[Bromance/BL] To share your broken heart

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
I think each of us may have a moment that pained our heart. Share with me the masterpiece that hurt you so that we can cry together and appreciate the masterful work of the authors.

Mel Fredderick & Kain Walker
(New York New York)

Haha... I guess. I fell in love at first sight. I thought 'Jesus This must be fate'.
- Kain Walker

Ash Lynx & Eiji Okumura
(Banana Fish)

"You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is always with you.

Sayonara, America. Sayonara, New York…

But I’m not saying “sayonara” to you… Ash. Because this isn’t goodbye. I know we’ll see each other again someday—

You are my best friend, Ash."

Zabuza & Haku
(Naruto)

"You were always at my side, the least I can do is to be beside you at the end. I know it cannot be, but I wish I could go to where you have gone. How I wish I could join you there, Haku."

Shinji Ikari & Kaworu Nagisa
(Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I really was born to meet you."

Suzaku & Lelouch
(Code Geass)

Miharu & Yoite
(Nabari no Ou)

"I did it not just for that person, but also for myself... wished... wish... i didn't want to erase that person's existence because i want us to live together. So why did i choose this?... I wasn't strong. If that person's memory or remembrance was left, i would surely... not be able to live... but... why? Even though i forgot... it's almost as if my heart is hollow..."

Mochizuki Ryoji & Makoto Yuki
(Persona 3)

"Alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty."

Tohru Mutou & Natsuno Yuuki
(Shiki)

"Even though its gotten to this point, i keep hoping that Tooru will change his mind and join us... escape from this place together." -Natsuno
"I'm sorry" -Tooru
"It's fine. Initially, i have always felt that i was unable to leave this village" -Natsuno
"Is that so..." - Tooru
"Water? No it's tears. Icy cold tears from an icy cold vampire.There are times during the night that i feel anxious for some reason. During those times, i can't wait for daybreak to run to the national Highway. This paved road runs through the mountains, leaving the towns and villages behind, leading directly toward the bustling city."

Keith Anyan & Jonah Matsuka
(Toward the Terra)

"Keith... You would cry for me? I am... so happy..."

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I don't like my heart broken though :blob_teary: I only read happy BLs I think... oh wait, no, I think I read the sad ones too....

Herz

I go mostly for the fluffy BL. And well, Dokja x Joonghyuk breaks my heart enough...

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
I don't like my heart broken though :blob_teary: I only read happy BLs I think... oh wait, no, I think I read the sad ones too....
I go mostly for the fluffy BL. And well, Dokja x Joonghyuk breaks my heart enough...
New York New York is a happy one too but the last chapter is so 😢

I know five of the pairings you shared @CheertheDead and every of them broke my heart and left a scar still hurting today 😭😭😭😭😭

Umm, no. (。 ́︿ ̀。)
There are also Maou Juvenile Remix that i should put in there but forgot.