Bobple's Below Average Feedback Thread [Paused]

KDBooks97

Hello! I love this idea! I am a below average writer, so I'll take some below-average feedback if you're willing :blob_teehee: ! Provided, of course, you like the premise and would like to read it, as I understand my novel is decidedly not everyone's cup of tea. If you like the premise, read as much or as little as you like. I have 12 chapters and 29K words so far and am updating every 3-5 days.

What I can offer you: A snarky coming-of-age dramady about growing up after high school. Realistic depictions of neurodiversity, sexuality, mental health issues and discovering yourself.

Warning: This story contains themes of Self-harm, religious trauma, depression and anxiety. It is not graphic, but because of the nature of heavy themes throughout, read at your own risk.

Bobple

(Read 59 Chapters)
Thoughts

The was a great read. Fun, a little creepy, and a pleasant read.

Main character was a fun point of view, and the world seems interesting.

I was going to complain about chapters being short... BUT, they were nice to read. And honestly, it was just me in the wrong mindset. Been reading a lot of long chapter stories recently, and seeing 50 chapters for this made me put this story on the backburner for a bit (Am/was busy). However as I was saying, they were nicely sized and enjoy reading them when I got around to well, reading the story.

Overall, good shit. Looking forward to more!

Rating
🍎🍏

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
(Read 59 Chapters)
Thoughts

The was a great read. Fun, a little creepy, and a pleasant read.

Main character was a fun point of view, and the world seems interesting.

I was going to complain about chapters being short... BUT, they were nice to read. And honestly, it was just me in the wrong mindset. Been reading a lot of long chapter stories recently, and seeing 50 chapters for this made me put this story on the backburner for a bit (Am/was busy). However as I was saying, they were nicely sized and enjoy reading them when I got around to well, reading the story.

Overall, good shit. Looking forward to more!

Rating
🍎🍏
thanks for your thoughts and the chapter length is something I'm actively working on while writing the new chapters and something I'll get to on the old (eventually)
glad you had a decent time with my story ^-^

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Here is mine.
Enjoy~

trigger2391

Hi I would really like your take on my novel

I suggest you read the first four chapters. (first chapter in it's entirety is about 5k words) I publish individual scenes in a chapter as the chapters on here simply because it makes the breakup for web novelising easier. The first four scriblehub chapters/scenes represent the first actual chapter as I have it in my writing program in its entirety.

Looking forward to your review.

detroitapollo

Welcome to Bobple's Below Bverage Beedback Bhread! Wait... *Cough*
Welcome to Bobple's Below Average Feedback Thread.

Anyway, Been meaning to make one of these for a while, but been busy (Which I still am, but ehh, can't push off doing this forever).

What can I offer you!
Nothing!
But I will read your story here, read some amount of chapters and provide feedback!
Now I may be a "writer", but I ain't a good a one and a newbie, so double the trouble! I awful at noticing mistakes and I read so many stories that range from awful to great all the way through.

So yeah, I'm pretty bad at noticing quality, so yeah.

*Cough* If you want extra good feedback, there are many wonderful people with their own Feedback threads who will do a much better job then me.

Also, this my personal opinion. Which yeah, that's it.

How will it Work?
Post story link here and, I'll read some number of chapters, then I'll provide feedback. (Standard stuff)

You can suggest a minimum number of chapters. I won't necessarily listen to that suggestion, but I will take into consideration!

I will say whatever immediately came to my mind. What I like and I didn't like. However, expect this to pretty generic and probably not that helpful.

After you post whatever you want me to check out here, I'll read it!... Eventually.

(UPDATE) - I'll like the request post to say 'I've seen the request, and I will read it.'

I will also give a rating!
🍏 = Good (Maybe something holding it down)
🍎 = Good (Yeah, I like it)
🍎🍏 = Great (This... is really good)
🍎🍎 = Great (Why you asking for feedback?)

If you somehow give me something I actually dislike then you get, :blob_teary:.
Please help this poor soul get enough attention. Any reviews will greatly help me.

Bobple

Okay, I do plan to read Everything that has been posted here, just needing to find time to do that which has been hard. Priority will be given to stories that were posted earlier.

KDBooks97

Okay, I do plan to read Everything that has been posted here, just needing to find time to do that which has been hard. Priority will be given to stories that were posted earlier.
Please be kind to yourself and take your time. I'm sure everyone here will be happy to read your comments when you are able to give them. Your work here is very much appreciated!

Numero

Can you give my novel some of your precious wisdom

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I started writing around a month ago and I would like some feedback. (Also, take your time; no pressure.)

TheKillingAlice

Schinken

If you may, I would be happy. I also like the Apples for rating :blob_cookie: :blob_melt:

HoracioGui

I want some feedback pls

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
I mean... sure. Choose from below depending on how much horniness you want: