Auto saving system

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
In case the site/pc/etc. crashes?
Modern footnotes can only be added in the SH editor, so you can't simply pre-format it in your doc file. Likewise, I only add chapter illustrations or references in the SH editor as the last edit. And the site did crash me as I hit the update button.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Personally I just copy and paste everything in, and from there adjusting the formatting only takes a few minutes at most.

Cipiteca396

[Contradiction]: Imperative
My only problem with an autosave is that it might save when you delete something important... But that's what undo is for, right? *nervous laughter*

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
An auto-saving system thing like in google docs would be helpful. This is mainly a suggestion ig. But yeah, I think it'll real helpful.
Yes, it would.

Especially when people have sketchy internet connections.

I felt their frustration a few days ago when my computer was getting some problems and the wifi randomly shut off and would refuse to connect unless I restarted my entire system.

But, well... there's always the solution of pulling up google drive, opening google docs, and writing there. If you connect your Drive to your device, you can work offline.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Just write in gdocs and paste it over. :blob_facepalm:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Yes, it would.

Especially when people have sketchy internet connections.

I felt their frustration a few days ago when my computer was getting some problems and the wifi randomly shut off and would refuse to connect unless I restarted my entire system.

But, well... there's always the solution of pulling up google drive, opening google docs, and writing there. If you connect your Drive to your device, you can work offline.
It doesn’t save you from being stupid and accidentally closing the tab as you format your chapter…