Anti-Chocolate Thread 21.10-20.11

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I'll join you on no-sugar - til Christmas!
Fill up with protein. That will help with the cravings. Sailus mentioned dark choc - try the 90% stuff if you can get it, you won't want much and it won't harm your diet. Actually good for you.
You could have a hormone imbalance. I was on a 1200 calorie diet for 4 months and didn't shift a single pound. I believe it to be a combo of hormones and stress that's preventing me losing any weight. I have a reasonable activity level (workout, 2-5 miles walks most days) too.

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
I'll join you on no-sugar - til Christmas!
Fill up with protein. That will help with the cravings. Sailus mentioned dark choc - try the 90% stuff if you can get it, you won't want much and it won't harm your diet. Actually good for you.
You could have a hormone imbalance. I was on a 1200 calorie diet for 4 months and didn't shift a single pound. I believe it to be a combo of hormones and stress that's preventing me losing any weight. I have a reasonable activity level (workout, 2-5 miles walks most days) too.
It is so good to hear! You go, Raven! As for how I did it, well... fruit and popcorn. The more butter on the popcorn, the better. As for working out, I can't now because my foot is damaged. I figured I can wait until the skin returns to its original color and the wound vanishes. But the wound stopped bleeding, so I can sit for longer, and even do some light stretching.