Any K-drama fans here????

MoonLight27

In this world of LitRTG, is there anyone who is a fan of K-drama???

Nebelwaechter

I quite enjoy K-Drama, but i kinda stick to the "less drama" heavy ones :x
Lastly i watched Run-On (Netflix) and really can recommend that... mostly because of the two female leads since they are both tough (and without a "need" for a men) but at the same time can be very cute ^^

MoonLight27

I quite enjoy K-Drama, but i kinda stick to the "less drama" heavy ones :x
Lastly i watched Run-On (Netflix) and really can recommend that... mostly because of the two female leads since they are both tough (and without a "need" for a men) but at the same time can be very cute ^^
Have you watched Moon Lovers?

Nebelwaechter

Nope, never heard of that one. I mostly watch those i can find on Netflix and Amazon... sadly there aren't that many available, even less here in Germany compared to USA etc.

hyperkvlt

Lowkey Game Developer
LARVA. The best K-Drama ever.

It has so many funny and tear-jerking moments. I still remember that one time where pink ended up marrying somebody else, leaving yellow behind in the past. And not to mention how red lost his girls... Oh, no, I am not crying... Totally not crying.....!!

MoonLight27

LARVA. The best K-Drama ever.

It has so many funny and tear-jerking moments. I still remember that one time where pink ended up marrying somebody else, leaving yellow behind in the past. And not to mention how red lost his girls... Oh, no, I am not crying... Totally not crying.....!!
Larva? Haven't heard about it... does it have another name? Cuz I have searched it but found nothing.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I guess I'm a fan, but I haven't actually watched any since the 2000's. That was the period I stopped watching American TV and watched the Asian channels. At the time, I preferred the historical dramas. Age of Warriors, The Immortal Yi-Soon Shin, Dae Jo Young, and Great King Sejong were the ones I saw before the channel hopped to who knows where. Man, those were amazing dramas, especially the second, which to this day I call it my all time favorite TV show.

As for non-historical dramas, I can't say I have seen any. I believe I was watching one called Bodyguard but never managed to actually finish it because it aired at a time I had to go to church. What little I watched, I did enjoy.

Now that I'm older, I would check them out, but because I'm older, I don't have much time to do unfortunately. Couldn't even finish the last Taiga drama even, and I love that freaking series.

MoonLight27

I guess I'm a fan, but I haven't actually watched any since the 2000's. That was the period I stopped watching American TV and watched the Asian channels. At the time, I preferred the historical dramas. Age of Warriors, The Immortal Yi-Soon Shin, Dae Jo Young, and Great King Sejong were the ones I saw before the channel hopped to who knows where. Man, those were amazing dramas, especially the second, which to this day I call it my all time favorite TV show.

As for non-historical dramas, I can't say I have seen any. I believe I was watching one called Bodyguard but never managed to actually finish it because it aired at a time I had to go to church. What little I watched, I did enjoy.

Now that I'm older, I would check them out, but because I'm older, I don't have much time to do unfortunately. Couldn't even finish the last Taiga drama even, and I love that freaking series.
Woah!! 안녕하세요 선배님 🤗... I am also Saeguk drama fan but all of those dramas that I have watched were from 2016 onwards like Moon Lovers (all time favourite), Emperor: the owner of the mask, Faith, Love in the moonlight, etc. (because there is a huge list of it)

morhamza

Huge fan, they are all I watch. It's funny, because when I was younger I always made fun of people who watched k-dramas, the melodrama was too much back then (it still is now, but there are a lot more chill ones now).
Currently watching:
My roommate is a gumiho, monthly magazine and imitation.

My all time favorites are:
Lover from the stars and It's OK it's love.

MoonLight27

Huge fan, they are all I watch. It's funny, because when I was younger I always made fun of people who watched k-dramas, the melodrama was too much back then (it still is now, but there are a lot more chill ones now).
Currently watching:
My roommate is a gumiho, monthly magazine and imitation.

My all time favorites are:
Lover from the stars and It's OK it's love.
Have you tried Penthouse or Dr. Romantic series... they have multiple seasons.
By the way, if you are also a fan of k-dramas, can you give it a try to my novel?
Name: Destined or Fated?
Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/304875/destined-or-fated/
I hope you will like my novel ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

I like folklore/stories inspired by folkore and My roomate is a gumiho <-- got to finish watching that sometime. :D

Idk. I don't really watch kdramas but I did watch scenes of The Goblin and I watched Secret Healer fully.
Thought of a few story ideas thu inspired by kpop or just celebrities and stuff.

MoonLight27

I like folklore/stories inspired by folkore and My roomate is a gumiho <-- got to finish watching that sometime. :D

Idk. I don't really watch kdramas but I did watch scenes of The Goblin and I watched Secret Healer fully.
Thought of a few story ideas thu inspired by kpop or just celebrities and stuff.
Goblin and Scarlet Heart were masterpieces! You can't have enough of it even if you watch n number of times...