April Fools Thread🃏

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Even if it didn't happen in April, it's the best fools of all time.

Jessie_Emilyn

I already saw the effects yesterday and after seeing how much is being hit today I decided I needed to give an update that I will never do fake chapters or updates. Hope everyone enjoys the internet being useless for around 48 hours. Guess I will just play steam games or something to get through it all.

(Basically people go too far, we can't have nice things)

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Prank.Link lets you create the best April Fool's Prank and share it

Prank.link is a website that is dedicated to helping people just like you be able to set up pranks and hoaxes of their own without investing a lot of time or effort. Prank.link offers you the ability to quickly set up your prank and distribute to the larger population via the Internet. It's quick, it's fun and most of all, it's easy. Simply choose the image you want to use, create your headline and content and then share with all of your friends via Facebook, Twitter or even Whatsapp. Then sit back and watch your Internet prank go viral.

You can search through thousands of previously released and soon to be released pranks to help you get some inspiration or choose to go out on your own and create something truly sensational. It's completely up to you. And the best part is that your prank will be released as soon as you are ready, making it the quickest way to prank a lot of people at the same time.

So, if you are ready to get the last laugh on your family, friends, coworkers and the rest of the Internet universe, visit Prank.link today and create the best April Fool's Day prank of all.

Facts about Prank.link:

- More than 450 thousand pranks were created from 200 different countries

- There is a competition among users to find the one that can create the joke with more "trolled people"

Let's compete⚔️ in prank creation🎭 using this awesome online tool site.
Here a quick url to the site.👇
http://www.prank.link/

I will soon post my prank here... Let's go.

Last edited:

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Happy Fools' Day! 🥳🥳🥳 Shoutout to all the Fools out there for fooling around. Thank you for never giving us up and never letting us down. 😔

Can we get some love for our favorite fools in the thread? 🥰
This April fools I am going to Alice!

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Even if it didn't happen in April, it's the best fools of all time.

1938? Time to name a Light Cruiser the Thunderchild, martians don't stand a chance.

I already saw the effects yesterday and after seeing how much is being hit today I decided I needed to give an update that I will never do fake chapters or updates. Hope everyone enjoys the internet being useless for around 48 hours. Guess I will just play steam games or something to get through it all.

(Basically people go too far, we can't have nice things)
The author of Re:Zero creates an entire what-if route for his story for every fools day(dunno if he still does). I'd like to see more of that, tbh. Keeps the spirit while not being needlessly disappointing.

Guys, what about an april fools chapter for the SHHS?
Well, it'll be late, but sure?

This April fools I am going to Alice!
ĐgầUầ|ầổầàầVặựặựầRặờầQặờĂC💍

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria