Another Generous Feedback Thread

AdOtherwise

Owl Who Reads · Hoot Hoot
Here's the deal. I skim through your story, be as nice as possible with honest feedback and critique, and you sleep at night with miserable thoughts about your writing (maybe).

I also have a great borderwall.
1. I will NOT read SMUT.
2. I will NOT read BL, GL, or GB. NO EXCEPTIONS (unless it hasn't appeared in the story yet).
3. Referencing from Sailus' thread, choose where you want me to review your story on: DM, commenting, thread reply, etc, default is thread reply.
4. BTW, no fan fictions.

This is obvious, but post the link to your webnovel, too.

I'm a kind, encouraging angle. So I'll, by default, be kind. You get to pick how honest I'll be; ranges from kindly honest, or brutally honest. Happy writing! :blob_okay:

P.S. Don't expect me to skim through all ten of your chapters, lol. Additionally, I made this because there aren't many YUGE feedback threads, and I feel bad for other authors' new works getting ignored blatantly.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/727045/lowly-ascent/ Thanks in advance

Webnovel: https://www.webnovel.com/book/lowly-ascent_26093747205010905###

shadowniy

if any one just finding out gb is gender bender i am sorry for this cursed but helpful knowledge stay informed and stay protected people

ATTICLover

Here's the deal. I skim through your story, be as nice as possible with honest feedback and critique, and you sleep at night with miserable thoughts about your writing (maybe).

1. I will NOT read SMUT.
2. I will NOT read BL, GL, or GB. NO EXCEPTIONS (unless it hasn't appeared in the story yet).
3. Referencing from Sailus' thread, choose where you want me to review your story on: DM, commenting, thread reply, etc, default is thread reply.
4. BTW, no fan fictions.

I'm a kind, encouraging angle. So I'll, by default, be kind. You get to pick how honest I'll be; ranges from kindly honest, or brutally honest. Happy writing! :blob_okay:

P.S. Don't expect me to skim through all ten of your chapters, lol. Additionally, I made this because there aren't many YUGE feedback threads, and I feel bad for other authors' new works getting ignored blatantly.

Well here's mine. Though you cannot see the full premise of what I'm trying to write yet because I'm writing a prologue so I'm still cooking up how I'm going to integrate that last half in my synopsis before I start the actual story. Thanks

Last edited:

ArvinMateo23

Hello! 😁
Good afternoon! (I might be wrong, Sorry)
It would my pleasure if you were to read my writing!

I am currently 19, and, a newbie, but still had fun writing this story regardless!

Would it be ok for you to read it and give it a brutally honest critique or feedback.

This is a story setting place in HEAVEN

Last edited:

raytides

1. I will NOT read SMUT.
4. BTW, no fan fictions.

It's really kind of you to do this! I would really appreciate some feedback if you're still open to check another story out: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1133422/

Please feel free to be as brutally honest as you want to be. By that I mean you can go full Gordon Ramsey of literature on my writing and I will thank you for it LOL