Argh....Thanks for waking me up Little Lass, you best be off now" I looked around and saw a low hanging sign nearby, seeing where I looked the man seemed to blush and spoke "I was in a rush and---Flip I'm too late!" The man ran away while I tilted my head.

I spotted a person needing water, so for the rest of that day I was rushing back and forth supplying various people in the city with water, and even delivered to gate guards to help replenish their water supply.
I'm sure Gelderholm appreciates your help.

*stamps*

Reward:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a

OOC: Mark evaluated

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Evaluated
I looked at the state of the busy office, it was so bust that I signed up to help with the office work.
"Thanks for the help, Here's your tasks."

I worked with family members to identify the dead bodies that were brought back, I would have thrown up but my time in the medical tent really steeled up my stomach. When family members spotted their loved ones in the pile I Consoled them as much as I could.

There were dog tags of dead soldiers who could be brought back or was not intact at all, so I had to go house by house as I informed them of what had happened.

Along the way I found that the only living relatives were children, and so while they were crying I Consoled them as much I could, and informed them that they should work hard to become strong enough to destroy evil monsters like the enemy that was attacking in the future.

When I went back to the office I was a bit depressed, There were quite a few sobbing family members after all.

Make sure to take care of yourself okay? In war, not all the wounds are physical.

Reward:
  • Money: 12 G
OOC: Mark evaluated

Quaesitor

UNAPPRAISED
> > >
Goblin Subjugation [SC0303]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate stray goblins.
  • Collect 3 pairs of goblin ears.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Report large goblin tribes/clans to the guild.
    • Do not pick fights you cannot handle.
Goblins are one of the weakest monsters. However, they can be extremely dangerous in numbers.They have been known to kill travelers and overconfident adventurers.Do not underestimate the goblins. They are a deadly threat.It is ill-advised to taken on more than a few at once. Rewards:
  • Money: 14 G
> > >
This is it. The first chance I have to test my combat skills. Goblins are not strong, but they are cowardly and numerous. So I have to expect a battle in which I am outnumbered. I could try whittling them down with my sling, but they might just run away, my aim is bad, and if they attack me while I still have my sling equipped... yeah, don't want that. But that's enough talk about combat for now. It is time to get going.

It seems like goblins are usually found in the forest, so I start jogging northwards towards the forest. All of my equipment is with me, I got a couple of rocks I can use, and the weather is good! But still, I can't help but feel uneasy... will I get hurt? Injured? Perhaps even die? What if I get into an ambush? So much can go wrong... so I have to be extra careful.

I pass the distance to the forest quickly but don't enter it directly. Instead, I walk along its border for a while, hoping to spot some small group of goblins - without luck. After walking for some more, I finally give up - I had hoped it'd be easy, but it seems like I have to face the risk of entering the forest.

With a heavy heart, I finally enter the forest, ready to draw my weapon at the slightest sign of danger. The minutes pass slowly as I slowly proceed deeper into the forest, carefully scanning every inch of ground before I step onto it, and avoiding any place where I might be ambushed. Onwards, and onwards... until I suddenly spot a group of three goblins, which spots me at the same time.

They are 3, meaning the exact number I need. And it seems they want to fight me too. Their weapons... a crappy spear, a rusty sword, and a frail shield, as well as a sling. Well... this is it. Time to fight. After all, if I don't fight now, when will I? The goblin with the sling tries to hit me with a rock but misses, and I draw my blade and enter the Day's Guard. The two goblins with melee weapons carefully advance towards me, guarded against any attacks I might do. The goblin with the sling tries to hit me again, but I manage to sidestep the rock. Have to get rid of him.

I dash behind a tree, hidden from the goblins which give chase, and go low as I run towards the sling goblin in a circle, hidden behind some undergrowth. Then, as I am near where the sling goblin should be, I break out of the undergrowth - only to see the sling goblin a distance away. Must've taken precautions. A stone whirrs through the air directly next to my face. As I quickly glance to the left, I can see the goblin with a spear rushing in an attempt to block the way between me and the sling goblin. Too late.

I start sprinting towards the sling goblin, which turns and tries to run towards the other goblin - but I catch up to it before they manage to reach one another and impale it with a thrust of my sword as I lunge forward. A quick twist and I pull the blade back, kicking the dying goblin away for good measure as I turn towards the goblin charging at me - that immediately comes to a halt upon noticing his ally's death and regroups with the other goblin before moving to pincer me.

What should I do...? Charge one? The distance between them isn't that far apart, the other would stab me in the back. Right. Start circling now before it is too late. While they try to pincer me, I start to circle around one of them and away from the other, trying to keep myself from getting pincered. Not the best action for sure, but better than nothing. Gotta break their cohesion somehow... baiting might work.

I continue circling around the goblin for a bit more - the goblin being the spear one - and then proceed to drop my guard into the fool's guard with my sword off to the right whilst slightly out of his range with the other goblin a distance away. The bait works and the trap is sprung. He tries to stab me but I twirl my sword to the left vertically in a circle, easily knocking aside the spear of the physically far weaker goblin and using the rebound to start a stab, successfully piercing the goblin's throat. Great. That one is gonna bleed out soon. The other is near and, as it sees its ally slowly drop to the ground, starts to retreat - not on my watch!

I kick the spear goblin's weak body aside and charge at the goblin armed with a sword and shield whilst entering the Day's guard. This is where my range and physical advantage comes into play. Whilst still out of the goblin's range but as it is within my range, I perform a full-power Zornhau, crushing the crappy shield it raises in defense and cutting deep into its head while its sword pitifully fails to reach me. And with this, I have killed the final goblin. I tremble, contain my shout of joy and jubilation, and ease the terror and fear I felt through the whole fight. One wrong move and I'd be dead now. But I won. I won!

Giggling to myself like a madman, I collect their ears and return to the guild, handing them in along with my report.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
EVALUATED.

> > >
Woodcutter in the Forest [SC0202]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Go to the North Scribel Forest.
  • Collect a cart full of firewood.
  • Note: There is a penalty for losing/breaking the cart.
Are you afraid of the forest? Monsters and goblins lurk in its depths.
Yet the city runs on firewood, and somebody needs to go chop trees.
Are you courageous enough to risk the dangers?
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >

Since I need to find whether the local wood is good enough to be carved. I decided to return to the Scribel Forest, at the North of the City, but this time for a quest. To get firewood. I just need to borrow a cart and axe from the Guild. I suppose they provide them since they’re the sponsor. In any case, I left the city rather hurriedly once I obtained everything I needed. Funnily enough, I bumped into someone rather familiar. I suppose I did not need to search him in the city, eh?

“Good morning, my dear Paul.”
Scratching his chin, this friend of mine seemed to be speechless. No words left his mouth. For some reasons, he seemed to be feeling rather awkward. Whatever that is, I gestured my head to tell him to come with me.
“I gotta cut some wood in the forest. Come, we will speak on the way if you would.”

However, we did not speak on the way. Only when I stopped, after half a mile, did he utter a word. I lifted the woodcutter’s axe and stared at him. Likely, under this mask, he must have noticed that I wanted to swing this axe at him. Unfortunately, if it comes to this, I would likely be the one to be buried rather than him. He likely did not have any idea how to approach those topics, so he decided to be blunt and show his cards right away.
“Manyvat. I have a few questions regarding your bloodline, your past with tribal or ancient magic, and finally… the circumstances of your death, before you appeared in Tonia.”

Everything he said was within my expectations, however, I deeply had hoped it was not the case. Whatever was it. I know that there was something wrong with me, be it my soul or my body, and some… rare people seem to be able to sense it. Paul and that prisoner I met seem to be among these people-- or Paul was ordered to keep an eye on me and had an extensive knowledge about that matter, which would permit him to act as if he could see it.

