Aliens

Thekherham

I'm looking for stories featuring aliens as the main characters. I'll try not to be too picky, but please no invasion stories, I've seen too many of those. Humans can be in there too, but I'd like the aliens to be the good guys (or females). Stories can take place on Earth, or in a distant galaxy far far away.

LilRora

Mostly formless
There is CASE, where two main characters are the ship commander and an alien who was sent to Earth, but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Beta_Krogoth

Not sure if its what you're after but I have a storyline featuring lots of alien characters of my own design. It has smut but its skippable, aliens are both good and bad.

If you're somewhat interested, this is what one of the main characters (and the alien species) look like:

NitroxDarks

Not sure if its what you're after but I have a storyline featuring lots of alien characters of my own design. It has smut but its skippable, aliens are both good and bad.

If you're somewhat interested, this is what one of the main characters (and the alien species) look like:

I've found yet another religion, huh.

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
My book's called Space Patroller Miya, which introduces a female lead who's half Ya'valtian (predatorial alien race). There's tons of space travel involved and multiple alien creatures that she runs into on her journey.

However, it is a psychological horror, being dark and gory... So I don't know if you're into that stuff; But nonetheless, it has aliens! :alien:🖖