BL vs GL vs STRAIGHT?!

Which one's superior?

• BL

• GL

• STRAIGHT?!

• Uhh... your opinion doesn't matter in the internet!

• I am an entitled Karen and I love everything, but I actually hate everything!

• Get cancelled! #belledolphin

• How dare you let me choose? I am a reddit mod and I deserve to like anything!

• Discord mod like me don't need those, we need young people!

Results are only viewable after voting.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Harem MC = 15%

Not impossible.
Woah, I could feel the despair already.
I might as well die.
getting more and more depressing....
Who here wants to just become a godzilla instead?

Or what if...a ]all monster beast
godzilla, King Ghidorah, mathra, king kong...[/ISPOILER] harem
nope. I don't wanna have to pee where everyone can see me....

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Either straight will win, or some mysterious alien will turn the tide of the battle.

i generally prefer no romance.

romance just ruins the story for me most of the time, especially if it's not funny.

xluferx

Straight cause is so oversimplified, I think I only like one BL story cause is so cute get all serious about self doubt or realtions.
Most of the time the stories about bl or gl I find, ends up political. :cautious:

RimuThighHighs

I'm bisexual so i appreciate both boys and girls love but I always tend to find myself writing stories with strong girls love elements. So i have to opt for GL but both are fine.

Xtticus0

In the first place I'm not big on romance stories, so if it's the main genre I might dip anyway, but if it's not then..

Both straight and GL are fine for MCs, other characters can be anything, I don't particularly mind. :blob_hide:

AKnightWithaKnife

I prefer straight. This site ruined GL and BL for me. It’s a so fucking fetishized here that it made me even shy away from some lgbtq people because they remind me of said books

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I refuse to vote! Everyone here already knows my answer!!! :)
I prefer straight. This site ruined GL and BL for me. It’s a so fucking fetishized here that it made me even shy away from some lgbtq people because they remind me of said books
I'm sorry you feel that way. *pets head*

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Straight.

Also, I've had some unpleasant experiences with BL/GL authors who were aggressive in attempts to "shame" me into reading something of theirs. Yeah no. Seems to only be LGBTQ who are aggressively tolerant nowadays.(LOL).

I will admit though that it has much more often been GL authors who were guilty of this since it seems to baffle them that a fellow straight guy is disturbed/repulsed by gender bender and doesn't share their GL kink/fetish.

Go figure.

Kuropon

I always like a bit of romance undertones in my novels, but ye straight ones.