“Middle-class family, took up the family business, travelled, created a company and died during… mmmm, troubling times. Let’s say that if the rulers were-- assassinated in broad daylight, and everyone would have cheered on the murderers. Since I was well-off, I was executed, end of the story.”
Objectively speaking, this is one of the reasons I died. Then, what really happened? Ha! Not even I know! Since my informants turned their back on me, I had no intel neither do I know the real motives of my sentence. It was at that moment that I began cutting a tree, to get the firewood you see.

“That is not what I meant… your ancestors, who were they?”
“I don’t know them. We had no familial archives. My parents rose up in the social ladder during their lives.”
Well, half-true, half-false. I knew a tale that kept getting told to youngest members of the family to scare them. It was apparently the story of one of our ancestor. But, it’s just nonsense. Although, if I consider the recent events, it may be true? Ha.

“Ah, and as for my experience in magical stuff… I guess I explored some ruins at my start. But most of the time, I immediately sold the goods either to keep hunting treasures until I found one that could ensure me… a nice stash of money to found my company.”
It also created connections with mages, who usually tend to be loaded. And thus, once I founded my company, and since they knew me and my tendencies, they first gave me a hand-- against a share of the profits.

“It worked pretty well. I needn’t learn magic or research it-- I was nothing, but a merchant that hired mercenaries to do the dirty job.”
Unfortunately, that is not the case anymore. Perhaps, I should have gotten some of these books and learn more about magic, so I do not end up helpless in a fight. That would come in handy today! For example, for beating up Paul.

“...and yet you became an Adventurer here?”
Well. Fair point. I just took the easy way and joined the ones that seemed to have more knowledge about… people who were not from ‘here’.

“Now, give me intel if you will.”
The tree fell. It was time to cut the trunk and turn it into firewood… I should have taken a second axe, Paul would have helped? No way. My eyes glanced at this despicable fool and saw how-- conflicted he seemed to be. Unsure whether he could share his ‘wisdom’ with the poor and ignorant me! If only I had more funds. Suppose I need to work on that deal with Basilgaraad as quickly as possible.

“Mmmm… another question-- sometimes, can you see, or hear, a sort of revenant? A ghost? A blurry figure who can… interact with you in some way?”
So, he knew about that as well. What a shame. So… these were not hallucinations? However-- Nene, I think? She told me there were no spirits encroaching on my soul… or did she say evil spirits? Mmmm. I do not quite remember. Seeing that I did not utter a word, a smile crept upon his face-- not as if you would believe me if I said no after all.

“Ha. You’re wrong on many points.”
The shape that I could see from time to time was not blurry. So far, I was able to discern its form, its height, and so forth. Nonetheless, if he wished to know. He needed to provide pieces of information he would not give. Little by little, the cart was half-empty. I still needed to cut more wood. But I will soon be done. While I was at it-- I took out my hunting knife and tried to see how resistant the wood was. Luckily, it did not work. If my knife could slice it, it would be unwise to use it.

I just needed to find a carving knife, I have… let’s say four days to do my part. That should not be too hard to find, right? Neither would it be too expensive. Perhaps I could just ask Lily to fetch me one. Oh well. Let’s speak a bit with Paul.
“In any case, how’re you doing? These few days weren’t too taxing on you, right?”

Of course, I did not stop cutting the firewood while speaking, wasting time.
“I suppose… I am doing fine. Just a bit pressured, but overall, I am good, I am good… although, not for long? The tree you just cut ought to have attracted some beasts who heard it falling.”

“That’s fine, you will protect me, right? If you don’t, I will just let myself get killed. Only the first time is terrifying after all.”
Since we are nearby the city, it must not be a dangerous monster. Even if I am no warrior, I would have no troubles to deal with it. However, I still prefer to let this kind of job to others.
“Aaah. Of course not you gotta defend yourself and become stronger, you can’t hire mercenaries after all.”

I am curious about that. Considering the troubles he went with to test me and know more about my previous life, would he just let me die? Hopefully, a beast comes soon, I need to try it out. Mmm. What kind of beast would attack me though? Wild animals would not. There can only be a monster… There were quests about goblins, so it could be one I suppose? But it’s unlikely for them to be alone, so if they come, I should be able to notice. Perhaps slimes.? Right, didn’t people speak about a Slime Horde? Huh. And they make no sounds. I guess if I am attacked, that would be a slime… though I can just run away with the cart. As far as I remember, slimes are slow creatures.

“Alright, just tell me if one comes. Then, we will leave.”
Nonetheless, I understand the need to strengthen my skills and become powerful enough to defend myself. After these words. a sigh left Paul’s mouth as if he was exasperated with me. Likely, he may think that I am coward? Whatever.
“Should I attack you myself…”

Again? I rubbed my temples as I finished filling the cart. If only I did not have such a cunt following me and inciting me to throw myself into the wolf’s mouth… Jokes aside, it could be taken literally. There could be famished wolves in this forest. I better leave quickly.
“Alright, alright. Next quest I will take will be about hunting, I can’t go straight into fighting. Either that or nothing.”

Initially surprised with this agape mouth and raised eyebrows, he then crossed his arms and seemed to be satisfied. Of course, I had terms that I had to mention only after getting his hopes up.
“Only if you get me a carving knife.”

A bitter smile appeared on his face as he simply nodded to my request. I suppose I will get my carving knife tomorrow, eh? Unless he does not find one, or if he tries to make me pay for it… I would just change quest midway and search for lost kids.
“By the way, I saw some small monsters moving, probably a hundred foot away from our position… you gotta hurry or you’re gonna get killed.”

“You will be there to protect me whether you want it or not.”
In all honesty, I didn't know if he would or what he wanted. But at the end of the day? I just needed to take advantage of it. I needed to stay alive for him to get something from me. Unfortunately, I do not know anything… although, he does not have to know that.

In any case, I came back to Scribel with a cart filled with firewood. The monsters that were there were searching for me but I left before they could find me.

OOC: I regret the first person.
But well, gotta continue if I want to do it better~

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Lizardmen Dossier (CLASSIFIED)
  • Sponsor: GM
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: A Hidden Mark
  • Identify the key leader(s) of the Lizardmen tribes.
  • Identify particularly cunning or dangerous individual(s).
  • Stalk these individual(s) without being detected.
  • Assemble a dossier on these individuals.
A recent diplomatic letter sent by the lizards is quite shrewdly written.We did not expect the tribal lizards to be so skilled in political affairs.Is there a lizard mastermind who is pulling all the strings?Find out who these leaders are and spy on them. Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G

In the evening, I arrived at Albatross fortress near the Lizardman lake to gather information. I met with the leader of the Searock Tribe that just came out from the meeting with other representatives.

“Nice to meet you Cheiftain. I’m ■■■ ■■■■■■. I come here to scout and hopefully rescue human captives in Eastern Lizard tribes. I wish you could let me stay for the night.”

“We welcome you young adventure. The name’s Zaurusu… *sniffs* By the way, you ssmell like uss. Did you met our kin before reaching here?”

“No, I might be considered related to you guys but I’m like really really distant relative. I’m half-dragon. I also have read the letter, I believe that we can establish good relations between the tribes and Scribel town.”

“Really!? Ain’t that some presstige bloodline you got there! Well. We didn’t actually write the letter. Our friend helped us with that. I’ll introduce to you later after we are insside.“

He showed me the room I would be staying and lead me to the dining area. He stood next to the campfire to gain attention and shouted.

“My fellow lizardman! Today, We have a guesst with our blood from our future ally to join uss in a banquet today. Let’s feassst!”

A loud roar erupted from all lizardman and everyone started eating and drinking. I’ve met the leader of major lizardman tribes that day. When the banquet ends, I was led to the man with a white robe that looks like a priest or shaman.

“■■■ ■■■■■■. Thank you for supporting Lizardman, we are indebted to you.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Marcus Hill. It is normal to help the community to grow bigger. I hope you good luck with tomorrow operation. Please take some rest. We can have a chat anytime.”

