Arguing with people you don’t know on the internet.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
I used to be like this actually, especially on reddit, it started with genuine debates on beliefs

But at some points I started to do it for the shits and giggles, starting arguments just to troll the other guy in the end, and the beliefs I spoke for depended on whom I am trolling.

Not my finest moments, but In my defence I had a lot of free time, and I genuinely studied about the topics just to shit talk better.

It was genuinely funny to see how far people will go to prove their point is correct

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I used to be like this actually, especially on reddit, it started with genuine debates on beliefs

But at some points I started to do it for the shits and giggles, starting arguments just to troll the other guy in the end, and the beliefs I spoke depended on whom I trolling.

Not my finest moments, but In my defence I had a lot of free time, and I genuinely studied about the topics just shit talk better.

It was genuinely funny to see how far people will go to prove their point is correct
I did that before, this is also why I don’t bother arguing with people online when things get personal and they do name calling.

Once someone starts name calling or using accusatory language it’s pretty much gotten personal for them and shows their inability to use logic.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

But at some points I started to do it for the shits and giggles, starting arguments just to troll the other guy in the end, and the beliefs I spoke depended on whom I trolling.

Not my finest moments, but In my defence I had a lot of free time, and I genuinely studied about the topics just shit talk better.

YTA for trolling.
I did that before, this is also why I don’t bother arguing with people online when things get personal and they do name calling.

Once someone starts name calling or using accusatory language it’s pretty much gotten personal for them and shows their inability to use logic.
Meanwhile there are kids who don't even try and straight out throw a F U :blobrofl: