[Asking Artists] Do you prefer small or large commission?

Which one do you prefer?

• Small (single to 3 pages)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Large (50+ pages)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
pages or artworks? Or comics?

tiaf

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question

tiaf

Comics then.

Between a short strip of 3 page comic and a commission of 50+ pages. Which do you prefer?
Uh, I think it's not a matter of preference.

50+ pages are commercial works, naturally people who draw comics for their livelihood will be hired for those gigs. Of course, there are exceptions, but If I had the money for that I wouldn't use a cheap fiverr artist.

The pay for 50+ pages are not something a commissioner for private use would be able to afford (we do not talk about billionaires here). Nor would a single person be able to draw those 50+ pages alone.

3 pages are something that single artists are more likely to offer in the first place.

The question is also a bit far off in the options?

50+ pages are monthly/bimonthly update.
~17 pages are weekly updates.
3 pages are soc media gig.

Then again it depends on artstyle and size of a page.

Personally I wouldn't take a 50+ project, do not have commitment or time for that. (Reason I dont do comms in the frst place lmao)

D

Deleted member 54065

As title.
I prefer small comms coz the cheaper it is, the less the expectations from the client.

Also, small comms are easier to do, compared to big ones. As a writer myself, comms are my part-time, or side job, whatever you call it.

I prefer to be finished with comms as quick as I can so I can do other stuff irl.
if anybody says small theyre either lying or should be in jail
I already said it, but I'm not in jail