Ben™'s dumpster fire-full of abs, lewds and bewbs

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

been practicing my ass work

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
"benben, why don't you draw humans?"

there, you happy now? i drew some boring-ass human. there, i even threw in a sweater vest to accentuate how boring this design was. do you feel like sleeping yet? I am. I want to crash onto my table and go in a voluntary coma until Finland sinks into the bottom of the ocean.
I always imagine you spending a week or so in torturous self-reflection about getting hard from this, then adding the ripped thighs as justification.

BenJepheneT

I always imagine you spending a week or so in torturous self-reflection about getting hard from this, then adding the ripped thighs as justification.
it wasn't justification; it was added texture. what could be better than a freckled, dark-skinned tomboy if not a freckled, dark-skinned tomboy with legs capable enough to send your balls into orbit if she so chooses?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
it wasn't justification; it was added texture. what could be better than a freckled, dark-skinned tomboy if not a freckled, dark-skinned tomboy with legs capable enough to send your balls into orbit if she so chooses?
One that follows through on that option.

BenJepheneT

One that follows through on that option.
if you want that curiosity sufficed feel free to check my nEW SMUT SERIES BASED ON MY SCRIBBLES COMING TO SMUT TAGS NEAR YOU

BALL BUSTING? NO BULL BUSTING? CAN'T TELL YOU, BUT THIS LINK CAN

READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
if you want that curiosity sufficed feel free to check my nEW SMUT SERIES BASED ON MY SCRIBBLES COMING TO SMUT TAGS NEAR YOU

BALL BUSTING? NO BULL BUSTING? CAN'T TELL YOU, BUT THIS LINK CAN

READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT

A classroom
Yeah no.

BenJepheneT

it's been a while, huh

done some muscle practice to rejuvenate my senses

might make more soon

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Every time I go to the artist section, I come upon this legendary thread that I know what to expect. Furries and whatnot, bewb, ass, thicc muscles. This is to be honest not my cup of tea, but I just end up clicking inside anyways and reading the entire thread from the point where I last stopped. Anyways nice pictures as per usual, very nice gastrocnemius muscles.

BenJepheneT

Every time I go to the artist section, I come upon this legendary thread that I know what to expect. Furries and whatnot, bewb, ass, thicc muscles. This is to be honest not my cup of tea, but I just end up clicking inside anyways and reading the entire thread from the point where I last stopped. Anyways nice pictures as per usual, very nice gastrocnemius muscles.
i am very glad to have my dumpster fire to be considered legendary and still be perused even by people sceptical of the Pantheon of Muscles.

you have my gratitude and my pulsing pectorals.

BenJepheneT

i found out how to consistently do skinny buff

and i forgot the scars god damn

SakeVision

Sama/kisama

And the best thing is that author is not a furry, and never has been~!