Bruh... I am confused

lambchap

Uhm... while I was voyaging in the ocean of internet, I found this site that looks similar to SH Forum.

I'm not knowledgeable in this stuff. So I'm curious how this happened. Any programming expert here? Lol

Edit: I found at the bottom of both sites that they're made using Xenforo. I'm just feeling disturbed right now after seeing a similar-looking site like SH Forum. But I'm not sure about the SH Fiction site.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Uhm... while I was voyaging in the ocean of internet, I found this site that looks similar to SH Forum.

I'm not knowledgeable in this stuff. So I'm curious how this happened. Any programming expert here? Lol

Edit: I found at the bottom of both sites that they're made using Xenforo. I'm just feeling disturbed right now after seeing a similar-looking site like SH Forum. But I'm not sure about the SH Fiction site.
Scribblehub's Forums weren't developed by Tony, they use the Xenforo software that he bought the license for, so that's why you can see other forums in the internet that use the same system.

The main site however, was coded by Tony from scratch. So you probably won't find anything that is too similar to it.
If anything, Novelupdates is similar because Tony made that one as well, but they're still pretty different.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Scribblehub's Forums weren't developed by Tony, they use the Xenforo software that he bought the license for, so that's why you can see other forums in the internet that use the same system.

The main site however, was coded by Tony from scratch. So you probably won't find anything that is too similar to it.
If anything, Novelupdates is similar because Tony made that one as well, but they're still pretty different.
Different, but the same, but still different

D

Deleted member 45782

Seen couple ones like this, bc they probably also use the same Xenoforo software for their forums like Aliceshiki said.