Are all food suitable for consumption?

Drust

This is just a thought

Do you think there are foods that... even though they are completely safe and edible, no matter how hungry you are you will never be able to eat them?

casu marzu, otherwise known as cheese with maggots. Bleh

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
you gys need to try Black Gram it's so good. Just get the recipe from any Pakistani youtube channel or Indian channel. as a bean lover it is too good

Lloyd

Professional Writer
English Food is inedible. We should have sided with Germany and Italy in WW2. Then I could open a pizza shop named Mussolini's. And don't even get me started about my Weiner grill / bar.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
If you’ve ever been at a point where you’re dying of starvation, there are some foods you would eat just to take away the pain. I don’t think many people these days have experienced that.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
If you’ve ever been at a point where you’re dying of starvation, there are some foods you would eat just to take away the pain. I don’t think many people these days have experienced that.
Nothing can take away my pain.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
There is nothing I will not eat to survive.

If I have a choice though, I probably won't choose liver, tripe, kidneys...although, pigs heads are on sale in our local market for a mere £6 each. I wish I knew what to do with them. I mean...cookery wise.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I can't think of one, but I'm sure there's something out there.

Aader

I am too old for this shit.
For the most part.... yes, however....

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
There is nothing I will not eat to survive.

If I have a choice though, I probably won't choose liver, tripe, kidneys...although, pigs heads are on sale in our local market for a mere £6 each. I wish I knew what to do with them. I mean...cookery wise.
Take the liver, dice it, wash it in brine and milk, slap it in searing buttered pan. It's still somewhat tasty

Last edited: