Ben™'s dumpster fire-full of abs, lewds and bewbs

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Spoon feeding a Cerberus would be a fun activity imo

BenJepheneT

Barren-Ground Carribou milf I've been working on.

Name's Barclay. No, she isn't British. Yes, she's hornier than all of you.

BenJepheneT

gonna be the last you'll see this character from me for a while

gonna go design an anorexic patient brb in a day

Maromar

If in "out from hiatus" you mean "dropping one chapter this weekend and dipping out until January" then yes.

That counts. High update volume expectations wear on your motivation fast. Readers aren't entitled to daily chapters.

BenJepheneT

That counts. High update volume expectations wear on your motivation fast. Readers aren't entitled to daily chapters.
well shit, that's the OPPOSITE problem i have. i do biweekly chapters. i expect my readers to demand faster chapters but no, they've been very supportive and patient for the most part.

yet again, my reader count don't even breach the double digits, so that's that.

Maromar

well shit, that's the OPPOSITE problem i have. i do biweekly chapters. i expect my readers to demand faster chapters but no, they've been very supportive and patient for the most part.

yet again, my reader count don't even breach the double digits, so that's that.
Yeah. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter. That solid base you have is a foundation for future growth.

BenJepheneT

Yeah. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter. That solid base you have is a foundation for future growth.
shiiid, that base is like 3 dudes who're into my stuff as a side but fuck it, I'll take whatever I have. a stunted growth of an unwatered bonsai is still some degree of growth.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
shiiid, that base is like 3 dudes who're into my stuff as a side but fuck it, I'll take whatever I have. a stunted growth of an unwatered bonsai is still some degree of growth.
You just need to know that the things you write are better than most shit I see in SH anyways. I am just not a furry, still doesn't change the fact that your writing style is great.

BenJepheneT

if you want to ask about the legs, yes, it's intentional. bats are biologically predisposed to skip leg day.

they're god damn useless, hang upside down, and piss and shit from the ceiling.

i hate bats. fuck em. literally. chokehold them and breed them. improve their lineage with your semen. doesn't matter what species you are, it's automatically better than their cuckold male counterpart. they might even thank you for providing source material.

You just need to know that the things you write are better than most shit I see in SH anyways. I am just not a furry, still doesn't change the fact that your writing style is great.
ayyy, thank-

wait a minute

hey, I'm not a furry either. don't get any funny ideas.

BenJepheneT

made some clothing concepts for Kunt - the anthropomorphic bat.

when you have wings attached to your hips you don't have much in terms of fashion choices.

sleeves are a pain in the ass, most things has to be worn from the bottom or the sides, and if it's fullbody, you either need a zipper or an extra helper to put it on. and that extends to underwear.

thank god we aren't born with wings