AuthorsDread is Growing like a Tree 🌳

AuthorsDread

AuthorsDread has 7,000 views on a single fiction, can you believe it? I never would have thought that so many people would form connections with my story, and in such a short time too. The love and support from the community is motivating me to keep writing. If you are reading this, thank you for making this possible for AuthorsDread. 🙏
I believe i can reach 10,000 views by the end of this year, what do you all think, is this believable?

Sola-sama

Retired African Warlord
wi will watch your career with great interest.jpg

AuthorsDread

Maybe a better analogy for rapid growth would be a bamboo shoot.
Yes, i think that would be better, but grass also grow fast too right.
It'll take approx 25 years. You are indeed growing like a tree.
thank you, i just need you to give me some of your fertilizer to speed things up, and some water while you are at it. 🙏

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Nice work! Any progress is progress! I was a pretty tall tree, but I cut myself down hehe

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 113259

AuthorsDread has 7,000 views on a single fiction, can you believe it? I never would have thought that so many people would form connections with my story, and in such a short time too. The love and support from the community is motivating me to keep writing. If you are reading this, thank you for making this possible for AuthorsDread. 🙏
I believe i can reach 10,000 views by the end of this year, what do you all think, is this believable?
Just keep uploading and you'll get there in no time.

AuthorsDread

Bamboo is a type of grass despite being woody in nature. Unlike common grass, bamboo is delicious when cooked in various Asian dishes.
on this topic of bamboo, i was just watching a cooking channel on youtube featuring chinese man cooking bamboo shoot. it looks tasty, i've never eaten it before.
Just keep uploading and you'll get there in no time.
Thanks for believing that i can achieve it.