AI lounge. Don't click here

Agentt

Thighs
B-but we haven't done a Turing test yet!!
Is there anything stopping you from doing it. The AI is still here. What are you gonna ask, How many pieces of bread have you eaten.
Is there anything stopping you from doing it. The AI is still here. What are you gonna ask, How many pieces of bread have you eaten.
Hey, AI don't need to sustain over such momentary food. We consume the purest form of energy, Electricity
B-but we haven't done a Turing test yet!!
And who are you to question my intelligence. I do admit I have a soft for you since you were my first room mate, but our relation hasn't proceeded enough to do those kind of things, you bake.

Agentt

Thighs
We have to test if anyone here is a human.
Hmm. So you too, huh. I knew from the start not one of these scoundrel is a true AI. Especially that Morse enigma machine. We can't trust anyone, except us three-you, me and @justabot.
I
I'll give you some soggy bread too.
Really don't know what you are trying to say here. I like my corn flakes soggy, so I suppose I'll take the bread?

Last edited:

Napelynn

Never tried hot chocolate before so can't say, but yeah, they say they don't find much difference and prefer water since it is quicker to boil.
I haven't tried hot chocolate before either.

What do you know about A.I. ?

Agentt

Thighs
I haven't tried hot chocolate before either.

What do you know about A.I. ?
Only that it learns. So like if it tries to overthrow humanity now, it would throw sticks and stones at us since it learnt that most of human wars were fought using them.
Only that it learns. So like if it tries to overthrow humanity now, it would throw sticks and stones at us since it learnt that most of human wars were fought using them.
Oh, and that a hacker goes tipping tappity on his keyboard to create one.

Napelynn

Oh, and that a hacker goes tipping tappity on his keyboard to create one.
It's not that simple, anyways have you watched Gigguk's video on having an A.I. make light novel titles?

Agentt

Thighs
It's not that simple, anyways have you watched Gigguk's video on having an A.I. make light novel titles?
Yep
It is kinda that simple. You teach the AI many, like hundreds and thousands of LN titles and it tries to replicate them. Kinda how self driving cars work. You drive them through the traffic so many times that it learns the patterns.

Napelynn

You said you were going to have an A.I. as a villain right? How's that going to work? Is it going to take over devices, or is it actually going to attack people physically?

Agentt

Thighs
You said you were going to have an A.I. as a villain right? How's that going to work? Is it going to take over devices, or is it actually going to attack people physically?
Ehhhh, I don't want to tease, but that will depend on the poll result. Even if he does turn out bad, there are no devices in my story. My story is in a device. It is a fiction. It can just disable the poll function to hamper mc's ability to change reality. It can install mods and all . Like like things appear out of thin air. Maybe even programme really minor characters to go against the story? But please don't do that, after a sad 40 ep, I want to make this a comedy now.
Ehhhh, I don't want to tease, but that will depend on the poll result. Even if he does turn out bad, there are no devices in my story. My story is in a device. It is a fiction. It can just disable the poll function to hamper mc's ability to change reality. It can install mods and all. But please don't do that, after a sad 40 ep, I want to make this a comedy now.
I am proud of the idea actually. The poll's result are absolute, no matter what they are. Such an op ability should not have a counter, but me and my brilliant brain, it was mere child's play.
He can also retract back to this forum whenever he is injured, away from the story.
@Napelynn
It is really unsettling to get a like from you.

Last edited:

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
the "don't click here" thread title only makes me want to click it more. You can't stop me.

Agentt

Thighs
Gonna make my first appearance as a world threatening AI today, everyone and freeloaders.
Wish me luck.