Ask me stuff

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Ask me anything, I would like to strike up a conversation with anyone here.

Whether it be about me, history, games, anime shit, writing advice, philosophy. I am all for it.

Ask me anything
You have been "million dollars for juan" -ed or in a situation vaguely simular.

A wealthly eccentric billion million bajilionair will temporarily give you 1 million usd. You have one year to do what ever you want with it. In 12 months roughly you will have to pay the entirety of the money back. ( no need to worry about transaction fees or gift tax, the billionair will cover it).

BUT! you can keep any profit you make with it.

If you are unable to return the 1 mil, it will be extracted via your internal organs.
(Legal sale of human heart is roughtly 800k to 1 mil, also imagine the lender have almost supernatural way of tracking you down, so absconding is impossible.)

What would you do with it? Would you do anything with it?
To you what is the most resonable risk with the money, yet most profitable?

how do you make four equilateral triangles only using six matches

T.K._Paradox

A wealthly eccentric billion million bajilionair will temporarily give you 1 million usd. You have one year to do what ever you want with it. In 12 months roughly you will have to pay the entirety of the money back. ( no need to worry about transaction fees or gift tax, the billionair will cover it).

If you are unable to return the 1 mil, it will be extracted via your internal organs.
(Legal sale of human heart is roughtly 800k to 1 mil, also imagine the lender have almost supernatural way of tracking you down, so absconding is impossible.)

Keep the money without spending a cent and return it to lender when time is up.

I don't like the idea of getting a undeserved handout.
no cheating
Should made specific rules before hand.

Checkmate, Blob.

Keep the money without spending a cent and return it to lender when time is up.

I don't like the idea of getting a undeserved handout.

Should made specific rules before hand.

Checkmate, Blob.
i tried helping you but you're gonna get yourself eaten by a horde of massive feral rats

OnlyIndie

How old are you? What's your age? In which year you were born? :s_smile: Ignore me if the questions are intimidating.

Lloyd

Professional Writer

I'd just keep the money. Like how is he gonna get my organs? I'm fast as fuck boiiii!

T.K._Paradox

Why are you on this thread instead of writing?
Because I can, and I currently have writers block.

I also have to dedicate 60 hours a week to school now, because it started up again.

My only fleeting joy is talking to strangers on the internet.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Someone randomly kidnaps you after you got out from an airport. They drug you and trap you in a locked room. When you wake up you are presented with intricate puzzle, which you don't solve it by 3pm would you'll blow up. Problem is that you overslept and only have 10 minutes left.

Do you think that you can convince them to give you more time since you're from a different timezone and 3pm is in another hour?

T.K._Paradox

Top 10 favorite anime?
Not in any order but: Beastars, Date a Live, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Yu-Gi-Oh, Konosuba, Monster Musume, One Piece, Berserk (the old one), Overlord, and Another Crawling Chaos Nyarko-San!