Are RR users toleration levels really as bad as people say?

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Title. Just curious to know about the RR dislike amongst the community.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
No, it is mostly hyperbole or from people who had a bad experience. People are people everywhere you go, but I find their loud minority to be more uppity. They aren't afraid to criticize something, which doesn't happen as often here.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I got both thing there, some hard critics by guys that don't seem to read the story and some helpfull critics and comments

Glitched

Moth Mommy
No, it is mostly hyperbole or from people who had a bad experience. People are people everywhere you go, but I find their loud minority to be more uppity. They aren't afraid to criticize something, which doesn't happen as often here.
As long as its constructive we're shilling.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
AS long as you're not popular, you won't get RR hate. Also if you're unpopular, as long as you don't get that one critic who is pretentious, you're good.

prognastat

They denied all of my stories so not a concern I need to have.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
it can be. wildly varies depending on your story, it's themes and content and sometimes if shitty readers just happen to come across your story.

Lysander_Works

I wouldn't say it's any better or worse over on RR. Worst I've ever seen was someone being called a degenerate in the forums for merely talking up about their work (they were upset about the genre or something like that), and then a couple of fake/troll one-star rating/reviews. I'm sure more of the same has happened here too, just that I have yet to personally see it.

Someone did low rate my story and got all mad at me for no rational reason at all. People who are freaks and people who are chill all share the internet together; that's the sad truth.