Anyone Remember Aqua Timez?

EternalSunset0

YouTube randomly recommended some songs of theirs, so now, I started missing the band again. Anyone here who's a fan of them? In their heyday, they did a lot of anime songs, mostly for shounen titles like Bleach and Naruto. They also sang for Magi.

The songs are often lean on the calm and more emotional side of the spectrum rather than the hyped ones you'd expect from shounen openings.

Some songs.

EternalSunset0

This sounds good, i'm going to watch it later
Yeah, they're cool. Like, the music are still generally upbeat, but it's not the loud, hyped types that you often hear in anisong. With Bleach being my starter anime to this whole weeb thing, the band will always have a place in my heart.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Thanks for the introduction!

Liola

Damn huge throwback to my JRock days listening to The Pillows, Acid, Gazette, Abingdon boy school, and many others.

I actually found my Dir en Grey poster too, thank you!

Eldritch_Potato

YouTube randomly recommended some songs of theirs, so now, I started missing the band again. Anyone here who's a fan of them? In their heyday, they did a lot of anime songs, mostly for shounen titles like Bleach and Naruto. They also sang for Magi.

The songs are often lean on the calm and more emotional side of the spectrum rather than the hyped ones you'd expect from shounen openings.

Some songs.

I still like to hear their songs until this day

Aqua Timez-Alone and Mayonaka No Orchestra are my favorite