Authors of multiple novels, who’s your favorite Mc?

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
Just something I’m curious about. Out of all the novels you’ve written which Mc is your favorite and why?

D

Deleted member 54065

The MC on my latest work, The Human Saint is Bored. While he gets criticized for his being 'spineless', I like his idealistic yet pragmatic approach to the problems he encounters.

My MC on my other published work (DECK) felt too edgy for me, while the other one is too melodramatic (The Ballad of the School Hallways).

zelotwo02

I honestly often forget abt my mc's name there was even one time when i already made like 10 chapters but the mc still doesnt have a name but from the recent ones I guess its Lilliana Beckett from Villainess corps

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Probably my MC from my main series. He's an asshole but a caring asshole.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I hate all my mcs, I never wrote a single novel or even a one shot where I'd like my mc.

This is on purpose. I fear writing a mary sue, and I fear that if I like them too much, I'll give them plot armor.

D

Deleted member 54065

Oh and I also forgot that MC of mine fr9m the manga I'm making. I like his realist attitude.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
There's no need to me to be bias. I like each mc of mine. I'd drew them if I had the time.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Just something I’m curious about. Out of all the novels you’ve written which Mc is your favorite and why?
among novels i haven't written, i'd say the MC of the Chronicles of Nick series. Nick Gautier, pronounced Go-shay through some fucky logic, is pretty damn likable all around. He's also a bit of a dick, like me. Sarcastic, witty, and insufferable but charming in a way that makes you want to beat him and ruffle his hair at the same time.

Among MY novels? Meh. Probably the MC of my main series. They guy is pretty fucking crazy. Certifiably insane. Not in the kill-happy way, though he can be that too...really more insane in the way of he'd cut off his own dick and throw it in your face and tell you, "Here, in case your wife misses me."

Heh. The crazy little shit is pretty entertaining to me. I barely know what he'll do sometimes myself.

RayneStorm

I'm not precious with any of my characters (and I have a lot of them) but out of the three stories I'm posting here, I'd have to say my favorite protagonist is Aster Arman from Solar Alliance of Neveah. She has a temper and can stick her nose in where she shouldn't but she is so confident and driven (she literally challenges a gang leader to a game of cards that she's never played before so she could free a boy she just met and the only reasons she won was because of how deliberately she worded the bet and the fact that she memorized the deck in the few seconds one of the others guys was shuffling it). I'm not half as brave as her. Aahna from I Will Become a God is cool but she's a bit on the immature side and Phoenix from Soul Twins can get a bit annoying, even to me. I will say however that he has gone through a major character development arc and is now so much better

If I had to pick one overall, it would be Olivia from Mom V Demon King (working on it) because she's awesome. Her response to finding out that her 7 year old son is the chosen one is to go kill the Demon King herself so that he wouldn't get hurt

Lorelliad

I'm back
I have three series (one main story and two sub stories). Both of the sub stories tell the stories of different protagonists, who'll someday meet the main story's MC.

But I don't have much of a choice. I've focused too much on the main story's MC, so he's really the only one I like the most.

Haven't had the time to build up the other two protagonists' characters.

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
All of them. I didn't create them just so I could rank them.

bigbear51

I write all my MCs with a reason behind each one, so I do like all of them. If I picked a favorite, I'd probably go with my first one, who's featured in a story that I've never published on here. His point was being forced into a situation and learning to open up to others. Some people thought he was too forgiving, which I kind of have to agree with considering some of the things that happen to him, but by and large he was well received.

EternalSunset0

Do one series spanning multiple novels with different focus characters per book count? 🤔

Wondering if I'm qualified to answer.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I think one might be the best out of all the characters I've written but he isn't made yet since he is still an idea and was still making a background of the story he's in.

He's called Poison since no one knows of his name yet. He is evil(experiments blackmail and greedy) but he mostly prefers to be a florist.

As a right-hand man of a tyrant king, lives are just statistics and powers are just a game for him. Currently, he is imprison and can't be killed due to the country not only needed his protection but their empire lacks power after the king had died.

The main story about it is that our heroes would try to find ways to make our MC be good but not only is our MC so corrupt but even our heroes need to avoid being corrupted by him.

An example was that they showed the MC to an orphanage where he scoffs and told them that he should take the kids and experiment them to not only be strong but even be used as tools for the empire. The more he talked about how vital these kids are to be used for the country, the more the prince listened to his tempting words till his knight friend punches the prince for almost being tempted by the MC. That kind of dynamic.

Hell, even the church which was actually just a good church, turned corrupted by the MC and had him be locked in his cell after the priest revered him as a god.