“Thank you, Mr. Marcus.” I went back to my room after saying goodbye.

While everyone was sleeping, I looked for the room that Marcus using as his office. I found his room in the corner of the fortress. I searched around the room and checked for surveillance runes. Once, I’m sure that there was no trap inside and outside, I searched through the stuff inside the room.

‘Too many documents for the group that only starts a diplomatic relationship. What do we have here… A letter to Holy Human Empire? Isn’t that place believed in human supremacy?’

It would be suspicious to open the letter and reseal it so I took a few of the letter and hide it inside my clothes. I spent about hours looking through documents on the shelves and table. Most files are about reporting what happens in the swamp with both eastern and western factions being the subjects. The documents that seem to be recently written are recording ‘our’ movement related to the swamp.

*sighs* “Troublesome. I actually need to scout the area in the west.”

I went back to my room and take a nap until the sun came up. I departed from the fortress with Burkza Tribe and continue to the northeast. I looked into the village near the edge of Greater Swamplands. There were no human captives inside the village since there is a fort near the village. I assumed that they either keep the captives inside the fort or village deeper in the swamp.
Zaurusu - Searock Tribe Chieftain
Tazinak - Burkza Tribe Chieftain
Shrex - Taeruga Tribe Representative
Marcus Hill - Counsellor
Kyucuru - Unconfirmed
Akraza - Unconfirmed
Xeresza - Unconfirmed

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
UNAPPRAISED

This is it. The first chance I have to test my combat skills. Goblins are not strong, but they are cowardly and numerous. So I have to expect a battle in which I am outnumbered. I could try whittling them down with my sling, but they might just run away, my aim is bad, and if they attack me while I still have my sling equipped... yeah, don't want that. But that's enough talk about combat for now. It is time to get going.

It seems like goblins are usually found in the forest, so I start jogging northwards towards the forest. All of my equipment is with me, I got a couple of rocks I can use, and the weather is good! But still, I can't help but feel uneasy... will I get hurt? Injured? Perhaps even die? What if I get into an ambush? So much can go wrong... so I have to be extra careful.

I pass the distance to the forest quickly but don't enter it directly. Instead, I walk along its border for a while, hoping to spot some small group of goblins - without luck. After walking for some more, I finally give up - I had hoped it'd be easy, but it seems like I have to face the risk of entering the forest.

With a heavy heart, I finally enter the forest, ready to draw my weapon at the slightest sign of danger. The minutes pass slowly as I slowly proceed deeper into the forest, carefully scanning every inch of ground before I step onto it, and avoiding any place where I might be ambushed. Onwards, and onwards... until I suddenly spot a group of three goblins, which spots me at the same time.

They are 3, meaning the exact number I need. And it seems they want to fight me too. Their weapons... a crappy spear, a rusty sword, and a frail shield, as well as a sling. Well... this is it. Time to fight. After all, if I don't fight now, when will I? The goblin with the sling tries to hit me with a rock but misses, and I draw my blade and enter the Day's Guard. The two goblins with melee weapons carefully advance towards me, guarded against any attacks I might do. The goblin with the sling tries to hit me again, but I manage to sidestep the rock. Have to get rid of him.

I dash behind a tree, hidden from the goblins which give chase, and go low as I run towards the sling goblin in a circle, hidden behind some undergrowth. Then, as I am near where the sling goblin should be, I break out of the undergrowth - only to see the sling goblin a distance away. Must've taken precautions. A stone whirrs through the air directly next to my face. As I quickly glance to the left, I can see the goblin with a spear rushing in an attempt to block the way between me and the sling goblin. Too late.

I start sprinting towards the sling goblin, which turns and tries to run towards the other goblin - but I catch up to it before they manage to reach one another and impale it with a thrust of my sword as I lunge forward. A quick twist and I pull the blade back, kicking the dying goblin away for good measure as I turn towards the goblin charging at me - that immediately comes to a halt upon noticing his ally's death and regroups with the other goblin before moving to pincer me.

What should I do...? Charge one? The distance between them isn't that far apart, the other would stab me in the back. Right. Start circling now before it is too late. While they try to pincer me, I start to circle around one of them and away from the other, trying to keep myself from getting pincered. Not the best action for sure, but better than nothing. Gotta break their cohesion somehow... baiting might work.

I continue circling around the goblin for a bit more - the goblin being the spear one - and then proceed to drop my guard into the fool's guard with my sword off to the right whilst slightly out of his range with the other goblin a distance away. The bait works and the trap is sprung. He tries to stab me but I twirl my sword to the left vertically in a circle, easily knocking aside the spear of the physically far weaker goblin and using the rebound to start a stab, successfully piercing the goblin's throat. Great. That one is gonna bleed out soon. The other is near and, as it sees its ally slowly drop to the ground, starts to retreat - not on my watch!

I kick the spear goblin's weak body aside and charge at the goblin armed with a sword and shield whilst entering the Day's guard. This is where my range and physical advantage comes into play. Whilst still out of the goblin's range but as it is within my range, I perform a full-power Zornhau, crushing the crappy shield it raises in defense and cutting deep into its head while its sword pitifully fails to reach me. And with this, I have killed the final goblin. I tremble, contain my shout of joy and jubilation, and ease the terror and fear I felt through the whole fight. One wrong move and I'd be dead now. But I won. I won!

Giggling to myself like a madman, I collect their ears and return to the guild, handing them in along with my report.
Well done, feel free to rest in the tavern.
  • Money: 14 G
OOC: As always mark your post as Evaluated.

Zoey

Mustachu
Evaluation
UNEVALUATED.

> > >
Woodcutter in the Forest [SC0202]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Go to the North Scribel Forest.
  • Collect a cart full of firewood.
  • Note: There is a penalty for losing/breaking the cart.
Are you afraid of the forest? Monsters and goblins lurk in its depths.
Yet the city runs on firewood, and somebody needs to go chop trees.
Are you courageous enough to risk the dangers?
Rewards:
> > >

Since I need to find whether the local wood is good enough to be carved. I decided to return to the Scribel Forest, at the North of the City, but this time for a quest. To get firewood. I just need to borrow a cart and axe from the Guild. I suppose they provide them since they’re the sponsor. In any case, I left the city rather hurriedly once I obtained everything I needed. Funnily enough, I bumped into someone rather familiar. I suppose I did not need to search him in the city, eh?

“Good morning, my dear Paul.”
Scratching his chin, this friend of mine seemed to be speechless. No words left his mouth. For some reasons, he seemed to be feeling rather awkward. Whatever that is, I gestured my head to tell him to come with me.
“I gotta cut some wood in the forest. Come, we will speak on the way if you would.”

However, we did not speak on the way. Only when I stopped, after half a mile, did he utter a word. I lifted the woodcutter’s axe and stared at him. Likely, under this mask, he must have noticed that I wanted to swing this axe at him. Unfortunately, if it comes to this, I would likely be the one to be buried rather than him. He likely did not have any idea how to approach those topics, so he decided to be blunt and show his cards right away.
“Manyvat. I have a few questions regarding your bloodline, your past with tribal or ancient magic, and finally… the circumstances of your death, before you appeared in Tonia.”

Everything he said was within my expectations, however, I deeply had hoped it was not the case. Whatever was it. I know that there was something wrong with me, be it my soul or my body, and some… rare people seem to be able to sense it. Paul and that prisoner I met seem to be among these people-- or Paul was ordered to keep an eye on me and had an extensive knowledge about that matter, which would permit him to act as if he could see it.

“Middle-class family, took up the family business, travelled, created a company and died during… mmmm, troubling times. Let’s say that if the rulers were-- assassinated in broad daylight, and everyone would have cheered on the murderers. Since I was well-off, I was executed, end of the story.”
Objectively speaking, this is one of the reasons I died. Then, what really happened? Ha! Not even I know! Since my informants turned their back on me, I had no intel neither do I know the real motives of my sentence. It was at that moment that I began cutting a tree, to get the firewood you see.

