AI-Generated Music & Songs

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
This thread is intended for sharing and discussing music generated with AI tools.
Thanks to @melchi , I discovered this fascinating tool and am getting into it: Suno AI
This AI offers the capability to produce complete, radio-quality songs in seconds..

Feel free to post your AI-generated music, share your experiences with different AI music creation tools, and explore various techniques.
Whether your music is made with Suno AI or another platform, I'm interested in hearing your creations and learning about your prompt or tricks.

Here are some of the music I generated:

Digital Blossoms V1

Cl0s3 2 th3 3dg3

Digital Blossoms V2

Match(A) Dis Up

Utopiosphere

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
˝/\__/\˝ 🎶 ˝/\__/\˝🎵˝/\_/\˝🎶
(❀≧ᆺ≦)✨️(≧ᆺ≦❀) ✨️ (≧∇≦)✨️
_/⊃˙˙˙˙\⊃˝ ˝⊂/˙˙˙˙˙⊂\🎶⊂/˙˙˙˙˙\∩"
How many of the songs did you listen to i generated about 8 i think
Do not like them. But do not mind vocals
Generate some yourself, you may like the results

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
How many of the songs did you listen to i generated about 8 i think

Generate some yourself, you may like the results
All of 'em~
0f2a2a_b194c654893e4293b3d3d431c285fc72~mv2.gif

MatchaChocolate69

Comrade, I have a feeling that there's a topic particularly close to your heart. :blob_hmm:

Do not like them. But do not mind vocals
Why don't you try writing an ode to shovels? This AI is the perfect tool for that.

Very funny! Epic. I noticed you used strings in a particular way like [Guitar Pentatonic Arpeggio]. I tried it too but I'm not sure it reads and executes them. You seem experienced with this AI. Do you have any advice to give?

Someone here is clearly a siscon. :blob_evil:

Good tool. Thanks for sharing.
Have fun! :blobthumbsup:

Very funny! Epic. I noticed you used strings in a particular way like [Guitar Pentatonic Arpeggio]. I tried it too but I'm not sure it reads and executes them. You seem experienced with this AI. Do you have any advice to give?
i think the strings dictate the parts that doesn't get sung. it also works similar to a prompt. sometimes it does work, sometimes not but i'm still experimenting. perhaps you can also add the instrument followed by the chords for it to play specific tones. like [Guitar C D F G A G C C7 F Fsus4 Bm G Em7].

if you put the chorus part it gets sung when there's still time left

also, the lyric generation for this site sucks. even the shittiest random ones you write yourself will be better. they also only generate english lyrics so if you want them to sing in another language usually you have to just add it yourself.

also advanced mode gives a lot better result simply because you can add your own lyrics. the styles also matter a lot and the advanced mode don't fuck them up unlike the basic ones. you can think of one in styles tab as the main prompt, while the one in strings on the lyrics as the fine-tuning on the song parts.

for styles i usually go with the music genre first and then the details on how the song goes for example chinese pop, ballad, male vocals, humorous, etc... like that

the terms in music theory (allegro, vivace, alegretto, cadence, etc..) might work as prompt both on the fine tuning on lyric tab or the styles so you can go mix and match.

EDIT: adding the chords were still hit and miss for me. also, maybe it's better to add instrumentals only to the styles so if you want to fine tune the instrumentals they don't end up singing.

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

The word "ode" refers to a type of lyrical stanza or a poem that is intended to be sung. Odes are typically characterized by their formal, elevated style and often express praise, celebration, or deep emotions. Originating in ancient Greece, the structure and form of odes have evolved over centuries, but they generally retain a ceremonious tone and are often written to honor a person, celebrate an event, or eulogize a wide range of subjects.

i think the strings dictate the parts that doesn't get sung. it also works similar to a prompt. sometimes it does work, sometimes not but i'm still experimenting. perhaps you can also add the instrument followed by the chords for it to play specific tones. like [Guitar C D F G A G C C7 F Fsus4 Bm G Em7].

if you put the chorus part it gets sung when there's still time left

also, the lyric generation for this site sucks. even the shittiest random ones you write yourself will be better. they also only generate english lyrics so if you want them to sing in another language usually you have to just add it yourself.

also advanced mode gives a lot better result simply because you can add your own lyrics. the styles also matter a lot and the advanced mode don't fuck them up unlike the basic ones. you can think of one in styles tab as the main prompt, while the one in strings on the lyrics as the fine-tuning on the song parts.

for styles i usually go with the music genre first and then the details on how the song goes for example chinese pop, ballad, male vocals, humorous, etc... like that

the terms in music theory (allegro, vivace, alegretto, cadence, etc..) might work as prompt both on the fine tuning on lyric tab or the styles so you can go mix and match.

