Beep boop! You're a robot!

MadmanRB

You just got transformed into a robot by an evil mad scientist who you guessed it wants to take over the world

What do you do?

AdLeto

Gonna start fighting equally to chess AI

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
You just got transformed into a robot by an evil mad scientist who you guessed it wants to take over the world

What do you do?
In this scenario, I'm imagining that I'm basically Megaman. If I am no megaman (or I suppose, Rock, the unweaponzied version of him) I get myself weaponized, take the fight to the mad scientist, and then find a way to change back.

D

Deleted member 45782

reminds of clara oswald being transformed into a dalek...

go terminator on mad scientist. proceed to become a librarian of knowledge - languages, culture, everything. record and write it and make multiple copies for safekeeping in the case someone tries to destroy it (as it has happened countless times, in many places).

then rest and walk self into ocean when all done and satisfied. wanna say hi to that killer whale before it rips my arm off from throwing me like a seal.

D

Deleted member 49654

Secure a power source. Maybe get some fancy solar-chargers and batteries for rainy days.
Secure home with low humidity. Get a few bags of rice just in case.
Secure amusement. Download books, movies, and music cause the dude may stop the wifi.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Secure a power source. Maybe get some fancy solar-chargers and batteries for rainy days.
Secure home with low humidity. Get a few bags of rice just in case.
Secure amusement. Download books, movies, and music cause the dude may stop the wifi.
"the dude". Lol.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Dig a hole for the mad scientist's grave once I take his life and become an inventor so I can invent 2D waifu in real life, or even a 3D anime girl!