Advice/Tips on re-writing stories

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
I start to rewrite the chapter by memory. Then go back and forth between the original and the rewritten version, whether there're parts worth keeping or disposing, and blend them together. Of course make it so that it'll be cohesive with the continuation of the story.

scribesaga

So, do you have any tips or experience on re-writing stories? What are the pitfalls I or other beginners should watch out for? Any advice on how should I approach it?
I heard once that, all artists never actually finish their work, they merely eventually give up and move on. I think this is true for writers as well, I could constantly write and re-write some of my stuff for an eternity. Eventually I just have to say 'ok done, move on'. If you have an idea you're passionate about, keep working on it until you start to get bored. Once the writing gets boring, then odds are the reader will get bored with it too.

Herrymerch54

Thanks a lot for sharing this. It's been more than five years since I wrote this story. The most recent of these was a work of a webnovel I rewrote in the same style, but with a much better understanding of where the story should go. Try it out and see if it suits you. In essence, it is either what you will keep or what you will enhance/improve. There have to be some things that don't require a whole lot of changes in a rewrite, right? Rewriting your first chapter is one of the most important things you need to do Printer wifi connectivity fix. It's going to be possible for you to explain yourself better by using fewer words if you're smart about it. Rewriting the first chapter will improve the entire book. By expressing the same point in a better way, you'll improve the overall book. Analyze your previous writings from the standpoint of a humble reader and offer constructive criticism. Discover what works and what doesn't work, and take note of the weaker and worst parts. In addition, watch the MC closely, as well as the other characters, and think about what you want to happen to them.

Agentt

Thighs
Thanks a lot for sharing this. It's been more than five years since I wrote this story. The most recent of these was a work of a webnovel I rewrote in the same style, but with a much better understanding of where the story should go. Try it out and see if it suits you. In essence, it is either what you will keep or what you will enhance/improve. There have to be some things that don't require a whole lot of changes in a rewrite, right? Rewriting your first chapter is one of the most important things you need to do Printer wifi connectivity fix. It's going to be possible for you to explain yourself better by using fewer words if you're smart about it. Rewriting the first chapter will improve the entire book. By expressing the same point in a better way, you'll improve the overall book. Analyze your previous writings from the standpoint of a humble reader and offer constructive criticism. Discover what works and what doesn't work, and take note of the weaker and worst parts. In addition, watch the MC closely, as well as the other characters, and think about what you want to happen to them.
That's great advice, thank you