“That is not what I meant… your ancestors, who were they?”
“I don’t know them. We had no familial archives. My parents rose up in the social ladder during their lives.”
Well, half-true, half-false. I knew a tale that kept getting told to youngest members of the family to scare them. It was apparently the story of one of our ancestor. But, it’s just nonsense. Although, if I consider the recent events, it may be true? Ha.

“Ah, and as for my experience in magical stuff… I guess I explored some ruins at my start. But most of the time, I immediately sold the goods either to keep hunting treasures until I found one that could ensure me… a nice stash of money to found my company.”
It also created connections with mages, who usually tend to be loaded. And thus, once I founded my company, and since they knew me and my tendencies, they first gave me a hand-- against a share of the profits.

“It worked pretty well. I needn’t learn magic or research it-- I was nothing, but a merchant that hired mercenaries to do the dirty job.”
Unfortunately, that is not the case anymore. Perhaps, I should have gotten some of these books and learn more about magic, so I do not end up helpless in a fight. That would come in handy today! For example, for beating up Paul.

“...and yet you became an Adventurer here?”
Well. Fair point. I just took the easy way and joined the ones that seemed to have more knowledge about… people who were not from ‘here’.

“Now, give me intel if you will.”
The tree fell. It was time to cut the trunk and turn it into firewood… I should have taken a second axe, Paul would have helped? No way. My eyes glanced at this despicable fool and saw how-- conflicted he seemed to be. Unsure whether he could share his ‘wisdom’ with the poor and ignorant me! If only I had more funds. Suppose I need to work on that deal with Basilgaraad as quickly as possible.

“Mmmm… another question-- sometimes, can you see, or hear, a sort of revenant? A ghost? A blurry figure who can… interact with you in some way?”
So, he knew about that as well. What a shame. So… these were not hallucinations? However-- Nene, I think? She told me there were no spirits encroaching on my soul… or did she say evil spirits? Mmmm. I do not quite remember. Seeing that I did not utter a word, a smile crept upon his face-- not as if you would believe me if I said no after all.

“Ha. You’re wrong on many points.”
The shape that I could see from time to time was not blurry. So far, I was able to discern its form, its height, and so forth. Nonetheless, if he wished to know. He needed to provide pieces of information he would not give. Little by little, the cart was half-empty. I still needed to cut more wood. But I will soon be done. While I was at it-- I took out my hunting knife and tried to see how resistant the wood was. Luckily, it did not work. If my knife could slice it, it would be unwise to use it.

I just needed to find a carving knife, I have… let’s say four days to do my part. That should not be too hard to find, right? Neither would it be too expensive. Perhaps I could just ask Lily to fetch me one. Oh well. Let’s speak a bit with Paul.
“In any case, how’re you doing? These few days weren’t too taxing on you, right?”

Of course, I did not stop cutting the firewood while speaking, wasting time.
“I suppose… I am doing fine. Just a bit pressured, but overall, I am good, I am good… although, not for long? The tree you just cut ought to have attracted some beasts who heard it falling.”

“That’s fine, you will protect me, right? If you don’t, I will just let myself get killed. Only the first time is terrifying after all.”
Since we are nearby the city, it must not be a dangerous monster. Even if I am no warrior, I would have no troubles to deal with it. However, I still prefer to let this kind of job to others.
“Aaah. Of course not you gotta defend yourself and become stronger, you can’t hire mercenaries after all.”

I am curious about that. Considering the troubles he went with to test me and know more about my previous life, would he just let me die? Hopefully, a beast comes soon, I need to try it out. Mmm. What kind of beast would attack me though? Wild animals would not. There can only be a monster… There were quests about goblins, so it could be one I suppose? But it’s unlikely for them to be alone, so if they come, I should be able to notice. Perhaps slimes.? Right, didn’t people speak about a Slime Horde? Huh. And they make no sounds. I guess if I am attacked, that would be a slime… though I can just run away with the cart. As far as I remember, slimes are slow creatures.

“Alright, just tell me if one comes. Then, we will leave.”
Nonetheless, I understand the need to strengthen my skills and become powerful enough to defend myself. After these words. a sigh left Paul’s mouth as if he was exasperated with me. Likely, he may think that I am coward? Whatever.
“Should I attack you myself…”

Again? I rubbed my temples as I finished filling the cart. If only I did not have such a cunt following me and inciting me to throw myself into the wolf’s mouth… Jokes aside, it could be taken literally. There could be famished wolves in this forest. I better leave quickly.
“Alright, alright. Next quest I will take will be about hunting, I can’t go straight into fighting. Either that or nothing.”

Initially surprised with this agape mouth and raised eyebrows, he then crossed his arms and seemed to be satisfied. Of course, I had terms that I had to mention only after getting his hopes up.
“Only if you get me a carving knife.”

A bitter smile appeared on his face as he simply nodded to my request. I suppose I will get my carving knife tomorrow, eh? Unless he does not find one, or if he tries to make me pay for it… I would just change quest midway and search for lost kids.
“By the way, I saw some small monsters moving, probably a hundred foot away from our position… you gotta hurry or you’re gonna get killed.”

“You will be there to protect me whether you want it or not.”
In all honesty, I didn't know if he would or what he wanted. But at the end of the day? I just needed to take advantage of it. I needed to stay alive for him to get something from me. Unfortunately, I do not know anything… although, he does not have to know that.

In any case, I came back to Scribel with a cart filled with firewood. The monsters that were there were searching for me but I left before they could find me.

OOC: I regret the first person.
But well, gotta continue if I want to do it better~
Here's your reward please come again.

Zoey

Mustachu
Sil approaches the receptionist table. He drops a package that contains a report and few documents and unopen letters.

In the evening, I arrived at Albatross fortress near the Lizardman lake to gather information. I met with the leader of the Searock Tribe that just came out from the meeting with other representatives.

“Nice to meet you Cheiftain. I’m Sil Fulgur. I come here to scout and hopefully rescue human captives in Eastern Lizard tribes. I wish you could let me stay for the night.”

“We welcome you young adventure. The name’s Zaurusu… *sniffs* By the way, you ssmell like uss. Did you met our kin before reaching here?”

“No, I might be considered related to you guys but I’m like really really distant relative. I’m half-dragon. I also have read the letter, I believe that we can establish good relations between the tribes and Scribel town.”

“Really!? Ain’t that some presstige bloodline you got there! Well. We didn’t actually write the letter. Our friend helped us with that. I’ll introduce to you later after we are insside.“

He showed me the room I would be staying and lead me to the dining area. He stood next to the campfire to gain attention and shouted.

“My fellow lizardman! Today, We have a guesst with our blood from our future ally to join uss in a banquet today. Let’s feassst!”

A loud roar erupted from all lizardman and everyone started eating and drinking. I’ve met the leader of major lizardman tribes that day. When the banquet ends, I was led to the man with a white robe that looks like a priest or shaman.

“Sil Fulgur. Thank you for supporting Lizardman, we are indebted to you.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Marcus Hill. It is normal to help the community to grow bigger. I hope you good luck with tomorrow operation. Please take some rest. We can have a chat anytime.”

“Thank you, Mr. Marcus.” I went back to my room after saying goodbye.

While everyone was sleeping, I looked for the room that Marcus using as his office. I found his room in the corner of the fortress. I searched around the room and checked for surveillance runes. Once, I’m sure that there was no trap inside and outside, I searched through the stuff inside the room.

‘Too many documents for the group that only starts a diplomatic relationship. What do we have here… A letter to Holy Human Empire? Isn’t that place believed in human supremacy?’

It would be suspicious to open the letter and reseal it so I took a few of the letter and hide it inside my clothes. I spent about hours looking through documents on the shelves and table. Most files are about reporting what happens in the swamp with both eastern and western factions being the subjects. The documents that seem to be recently written are recording ‘our’ movement related to the swamp.

*sighs* “Troublesome. I actually need to scout the area in the west.”

I went back to my room and take a nap until the sun came up. I departed from the fortress with Burkza Tribe and continue to the northeast. I looked into the village near the edge of Greater Swamplands. There were no human captives inside the village since there is a fort near the village. I assumed that they either keep the captives inside the fort or village deeper in the swamp.
Zaurusu - Searock Tribe Chieftain
Tazinak - Burkza Tribe Chieftain
Shrex - Taeruga Tribe Representative
Marcus Hill - Counsellor
Kyucuru - Unconfirmed
Akraza - Unconfirmed
Xeresza - Unconfirmed
*The names of the quest taker and evaluator have been removed from these documents.*

I see I'll deliver these to Gem.
OOC: The lizardmen are tied to the Holy Empire things are getting interesting. Also @ohko you should probably update the quest or something.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Quest report - verified

Reaching the quest board, Liana searched through the quests available and soon spotted one that might help her with her current food situation, at least for emergencies:
Adopt a Stray!
  • Required Level: N/A
Objectives:
  • Find a stray animal in an urban area.
  • Adopt the animal.
There's too many stray cats, dogs, and other animals!
Do a good deed and adopt one from the streets!
Rewards:
"..."

Sighing at the prospect of having somewhat malicious intentions towards doing this, Liana took a sheet for the quest off and headed for the dark alleyways of the city.
After an hour of walking through the dark alleyways, Liana eventually came across a stray dog licking from a puddle of dirty water.

"..."

Walking as quietly as possible, Liana sneaked behind the dog before stopping a few steps away. The dog soon noticed Liana's presence and turned around to stare at her while giving a low growl - ready to attack if she was a threat. Liana crouched down and held out her hand - showing a non-threatening pose with a gentle smile on her face. The dog slightly lowered its guard and padded over slowly, a little unsure of what Liana wanted.

Waiting for the dog to reach her, Liana maintained a calm facade as she remained as still as possible to not alarm the animal. As soon as the dog reached her hand, she allowed it to sniff her before she moved it to stroke the dog's head. The dog whined a little before leaning into the stroke - enjoying the affectionate touches it was receiving. Liana smiled more brightly at the dog and scratched behind its ears before standing up and beginning to walk away.

Seeing the friendly human stop stroking it, the dog whined in protest before following her closely. Liana smiled and bent over to stroke the dog's head again, before heading back to the guild. The dog continued to follow her all of the way but hesitated at the entrance to the guild building. Liana turned to look at the dog and gave a reassuring smile before stroking its head and entering the building. Not wanting to leave the friendly human, the dog followed her inside all the way to the receptionist desk where Liana wrote her report explaining she'd adopt the stray.
After handing in the report, Liana crouched down and gave the dog some belly rubs while waiting for her report to be evaluated, which the dog loved and barked in happiness to. Inside Liana's mind, she desperately hoped she wouldn't need to use the dog as emergency food...

X

Last edited:

FlutterOfCrows

Quest Report Evaluated

Ingredient's for Potions
(Repeatable)
Sponsor: BigGreenLocation: Adventurer's Guild/Camp LilyLevel: Any
Objective
Hello Adventurer!

If you have any extra ingredients that you may have from your adventurers and have no use them. Why not bring them to me and you can exchange them for one of my hand-made potions.

You can pick up your reward from the guild receptionist with your completed report.
*Or me if delivered directly*

-Currently 4 potions available
EXP: 10 (Per x5 Ingredients)Reward: *Per 5x Ingredients*
1 Weaker Healing Potion
(+Lesser Life Regeneration)
-Made by BigGreen
Other: If delivered directly to Camp Lily
(Per x5 ingredient)
Friendship of BigGreen 10/100

Dust hoped no one else minded that he took this quest once more, as he went to the swamps of the marshes and avoided going deeper in, though that did not stop Dust from occasionally stepping in the muck, and tripping. In the process, getting Leeches all over himself before most of them dying once they began to drink his blood. Though he did lose blood from this, it rarely was anything significant with a very quick application of treatment runes upon himself anytime it started to happen, though Dust stayed slightly lightheaded for the remainder of the trip afterward.

Once done getting through the spots he could not avoid, he finally reaches one of the closest river branches off from the Scribel waterfall and starts to scour for the Blood LilyPad's, though he manages to find 2 almost immediately, (while getting hit by foul-smelling gasses in the process), he has to go farther upstream to gather the remainder.

Though he felt like he was watched at one point during the trek, it never came to anything worthwhile, and only a minute later did the sensation vanishes. Succeeds in getting the remaining three blood lilypads with little trouble, though Dust almost fell a third time into the muck, though this time succeeding in not falling, as he quickly returns to the city, hoping no one minds the mud brought into the city.

To Summarize
Dust found all the required Blood Lilypads this time, though had some minor obstacles along the way, he succeeded in his task.
As Dust was returning to the Quest Board after a good day of questing out in the wild swamplands. He entered to notice another Adventurer with a dog and immediately stood several people away in line, to avoid both the dog's sight and smell, as Dust tried to stay both calm and collected as he waited to process his Report. Once done so, he immediately leaves, doing his best to avoid the dog and adventurer, and as well, memorizing her face and silhouette.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Report - Appraised
Tag: Tunnel Worm, Snake, Viper, Humanoid Snake, Mine

> > >
Tunnel Worm Subjugation [GH0803]
  • Required Level: 8
Objectives:
  • Survey the mines for signs of tunnel worms.
  • Seal any tunnels created by tunnel worms.
  • Slay one tunnel worm.
  • Collect 1 sack of tunnel worm scales.
These monsters are the things of nightmares.
They drill through the earth and suddenly burst out of the ground.
Thousands of razor sharp teeth ring their circular maw.
They're big enough to swallow a dwarf whole and their armor is strong.
Their tunnels are blatant holes in our defenses. Seal them as soon as possible.
Rewards:
  • Money: 35 G
> > >
Compared to Tunnel Worms, the snakes and Vipers seemed like a cute little pet. With its length too long to measure with eyes, and its speed as fast as sprinting, the Tunnel Worms terrorized the whole mine with their presence alone. If any mines had frequent trembles, then there was a high chance that Tunnel Worm had made their way into the mine, and it meant that any operations within it must cease activity immediately.

After that, we, soldiers of Gelderholm, would be the one who came to survey and eradicate these deadly beasts. In this hunt, numbers meant nothing if we had no specialist at hands. As the Tunnel Worms could easily pick us out one by one, we must have the few strong men, and not many weak men.

So, our group of ten went into the abandoned mine, aiming at sealing at least one tunnel. It was tiring, but fortunately, there were not many snakes, and the Vipers wouldn't be underground. So, we just had to deal with the Humanoid Snakes, and simply snakes, and if we found them, it meant that we were nearing the tunnels.

To kill Tunnel Worm was not too hard, but also not too easy. We needed to predict where it would show up, or where it would escape, and if we failed, we should pray that no one was distracted during that time, or that person would be devoured, usually half of their body, and lost their life. Those sharp teeth were no joke, and could crush even the strongest armour.

Explosion worked against them, very effective too, but the underground terrain meant that any explosion would mean the death of all of us, including both snakes and humans.

In the end, we lost 2 of us before we could land one good stab into his body, and with our collective power, we bound the worm before it could escape, and cut off its head, leaving its body wiggling out of control for a whole minute. It was one hellish minute, and one long, long minute. I couldn't do much with my spell, so I was in charge of healing and distracting the nearby snakes.

As a healer, it was to be expected that I suffered the least injury, but was extremely tired due to the excessive usage of Holy Magic.

