Be ware of this stupid SHIT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justordinaryshitguy

Ok. So today im just regularly visiting the web and tries to find a good yuri/girls love novels
Since i like the genre and i find this novel with an unsettling cover
Screenshot_20201230-185627_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now you must be wondering what so unsettling about the cover as you know by the title of this forum or whatever. Its a MAP flag if you don't know what a MAP is, its mean Minor Attracted Person
Screenshot_20201230-185237_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now, you must be thinking that the author might didn't realize the meaning behind of the cover
That s/he using well apperently s/he knows and possibility a MAP Supporter, how do i know that well when i visit the novel and leave a comment that says "are you a MAP Supporter if so then bruh you must've never have a friend when youre in kindergarden but if you arent then i recommend you to change your book's cover" and guess what happend i got banned from leaving comments. now i don't know if this website support this kind of thing since the website is fucked up in the first place, and i dont know how to do handle this matter should i leave it or no??. Let me knows your opinion.

Disclaimer:english is not my main language so sorry for some misspelling words

Aaky

Look, I am a rather right-leaning, conservative person. Yet I don't find any issue with the flag itself, it seems more like they are similar but represent different things. The color pattern is clearly different.

Even if the flag was as you described, as long as the book content itself is not endorsing pedophilia, then I don't see the issue. I remember reading one chapter of that book a week or two ago and found nothing wrong with it.

I find it of bad taste, that the OP is personally attacking a specific author.

Jamminrabbit

"are you a MAP Supporter if so then bruh you must've never have a friend when youre in kindergarden but if you arent then i recommend you to change your book's cover"
bruh you must've never have a friend when youre in kindergarden
must've never have a friend when youre in kindergarden
never have a friend
Be honest. Do you think you could have worded your entire comment better to not sound like an ass and trolling to get your point across?

Owl

Nervous writer
Okay but - if there's a story that's supporting pedophilia I'm pretty sure you can just tell Tony. I don't think that's allowed here...

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
as a connoisseur of lolis big and small myself, i find your attack against my people harsh and unsettlingly. Who are you to speak against us? Who are you to decide we cannot be attracted to lolis? NIgga have you even SEEN a loli before? Like women, but not so bitchy and easily manipulated.

Also authors here can't ban you so you're just talking shit.

Leave us pedos alone. We are a gentle group who only have love to spread.

Go after the fujoshis. Those are the crazy ones.
I can't tell if this is serious or a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.