Best pick up line competition is here, vote now

Best line?

• You are small, but I am smaller, and that makes the whole world a better place.

• Hey pal,welcome to prison.Them call me Joe and I jus' love MLP.I'll show you why friendship is magic

• Are you Uranus? No, why? Because I want to fuck Uranus.

• Whether you love me, or hate me, I'll be taking you to heaven tonight either way.

• Don't bite your lips, I will do that for you.

• I think there’s something wrong with my phone, it doesn’t have your number in it

• https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/registration-for-best-pick-up-line-contest.8073/post-186717

• "If you sit on my face I can accurately guess your weight." and "Nice tits. wanna fuck?"

• Hey, are you a closeted furry? Because I don't believe that anybody can be as perfect as you seem

• They should put you away from society, otherwise cannibalism will run rampant. You just look so deli

• Do you wanna go and maybe have breakfast together?

• In the sky are the stars,and in the fields,the grass. How about my sausage in the middle of your ass

• won't even ask if it hurt when you fell from heaven. Instead, how about we finish the job and make

• Get in the van.

• *slams wall* "you, be my woman" lmao~

• Yo. Wanna date?

• Are you an ice cube on a hot day? Cause I'd love nothing more than to make you melt~.

• Got milk?

• https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/registration-for-best-pick-up-line-contest.8073/post-186745

Results are only viewable after voting.

Agentt

Thighs
The marvelous minds of Scribblehub have given us some excellent flattering lines, which are sure to make the legs of any who here them into jelly.

But which one among them is the best?

Let's ask the people!
Vote now, everyone, let this be a game of people, by people, for THE PEOPLEE!!!!!

WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Not even mine? The very first one??? I....
The small one? It had potential, but there's no punchline. Well, the 'small dick joke' is kind of a punchline, but it still feels half finished.

Amok

grblbrbl
lol voted for breakfast thing thinking no one else would've, sounds like Zoidberg talk. now I see it's most popular. Also loved the egg one tho, consuming an entire bowl of unborn chicken children is always romantic.

The feck is this...what am i not getting here?
i dont like explaining things but i'll make an exception this time
1642587027301.png