The mission was a success, with one bag full of worm's scale, and one successfully sealed tunnel.

Last edited:

Reciful

APPRAISED

Moonlight Water [SC0402]
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Visit the forest during a full moon.
  • Locate the Moonlight Spring.
  • Collect 5 bottles of Moonlight Water.
Somewhere in the forest, there is a spring that glows under the light of the full moon. Supposedly, this water has improved healing properties.The guild would like you acquire some for our stockpile. Beware — it can be dangerous outside at night. Rewards:
  • Money: 25 G

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 6 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Moonlight Water

Quest Report:
I went to forest at night to collect 5 bottle of moonlight water... It is said the spring where the water can be collected is located somewhere in the deep woods.

I spotted a Goblin scout in a nearby direction. Since its alone I killed it, I covered Myself in darkness blending in the night then a materialized Shadowy Tentacles grabbing the Goblins body & dragging it to the dark part of the Forest where I lie in wait. Then I retrieved My Cleaver from My Shadow Storage & Chopped the Goblins Neck with a one mighty swing decapitating its head. Then a stored its remains inside My Shadow.

I continue My search...after 3 hours I still can't find the Spring.

Luckily I found a Mischievous Fairy loitering around & fooling some Dire Wolfs. I sneak behind it, Use My shadow Tendrils to quickly Capture the fairy. then I threatened her that I'll give her to the wolfs as food if she fails to bring me to the Moonlight Spring.

Unfortunately on our way We meet a Large Demonic Boar... It have a large tusks, Black & Red Fur, its whole body is covered My a oppressive Evil Mana(Miasma) this Boar is very strong I can tell that It will Evolve soon if not stoped & will becomes even more powerful & Hideous in time... But the current me can't face it at the moment... So I run away.

But the Stupid Fairy in My hand Panicked & made a lot of noises after seeing the large Demonic Boar... So it spotted us. Glaring at our direction with a Wicked glee reflected on its eye, it immediately rush to hunt us.

I fled, while still holding the fairy who is crying in fear. I entered My Berserk State to increase My legs Strength... But as side effect, Feral urge of Bloodthirstiness slowly consume me, but I held it down by my stronger will.

I keep running anywhere... I can't enter the Shadow since The Demonic boar is Also a pure Dark attribute it will locate me even inside the shadow... I Sprint.

I'm fast... but the Boar is much faster. Sooner or later it will eventually catch-up to me. Unfortunately I tripped & clash down on a cliff falling back first. Due to the force I Cough few black Blood. When I look up... The Boar Jumps straight to where I fall, Immediately standing up thanks to the Pain Alleviation effect on one of My skill My human body can endure all of this damage.

I was running while the boar is behind me. The Boar charge up a large amount of Evil mana & it accelerated doing a Tackle Rush at My back sending me flying & I fall clashed to a water somewhere.

My human Spine is broke, My limbs where Broken.. I can regenerate from this if I have time..... but I can't move as I simply float in the water. the Large Demonic Boar is out there to finish me any moment... I don't feel fear of death... I died twice already if I die a 3rd time, I wont reincarnate anymore... but... So what? I have no reason to continue living anyway My only friend is no more, My Revenge is impossible now that I'm like this.. family? Nope never.... So what if I die? Won't the entire Heaven, hell & all Realm will celebrate My death? Isn't it a good thing if die? There's no reason to strive to live... I see so need.. I have nothing anyway so its fine.

Sadly the Boar who I'm expecting to end me Never came Instead It run away... Then I notice in the middle of this Spring is a Little Girl sitting in a Floating throne drinking a beer under the moonlight laughing at Me.

[ Oiiii~ you pathetic piece of Shit still alive?]

[ Pfff! Aha ahahahaha It one hell of hilarious show you got me there!! A brat being chased by a horny large pig in middle of the night! How romantic Buwahahahahaha!! Oh god I'll die laughing!! Ahahahahahaha!! ]

I simply watch her mock me as I float in this glowing water I can't respond due to the wounds I have anyway....Water Glowing...Glowing..in the moonlight.... Oh! I found the spring~

[ Ahahaha ahaah haaa~ phew~ Since you Lowlife manage to Entertain this Great Me! One of the Great kings of Pandemonium!! I'll reward you! Since I am a benevolent King! ]

She stretch out her arm open her hand then a large amount of Black fog made of pure Mana(Magical Energy) condensed into a tiny crystalized tear forms in her palms. She then toss it into My mouth in a comical manner... Then the little girl disappears just like that.

I lost consciousness... But I woke up soon after I notice My wound is completely healed & the fairy is still in my hand crying to be released.

And so I collected the moonlight water & went home when morning came.

Summary:
• I went the forest at night of full moon
• killed one Goblin scout
• been chased By a Large Demonic Boar to death.
• find a Unknown annoying Little girl sitting in a Floating throne at the spring.
• Collected 5 bottle of Moonlight water & went home when daybreaks.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
Quest report

Reaching the quest board, Liana searched through the quests available and soon spotted one that might help her with her current food situation, at least for emergencies:

"..."

Sighing at the prospect of having somewhat malicious intentions towards doing this, Liana took a sheet for the quest off and headed for the dark alleyways of the city.
After an hour of walking through the dark alleyways, Liana eventually came across a stray dog licking from a puddle of dirty water.

"..."

Walking as quietly as possible, Liana sneaked behind the dog before stopping a few steps away. The dog soon noticed Liana's presence and turned around to stare at her while giving a low growl - ready to attack if she was a threat. Liana crouched down and held out her hand - showing a non-threatening pose with a gentle smile on her face. The dog slightly lowered its guard and padded over slowly, a little unsure of what Liana wanted.

Waiting for the dog to reach her, Liana maintained a calm facade as she remained as still as possible to not alarm the animal. As soon as the dog reached her hand, she allowed it to sniff her before she moved it to stroke the dog's head. The dog whined a little before leaning into the stroke - enjoying the affectionate touches it was receiving. Liana smiled more brightly at the dog and scratched behind its ears before standing up and beginning to walk away.

Seeing the friendly human stop stroking it, the dog whined in protest before following her closely. Liana smiled and bent over to stroke the dog's head again, before heading back to the guild. The dog continued to follow her all of the way but hesitated at the entrance to the guild building. Liana turned to look at the dog and gave a reassuring smile before stroking its head and entering the building. Not wanting to leave the friendly human, the dog followed her inside all the way to the receptionist desk where Liana wrote her report explaining she'd adopt the stray.
After handing in the report, Liana crouched down and gave the dog some belly rubs while waiting for her report to be evaluated, which the dog loved and barked in happiness to. Inside Liana's mind, she desperately hoped she wouldn't need to use the dog as emergency food...

X
"Hope he'll be happy, now that he got a family himself."

Rewards: 35 EXP

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
Quest Report Unevaluated

Ingredient's for Potions
(Repeatable)
Sponsor: BigGreenLocation: Adventurer's Guild/Camp LilyLevel: Any
Objective
Hello Adventurer!

If you have any extra ingredients that you may have from your adventurers and have no use them. Why not bring them to me and you can exchange them for one of my hand-made potions.

You can pick up your reward from the guild receptionist with your completed report.
*Or me if delivered directly*

-Currently 4 potions available
EXP: 10 (Per x5 Ingredients)Reward: *Per 5x Ingredients*
1 Weaker Healing Potion
(+Lesser Life Regeneration)
-Made by BigGreen
Other: If delivered directly to Camp Lily
(Per x5 ingredient)
Friendship of BigGreen 10/100

Dust hoped no one else minded that he took this quest once more, as he went to the swamps of the marshes and avoided going deeper in, though that did not stop Dust from occasionally stepping in the muck, and tripping. In the process, getting Leeches all over himself before most of them dying once they began to drink his blood. Though he did lose blood from this, it rarely was anything significant with a very quick application of treatment runes upon himself anytime it started to happen, though Dust stayed slightly lightheaded for the remainder of the trip afterward.

Once done getting through the spots he could not avoid, he finally reaches one of the closest river branches off from the Scribel waterfall and starts to scour for the Blood LilyPad's, though he manages to find 2 almost immediately, (while getting hit by foul-smelling gasses in the process), he has to go farther upstream to gather the remainder.

Though he felt like he was watched at one point during the trek, it never came to anything worthwhile, and only a minute later did the sensation vanishes. Succeeds in getting the remaining three blood lilypads with little trouble, though Dust almost fell a third time into the muck, though this time succeeding in not falling, as he quickly returns to the city, hoping no one minds the mud brought into the city.

To Summarize
Dust found all the required Blood Lilypads this time, though had some minor obstacles along the way, he succeeded in his task.
As Dust was returning to the Quest Board after a good day of questing out in the wild swamplands. He entered to notice another Adventurer with a dog and immediately stood several people away in line, to avoid both the dog's sight and smell, as Dust tried to stay both calm and collected as he waited to process his Report. Once done so, he immediately leaves, doing his best to avoid the dog and adventurer, and as well, memorizing her face and silhouette.
"Great work!"

Rewards: 10 EXP, 1 Weaker Healing Potion (+Lesser Life Regeneration)

Evaluation
Report - Not Yet Appraised
Tag: Tunnel Worm, Snake, Viper, Humanoid Snake, Mine

> > >
Tunnel Worm Subjugation [GH0803]
Objectives:
  • Survey the mines for signs of tunnel worms.
  • Seal any tunnels created by tunnel worms.
  • Slay one tunnel worm.
  • Collect 1 sack of tunnel worm scales.
These monsters are the things of nightmares.
They drill through the earth and suddenly burst out of the ground.
Thousands of razor sharp teeth ring their circular maw.
They're big enough to swallow a dwarf whole and their armor is strong.
Their tunnels are blatant holes in our defenses. Seal them as soon as possible.
Rewards:
  • Money: 35 G
> > >
Compared to Tunnel Worms, the snakes and Vipers seemed like a cute little pet. With its length too long to measure with eyes, and its speed as fast as sprinting, the Tunnel Worms terrorized the whole mine with their presence alone. If any mines had frequent trembles, then there was a high chance that Tunnel Worm had made their way into the mine, and it meant that any operations within it must cease activity immediately.

After that, we, soldiers of Gelderholm, would be the one who came to survey and eradicate these deadly beasts. In this hunt, numbers meant nothing if we had no specialist at hands. As the Tunnel Worms could easily pick us out one by one, we must have the few strong men, and not many weak men.

So, our group of ten went into the abandoned mine, aiming at sealing at least one tunnel. It was tiring, but fortunately, there were not many snakes, and the Vipers wouldn't be underground. So, we just had to deal with the Humanoid Snakes, and simply snakes, and if we found them, it meant that we were nearing the tunnels.

To kill Tunnel Worm was not too hard, but also not too easy. We needed to predict where it would show up, or where it would escape, and if we failed, we should pray that no one was distracted during that time, or that person would be devoured, usually half of their body, and lost their life. Those sharp teeth were no joke, and could crush even the strongest armour.

Explosion worked against them, very effective too, but the underground terrain meant that any explosion would mean the death of all of us, including both snakes and humans.

In the end, we lost 2 of us before we could land one good stab into his body, and with our collective power, we bound the worm before it could escape, and cut off its head, leaving its body wiggling out of control for a whole minute. It was one hellish minute, and one long, long minute. I couldn't do much with my spell, so I was in charge of healing and distracting the nearby snakes.

As a healer, it was to be expected that I suffered the least injury, but was extremely tired due to the excessive usage of Holy Magic.

The mission was a success, with one bag full of worm's scale, and one successfully sealed tunnel.

"Half the body? How horrific, we are glade you are ok..."

Reward
Money: 35 G

OOC: Please mark report evaluated

Evaluation
UNEVALUATED

Character
: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'

Quest name: Moonlight Water

Quest Report:
I went to forest at night to collect 5 bottle of moonlight water... It is said the spring where the water can be collected is located somewhere in the deep woods.

I spotted a Goblin scout in a nearby direction. Since its alone I killed it, I covered Myself in darkness blending in the night then a materialized Shadowy Tentacles grabbing the Goblins body & dragging it to the dark part of the Forest where I lie in wait. Then I retrieved My Cleaver from My Shadow Storage & Chopped the Goblins Neck with a one mighty swing decapitating its head. Then a stored its remains inside My Shadow.

I continue My search...after 3 hours I still can't find the Spring.

Luckily I found a Mischievous Fairy loitering around & fooling some Dire Wolfs. I sneak behind it, Use My shadow Tendrils to quickly Capture the fairy. then I threatened her that I'll give her to the wolfs as food if she fails to bring me to the Moonlight Spring.

Unfortunately on our way We meet a Large Demonic Boar... It have a large tusks, Black & Red Fur, its whole body is covered My a oppressive Evil Mana(Miasma) this Boar is very strong I can tell that It will Evolve soon if not stoped & will becomes even more powerful & Hideous in time... But the current me can't face it at the moment... So I run away.

But the Stupid Fairy in My hand Panicked & made a lot of noises after seeing the large Demonic Boar... So it spotted us. Glaring at our direction with a Wicked glee reflected on its eye, it immediately rush to hunt us.

I fled, while still holding the fairy who is crying in fear. I entered My Berserk State to increase My legs Strength... But as side effect, Feral urge of Bloodthirstiness slowly consume me, but I held it down by my stronger will.

I keep running anywhere... I can't enter the Shadow since The Demonic boar is Also a pure Dark attribute it will locate me even inside the shadow... I Sprint.

I'm fast... but the Boar is much faster. Sooner or later it will eventually catch-up to me. Unfortunately I tripped & clash down on a cliff falling back first. Due to the force I Cough few black Blood. When I look up... The Boar Jumps straight to where I fall, Immediately standing up thanks to the Pain Alleviation effect on one of My skill My human body can endure all of this damage.

I was running while the boar is behind me. The Boar charge up a large amount of Evil mana & it accelerated doing a Tackle Rush at My back sending me flying & I fall clashed to a water somewhere.

My human Spine is broke, My limbs where Broken.. I can regenerate from this if I have time..... but I can't move as I simply float in the water. the Large Demonic Boar is out there to finish me any moment... I don't feel fear of death... I died twice already if I die a 3rd time, I wont reincarnate anymore... but... So what? I have no reason to continue living anyway My only friend is no more, My Revenge is impossible now that I'm like this.. family? Nope never.... So what if I die? Won't the entire Heaven, hell & all Realm will celebrate My death? Isn't it a good thing if die? There's no reason to strive to live... I see so need.. I have nothing anyway so its fine.

Sadly the Boar who I'm expecting to end me Never came Instead It run away... Then I notice in the middle of this Spring is a Little Girl sitting in a Floating throne drinking a beer under the moonlight laughing at Me.

[ Oiiii~ you pathetic piece of Shit still alive?]

[ Pfff! Aha ahahahaha It one hell of hilarious show you got me there!! A brat being chased by a horny large pig in middle of the night! How romantic Buwahahahahaha!! Oh god I'll die laughing!! Ahahahahahaha!! ]

I simply watch her mock me as I float in this glowing water I can't respond due to the wounds I have anyway....Water Glowing...Glowing..in the moonlight.... Oh! I found the spring~

[ Ahahaha ahaah haaa~ phew~ Since you Lowlife manage to Entertain this Great Me! One of the Great kings of Pandemonium!! I'll reward you! Since I am a benevolent King! ]

She stretch out her arm open her hand then a large amount of Black fog made of pure Mana(Magical Energy) condensed into a tiny crystalized tear forms in her palms. She then toss it into My mouth in a comical manner... Then the little girl disappears just like that.