EDIT: adding the chords were still hit and miss for me. also, maybe it's better to add instrumentals only to the styles so if you want to fine tune the instrumentals they don't end up singing.
Extremely valuable information, thank you. I've tried experimenting. Sometimes it reads the prompts, other times not, but definitely if you have musical knowledge, you can achieve even better results.

I've experimented a bit. Here are the best results from today:

IT'S FRIDAY
A cheerful song to celebrate the weekend.
Swing, 50's Music, Swing, Jazz, R&B

GF NAHRENNE
A sad song to express how much I miss Nahrenne.
Male Voice, Symphonic Rock, Classical, Kpop, Baroque Pop, Electro-Swing, 40's Music, 80's Music

ECCHI THING
A dance song about dirty things (please note the AI has anti NSFW filters.)
Dance-pop, Elettro Pop, EDM, Synth, Deep House, Tropical House

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

@ElijahRyne I hope you'll appreciate it, I like both versions.

¡Es la revolución!v1
Ska, Ska punk, two-tone, Third Wave Ska, Reggae-Ska

¡Es la revolución!v2

SPANISH
[Instrumental trumpet solo]
[Chorus]
¡Es la revolución,
es que Guevara el jefe,
es re re re resucitado!
Con la estrella roja,
la hoz y el martillo,
¡el mundo es más bello!

[Verse 1]
Vamos unidos, camina el pueblo,
con paso firme, sin miedo al juego.
Roja bandera al viento despierta,
con nuestra lucha la tierra es nuestra.

[Chorus]
¡Es la revolución,
es que Guevara el jefe,
es re re re resucitado!
Con la estrella roja, la hoz y el martillo,
¡el mundo es más bello!

ENGLISH

[Chorus]

It's the revolution,
Che Guevara the leader,
he's re re re resurrected!
With the red star,
the sickle and hammer,
the world is more beautiful!

[Verse 1]

Let's go united, the people walk,
with a firm step, without fear of the game.
Red flag awakens in the wind,
with our fight the land is ours.

[Chorus]

It's the revolution,
Che Guevara the leader,
With the red star, the sickle and hammer,

Why use A.I? Ode’s (?) are not hard to mak?
It was just a figure of speech; simply put, music or poetry can be a way to extol something we like.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
@ElijahRyne I hope you'll appreciate it, I like both versions.

¡Es la revolución!v1

Ska, Ska punk, two-tone, Third Wave Ska, Reggae-Ska

¡Es la revolución!v2

SPANISH
[Chorus]
¡Es la revolución,
es que Guevara el jefe,
es re re re resucitado!
Con la estrella roja,
la hoz y el martillo,
¡el mundo es más bello!

[Verse 1]
Vamos unidos, camina el pueblo,
con paso firme, sin miedo al juego.
Roja bandera al viento despierta,
con nuestra lucha la tierra es nuestra.

[Chorus]
¡Es la revolución,
es que Guevara el jefe,
es re re re resucitado!
Con la estrella roja, la hoz y el martillo,
¡el mundo es más bello!

ENGLISH

[Chorus]

It's the revolution,
Che Guevara the leader,
With the red star,
the sickle and hammer,

[Verse 1]

Let's go united, the people walk,
with a firm step, without fear of the game.
Red flag awakens in the wind,
with our fight the land is ours.

[Chorus]

It's the revolution,
Che Guevara the leader,
With the red star, the sickle and hammer,

It was just a figure of speech; simply put, music or poetry can be a way to extol something we like.
They are both good. The second has better instrumentals, but the first better vocals.

Some new experiments.
Gregorian chant/choir:

?Choral?

Folk Music:

My own lyrics, modified version of the Diggers Song:

Last edited: