Bobple's Below Average Feedback Thread [Paused]

Bobple

Welcome to Bobple's Below Bverage Beedback Bhread! Wait... *Cough*
Welcome to Bobple's Below Average Feedback Thread.

Anyway, Been meaning to make one of these for a while, but been busy (Which I still am, but ehh, can't push off doing this forever).

What can I offer you!
Nothing!
But I will read your story here, read some amount of chapters and provide feedback!
Now I may be a "writer", but I ain't a good a one and a newbie, so double the trouble! I awful at noticing mistakes and I read so many stories that range from awful to great all the way through.

So yeah, I'm pretty bad at noticing quality, so yeah.

*Cough* If you want extra good feedback, there are many wonderful people with their own Feedback threads who will do a much better job then me.

Also, this my personal opinion. Which yeah, that's it.

How will it Work?
Post story link here and, I'll read some number of chapters, then I'll provide feedback. (Standard stuff)

You can suggest a minimum number of chapters. I won't necessarily listen to that suggestion, but I will take into consideration!

I will say whatever immediately came to my mind. What I like and I didn't like. However, expect this to pretty generic and probably not that helpful.

After you post whatever you want me to check out here, I'll read it!... Eventually.

(UPDATE) - I'll like the request post to say 'I've seen the request, and I will read it.'

I will also give a rating!
๐Ÿ = Good (Maybe something holding it down)
๐ŸŽ = Good (Yeah, I like it)
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ = Great (This... is really good)
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ = Great (Why you asking for feedback?)

If you somehow give me something I actually dislike then you get, :blob_teary:.

Last edited:

Para23

Heya! Imma drop mine here, read if you want to! Much appreciated!

Bobple

Heya! Imma drop mine here, read if you want to! Much appreciated!
(Read 3 chapters)
Thoughts
Fun and now it had been added to my reading list!

Umm yeah.

I was intrigued by the first three chapters, obvious a bit confused, but the good kind of confusion! I felt the panic, and yeah I like it.

Besides that, I did want a little more to chew on for the start. Kind of wish there was five chapters to read. A sat down for food, but still hungry. Ain't a complaint on the story though. (Just a heads up, if you ever write a second story some time in the far future, try to have at least 10k words done (So 5 2k chapters, or etc). Just from browsing Scribble & Forums for a while, people tend to read a story more if there is more than 1or2 chapters.)

Yeah overall, I like it. Good, intrigued, not really sure where the story is going to go, but I'm looking forward to reading more.

Rating
๐ŸŽ (Limited to Good, by lack of chapters.)

Last edited:

Para23

Thoughts
Fun and now it had been added to my reading list!

Umm yeah.

I was intrigued by the first three chapters, obvious a bit confused, but the good kind of confusion! I felt the panic, and yeah I like it.

Besides that, I did want a little more to chew on for the start. Kind of wish there was five chapters to read. A sat down for food, but still hungry. Ain't a complaint on the story though. (Just a heads up, if you ever write a second story some time in the far future, try to have at least 10k words done (So 5 2k chapters, or etc). Just from browsing Scribble & Forums for a while, people tend to read a story more if there is more than 1or2 chapters.)

Yeah overall, I like it. Good, intrigued, not really sure where the story is going to go, but I'm looking forward to reading more.

Rating
๐ŸŽ (Limited to Good, by lack of chapters.)
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! I went for a mystery type setup before I got to the world building so Iโ€™m glad you felt the panic and confusion in a good way! Iโ€™ll definitely take your advice on writing more very soon, like Iโ€™ll start immediately. Also, the story is more fantasy than I let on so I hope you enjoy the ride if you decide to keep reading (sorry for making you wait for chapters btw, university is kinda killing me rn)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ’ Pronouns: she/whore โ™€
I'd like a one-star review, please and thank you!
I recommend 17 chapters.

Bobple

I'd like a one-star review, please and thank you!
I recommend 17 chapters.
Already read it! Can't believe I forgot to give it one star, silly me.
Woah! Seeing you having a feedback thread was nice. Btw, I'm just visiting here hehe (no need feedback)
Thanks for saying hi! :blob_paint:
Have fun the with break and good luck with the edits.

Bobple

Would you be so kind to give me feedback on Reverberation :)
(Read 12 chapters)
Thoughts
Well, it was a story where stuff happened. (y)

Beside that, overall, it was fun. I was very confused though. Which is common fault for stories with multiple protagonists in different places doing things simultaneously.

But yeah. Like it, but can't say too much on the characters, not really too interested in either of them yet.

Yep, that's all I got. It was a fun short read, but I was left confused, not really sure where the story was going, and my interested wasn't really grabbed. For me it's a "I'll add it to my reading list, and I'll check in down the line to see how it has developed".

Rating
๐Ÿ

Tempokai

Overworked One

Try out mine

soomuu

(Read 12 chapters)
Thoughts
Well, it was a story where stuff happened. (y)

Beside that, overall, it was fun. I was very confused though. Which is common fault for stories with multiple protagonists in different places doing things simultaneously.

But yeah. Like it, but can't say too much on the characters, not really too interested in either of them yet.

Yep, that's all I got. It was a fun short read, but I was left confused, not really sure where the story was going, and my interested wasn't really grabbed. For me it's a "I'll add it to my reading list, and I'll check in down the line to see how it has developed".

Rating
Thanks for the feedback :) 10/10!

Bobple

Try out mine
(Read 26 chapters)
Thoughts
That was a lot of fun.

A very chapter by chapter story. These can either be a lot of fun, or honestly just nonsense, and in this case it is the former!

Wasn't too interested in any of the characters, not uninterested either though. That changed slightly, after the 15 mark, I was beginning to warm to the cast (well mc) and was intrigued on where the plot of the story was heading.

Overall, that was a fun leisurely read that I enjoy quiet a lot.

Rating
๐ŸŽ->๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ (Between Good or Great, or great, either way, that was a fun read)

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
I'd like some feedback! I've only got 5 chapters posted (1.5k word avg) but u can just read up to when u get bored lol. Thanks for doing this btw :D

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Welcome to Bobple's Below Bverage Beedback Bhread! Wait... *Cough*
Welcome to Bobple's Below Average Feedback Thread.

Anyway, Been meaning to make one of these for a while, but been busy (Which I still am, but ehh, can't push off doing this forever).

What can I offer you!
Nothing!
But I will read your story here, read some amount of chapters and provide feedback!
Now I may be a "writer", but I ain't a good a one and a newbie, so double the trouble! I awful at noticing mistakes and I read so many stories that range from awful to great all the way through.

So yeah, I'm pretty bad at noticing quality, so yeah.

*Cough* If you want extra good feedback, there are many wonderful people with their own Feedback threads who will do a much better job then me.

Also, this my personal opinion. Which yeah, that's it.

How will it Work?
Post story link here and, I'll read some number of chapters, then I'll provide feedback. (Standard stuff)

You can suggest a minimum number of chapters. I won't necessarily listen to that suggestion, but I will take into consideration!

I will say whatever immediately came to my mind. What I like and I didn't like. However, expect this to pretty generic and probably not that helpful.

After you post whatever you want me to check out here, I'll read it!... Eventually.

(UPDATE) - I'll like the request post to say 'I've seen the request, and I will read it.'

I will also give a rating!
๐Ÿ = Good (Maybe something holding it down)
๐ŸŽ = Good (Yeah, I like it)
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ = Great (This... is really good)
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ = Great (Why you asking for feedback?)

If you somehow give me something I actually dislike then you get, :blob_teary:.
Can I please have feedback on my story "Charisma" please!

Bobple

(Read 115 chapters) (Volume 1)
Thoughts
The start (first 10 chapters) was fun enough, and made me a little interested in the world.
After that, I didn't care too much about to the story? Umm, not that is was bad or anything, just lost some interest after that. After the prologue some of that interest was regained, mostly cause of the status quo reset, but ehh. However, during the latter parts of my read (60+) I began to enjoy reading it more and more. And by the end I was really liking it.

Overall, throughout the story I liked it, but because there was a lot to read, and because I wasn't overly invested, I did feel like taking a break a couple times.

You probably heard this before, but the power system is neat. (y)

But yeah, as usually with my feedback, not much else to add besides to say "I like it".

Rating
๐ŸŽ

I'd like some feedback! I've only got 5 chapters posted (1.5k word avg) but u can just read up to when u get bored lol. Thanks for doing this btw :D
(Read 5 chapters)
Thoughts

A good fun short read.

Characters aren't too complex, and it seems to be setting up a nice and simple fluff and fun type of story.

The first five chapters were good, looking forward to more.

Rating
๐ŸŽ

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
(Read 115 chapters) (Volume 1)
Thoughts
The start (first 10 chapters) was fun enough, and made me a little interested in the world.
After that, I didn't care too much about to the story? Umm, not that is was bad or anything, just lost some interest after that. After the prologue some of that interest was regained, mostly cause of the status quo reset, but ehh. However, during the latter parts of my read (60+) I began to enjoy reading it more and more. And by the end I was really liking it.

Overall, throughout the story I liked it, but because there was a lot to read, and because I wasn't overly invested, I did feel like taking a break a couple times.

You probably heard this before, but the power system is neat. (y)

But yeah, as usually with my feedback, not much else to add besides to say "I like it".

Rating
๐ŸŽ

(Read 5 chapters)
Thoughts

A good fun short read.

Characters aren't too complex, and it seems to be setting up a nice and simple fluff and fun type of story.

The first five chapters were good, looking forward to more.

Rating
๐ŸŽ
fluff and fun pretty much sums it up, just how I like it. Thanks!

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder

Here you go.

KersenBloemNL

I really like your apple rating system, Thanks for doing this!