I lost consciousness... But I woke up soon after I notice My wound is completely healed & the fairy is still in my hand crying to be released.

And so I collected the moonlight water & went home when morning came.

Summary:
• I went the forest at night of full moon
• killed one Goblin scout
• been chased By a Large Demonic Boar to death.
• find a Unknown annoying Little girl sitting in a Floating throne at the spring.
• Collected 5 bottle of Moonlight water & went home when daybreaks.

"A little girl in the forest? Wow, the Scribel city missing children problem is really getting out of hand...."

Reward
  • Money: 25 G

Evaluation
Report - Not Yet Appraised
Tag: Blood Field, Blood Flower, Stainer, Humanoid Snake

> > >
Flower of the Blood Fields [GH0802]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Scouting the Lake
  • Search the Blood Fields near the lake at twilight.
  • Collect 1 Blood Flower.
  • Do not lure any enemies back to the city.
  • Note: Limit 1 quest per week
Poison. It's everywhere. You've seen it turn limbs purple and rot flesh from inside.
Ordinary antidotes aren't the most effective against Bloodbane venom.
In the Blood Fields, there is one flower only grows in the toxic earth.
It blooms at twilight and is extremely rare to find.
If you can find one, it might save someone's life.
Rewards:
  • Money: 80 G
> > >
The two of us went to scout the blood fields, in the hope to obtain one blood flower. Just one petal was enough to make one antidote to save one life. Although the chance of us getting more than one was low, it was better than not trying at all.

The lighting was terrible, and the weather was freezing cold. The Blood Fields were reeked with the rotten corpses and remain, and they all were too hideous to look at. Occasionally, we would encounter the snakes and some Vipers patrolling the area. Although we could win a fight against them, if they called for reinforcement, then we would surely suffer greatly, so we decided to hide and wait for their departure.

Then, after continuing on our path, we encountered the Stainer, the origin of Blood Fields. They were snake-like in appearance, but their countless, centipede legs betrayed their ordinary appearance. With two big fangs up front, they could crush metals and rocks like paper. Not only that, but they also had the ability to vomit their blood, creating a pool of crimson liquid that devastated fields. They were a nightmare on the battlefield, and also a nightmare after the battlefield.

Thankfully, the Stainer did not notice us, and we were able to safely navigate past the snakes and found a batch of Blood Flowers. There were around 2 Humanoid Snakes guarding the batch. It seemed that the snakes knew about the property of these flowers, and they tried to limit us from acquiring them.

With my Holy Magic, I was able to distract them and let my teammate finish them off. All it took was a single swing of his sword to decapitate the distracted enemies. We quickly poured venom onto their body and escaped.

In the end, we managed to get 5 Blood Flowers.

Signed by Obsinase, the Commander of 253rd squad of the Gelderholm Military Unit

"Thanks for the hard work!"

Reward
  • Money: 80 G

Vanus

Evaluated
> > >
Help? I need directions? (Lizardmen) [LM0001]
  • Sponsor: Scribel Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: N/A
Objectives:
  • Describe your journey to Albatross.
  • Describe the route that you took (examples):
    • Waterfall/Marshlands Route
    • Coastal/Searock Tribe Route
    • Exal Bridge/Swamp Loop Route
Are you hoping to travel to the Lizardmen alliance?Albatross is the headquarters of the Sea Lizard faction.The safest way to get there is to take a boat along the sea coast.If you decide to travel by land, beware of the giant monsters and hostile lizards. The marshlands and swamps are particularly dangerous Rewards:
> > >
The journey to Albatross was quite a long period of time, mostly because I avoided every insidious lizard that I could on the journey between the great waterfall to the dip in the mountain range and then from there back to the river system and then down to Albatross. Overall the journey took about 15 days at that point wading through Marshlands. Disgusting as they are. The daemon seems to have delighted in it similar to how it delighted in the sewers for the first time. But that's enough about that.

The journey to the great waterfall itself was quite uneventful I must say. There was relatively little that I wanted to do in the journey and there was no major threat that was brewing from the direction that I took other than the usual. This was good news as for now it appears that my base of operations will be safe from any major threat.

The main lizards I saw moving through out the marsh region were lizards that are far larger compared to the others this may be because the others hid better so I didn't notice them or because these larger lizards are more migratory in nature. I can look into that in my own time though. There was a lizard with a large frilled neck that was using magic fairly at will I guess that is likely another lizardmen variant or some such who knows will look into all these lizard differences later on. The journey had a few interruptions but nothing unmanageable. - AIEO (Waiting to kill xenos)

Last edited:

Reciful

Unevaluated

Bandit Subjugation [SC0504]
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Encounter a bandit, thief, or highwayman.
  • Stop them and apprehend them.
  • Note: The reward is reduced for killing them.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Fighting when greatly outnumbered is risky.
    • Report large groups of bandits to the guild.
Greedy criminals plague the roads of this region.Fortunately, most bandits in this area are unskilled and looking for coin.While they may be untrained, many are vicious and quick to play dirty.Don't get caught off guard if they pull out a poisoned dagger! Rewards:
  • Other

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'

Quest name: Bandit Subjugation

Quest report:
On My way back to the city.

I was being tailed after Collecting a bottle Moonlight Water & a Bunch of Alchemic Ingredients for the Healing Potions I'll make.

Seems that they will attack me Before I reach the city... So I'll attack them first.

I went to I nearby tree & Entered its shadow. 4 people Emerged from their hiding spot. They got confused because of my suddenly desppearance.

While they are out of focus & confused. I materials Many long Shadowy Spike in the Shadow of the tree puncturing their body with holes & their blood splatters they are all caught off guard.

I immediately reemerged from the Shadow & brandished My Cleave at the Neck of the Nearest Highwayman slashing his throat Spurting blood like a fountain.

Then using their confusion at My advantage, I retrieved My Axe from My Shadow quickly & Use Berserk state to increase Strength then I chopped the Next one in the head Decapitating him.

The remaining two Highwayman Recovered their composure & about to run away despite their wounds...

But I Gathered mana in the Nature, Converting pure mana into Black Mana & use it to cast Black Magic.

Since I'm not good at aiming I created several Black Bullets targeting their legs I Open fire at them. Some Bullets hit & Make a Hole on the feet & Legs They Became Incapacitated. & To farther reduce their threat, I chopped off both of the two's Hands With My Axe...

Then I drag them to the City to report & have the guard Interrogate them.

The End.

A white Girl is speaking on the Receptionist Counter with a dead pan Expression.

[ I got Ambushed by 4 highwayman on My way back, Killed 2 & captured the remaining 2 incapacitating them in both limbs ]

The white girl finish her report.

Evaluation
The journey to Albatross was quite a long period of time, mostly because I avoided every insidious lizard that I could on the journey between the great waterfall to the dip in the mountain range and then from there back to the river system and then down to Albatross. Overall the journey took about 15 days at that point wading through Marshlands. Disgusting as they are. The daemon seems to have delighted in it similar to how it delighted in the sewers for the first time. But that's enough about that.

The journey to the great waterfall itself was quite uneventful I must say. There was relatively little that I wanted to do in the journey and there was no major threat that was brewing from the direction that I took other than the usual. This was good news as for now it appears that my base of operations will be safe from any major threat.

The main lizards I saw moving through out the marsh region were lizards that are far larger compared to the others this may be because the others hid better so I didn't notice them or because these larger lizards are more migratory in nature. I can look into that in my own time though. There was a lizard with a large frilled neck that was using magic fairly at will I guess that is likely another lizardmen variant or some such who knows will look into all these lizard differences later on. The journey had a few interruptions but nothing unmanageable. - AIEO (Waiting to kill xenos)

"Good work, we will add the additional data to the guild's catographers."

Reward
50 exp