Any of y’all been in a fight?

Topgun1908

I’ve never been in a fight but I’ve found them to be pretty exciting (though I probably shouldn’t), I’m sure in this vast wasteland at least one of you guys have been in or at least seen at fight so share the details!
Never gotten into a fight but I was almost choked to death and was almost drowned during Kindergarten.

KongWenHui

I’ve never been in a fight but I’ve found them to be pretty exciting (though I probably shouldn’t), I’m sure in this vast wasteland at least one of you guys have been in or at least seen at fight so share the details!
I know I am incredibly late, but I figured I would share anyway.

It always amused me how a lot of guys in my neighborhood looked down on me because I was a girl. They either thought that because I was 4'11 and not very strong that I was not worth fighting or I was a dainty damsel who needed to be protected. Obviously, they hadn't heard the common saying that short people have short fuses and can have more attitude and sass then a 6 foot giant!

When I was in middle school, my mom would always make me play outside with my little brother. The only other kids who played outside were all boys around my brothers age, so we often played mock gun battles and pretended to be Star Wars characters. There was one boy, my age, but he was a total dick. We avoided each other and gave each other the bird whenever we saw each other, but one day his older brother saw our nice little exchange.

His older brother first punched the crap out of him, then came after me. I was already backing up and trying to decide how fast I could run for my house at the end of the cul-de-sac, but unfortunately he was standing in the middle of the street, and I was scared that if I tried to run past him things would not go well. Of course, unlucky me didn't know that he was notorious for getting into fights and had threatened to kill people, which the family had declined to mention when they moved in, and apparently they had moved in the first place because no schools in the district they were in would allow him to enroll.

Anyways, long story short, the brass curtain rod I used as a staff came in very handy that day! The family moved away after that incident, and nothing like that happened again in the neighborhood.

Moral is, don't underestimate petite women, we have a tendency to be extremely perseverant.

OsiriumWrites

I have an older brother... I think that counts.

'Flashback to all the times we both had to go to the ER because of a brotherly bond'

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I started doing online highschool because I kept getting into a lot of fights at that time.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
First, it wasn't much of a fight but, the school bully and I smacked each other on the chests until we laughed it off. We're still friends. He became our kind of bodyguard.
Second time we (different guy) stabbed each other with pencils. It was 8th grade. I got him 3 times in the arm, and he got one of my knuckles.
Third, someone tried to rob my bike 11th grade and I proceeded to knee him in the stomach and proceeded to kick him while down until he couldn't get up.
Last was a few years ago at a bus station. Tried to rob me. I remember biting his face at least twice.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Often enough that I discovered it solved more of my problems than "talking it out" ever did. Nowadays, attempting to talk out a dispute is seen as a weakness. It just encourages the other guy. Convinces them you are frightened of them. Might as well swing and get it over with since that is how things have always boiled down for me.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Often enough that I discovered it solved more of my problems than "talking it out" ever did. Nowadays, attempting to talk out a dispute is seen as a weakness. It just encourages the other guy. Convinces them you are frightened of them. Might as well swing and get it over with since that is how things have always boiled down for me.
Sadly, this is true. I've rarely been in a position where my opponent was willing to talk out the issue. It almost always comes down to violence.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Sadly, this is true. I've rarely been in a position where my opponent was willing to talk out the issue. It almost always comes down to violence.
That's what you get for not picking Terrifying Presence.