Boy with heels

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Which are your favorite artworks in the subject mentioned in the title?
Could be yours or another artist.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Zinless

How do I
I can only think of Gin Noto from Caligula Effect 2

Gin_Catharsis.png

It doesn't get mentioned by the characters in the story, you're supposed to notice it on your own in-game. I love this little detail so much, but I won't tell you why because it's a spoiler.

J_Chemist

For my high school electronics shop project, I ended up making the internal setup for a pair of these babies. Only problem was that we didn't have the tech to shrink it down (motors too large, no pressure plates, no small computer systems to calibrate pressure to speed) or a shoe capable of being modified to get them in. I was so close.

The AG nerd in me is still waiting for a proper pair of AirTrecks to come out.

SailusGebel

For my high school electronics shop project, I ended up making the internal setup for a pair of these babies. Only problem was that we didn't have the tech to shrink it down (motors too large, no pressure plates, no small computer systems to calibrate pressure to speed) or a shoe capable of being modified to get them in. I was so close.

To be fair, there was a scene somewhere in the beginning when the little girl from sleeping forest offered MC a pair that had HUGE engines. You could've said yours were paying homage to that scene.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery

there's a nerd who turned Air Gear into Atmos Gear and made electric rollerblade, but it kinda ugly that the battery just hang on the back of your belt.

J_Chemist

To be fair, there was a scene somewhere in the beginning when the little girl from sleeping forest offered MC a pair that had HUGE engines. You could've said yours were paying homage to that scene.
The issue was the lack of power control and, yes, the motors were pretty fat. But I had used a creative system that tucked the engines into the sole kind of like how heelies hide the wheels. It was almost completely self contained in two sort of "boxes" that stuck out. It would've looked like the bottom of your shoes lego squares :blobrofl:
there's a nerd who turned Air Gear into Atmos Gear and made electric rollerblade, but it kinda ugly that the battery just hang on the back of your belt.
Oh now this looks pretty cool. I might get me a pair if it doesn't look like dogsh-

NOT FOR 700 DOLLARS WHAT IN DA HALE

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

I have see some made it but it was mostly too dangerous due to the high need of control on them.