Build-A-Being

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Describe one body part (preferably as minute as possible) in past tense. Once every single part has been assembled, they get a backstory made by me or others and the cycle starts over again!

I'll start first!

~To build a being, we start with~: The Eyes- lashes curl up in spikes like a black mess of thorns pried apart to reveal the horridly bulging eyes behind. The pair made two sickly, yellowed calderas of plastic, slick and unnaturally uniform in color. Despite the seemingly stretched metaphor for the whites of the eyes, an odious, orange pus welled over the iris and pupil, as if the activity of an actual caldera. It dripped down the jaundiced whites of the eyes, sizzling as it melted skin.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The face- The skin melted from the eye droppings, but its face was pulled tightly to its bones. The skin constantly boiled as it restructured itself endlessly. Bubbling skin melted away to fair skin, bubbling again, only to hiss and repair itself.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I might have to add the rule: No Sexual Organs. Yes, butts and tits are as such too.

The nose - A common appendage plastered squarely and center of the face. With both holes gaped and shrunk to the simple rhythm.

TheMonotonePuppet

~To build a being~
Jaws- a disgustingly melancholy smile, lips pulled painfully back, revealing no gum or shadows. The mournful baring of human teeth reaches for happiness, but only looks 2-D under any lighting that casts shadow, both literally and metaphorically.

TheMonotonePuppet

@Nahrenne starsdamn, LOL! That is so out-of-character for this! Heeheehee...

~To build a being~
Might as well do this one then!
Hair- all hair is bright white, extra soft, and fine. Hairdo is styled in a floofy pixie cut, that is slightly floofier with more rounded edges than is technically possible or maintainable for human hair.

LitrpgBird

The ears:
Pyramids made of bone stuck out of the sides of the head, looking as if they had torn their way out. Dried blood was stuck to the sides of the head, portraying a grotesque scene. A little perfection was found in the small, perfectly circular hole in the side, facing the front, the thing used to hear.

Corty

NO, U.
The torso:

It is a collection of rotating gears numbering in the hundreds of different sizes and colors. They replace all the functions of the organs and are encased in a see-through, glass-like but sturdy torso of a female with masterfully sculpted and detailed reproductive organs. Although @NotaNuffian tried to be sneaky, I will find a way. You can't tell me what to do. :blob_thor:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The torso:

It is a collection of rotating gears numbering in the hundreds of different sizes and colors. They replace all the functions of the organs and are encased in a see-through, glass-like but sturdy torso of a female with masterfully sculpted and detailed reproductive organs. Although @NotaNuffian tried to be sneaky, I will find a way. You can't tell me what to do. :blob_thor:
Yeah it worked nicely.

Even better when the x-ray tag is completely legit here.

Bobple

The Right Hand: A collection of thousands of tiny grey building blocks placed in formation that it appears to the most perfectly built hand. However, it doesn't move, but in less than a moment to blind it will change into a different normal hand shape for the task at hand.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
The left hand: A slender and delicate arm constructed entirely from diamond. Able to freely change shape depends on the creature's will.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The Right Hand: A collection of thousands of tiny grey building blocks placed in formation that it appears to the most perfectly built hand. However, it doesn't move, but in less than a moment to blind it will change into a different normal hand shape for the task at hand.
The left hand: A slender and delicate arm constructed entirely from diamond. Able to freely change shape depends on the creature's will.
First of, am sad for no suffix of "Of The Forbidden One"

Second, they are the same, except Kalliel's more shinier.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Yah, I'm trying to match.
Symmetry is king. :blob_salute: Different hands look weird. :blob_salute:
seconded.

But having two hands that has the same power feels like a waste.

Why not go Yasutora Sado route and have one arm for shield and the other for... punching... Ok not a good example.

Asymmetric arms and superpowers are rare. I mean, I can totally cheat by having one arm that fires shrapnel/ bees (Bioshock) and another Guren's microwave claw.

On second thought, morphable arms seem to cover a lot bases and @TheMonotonePuppet already had the eyes on arms gag, so I don't feel like beating that drum again.

@Corty You do know that @Bobple 's arm is a blocky minecraft/ pixelated mess while @Kalliel 's a glass looking thing? Just that their powerset is the same.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Skin- chalky, fine, and flaking like dandruff under the fluffy hair that shifts away when approaching the other limbs. Like a poor jacket

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Horns - ten red horns with a tint of yellow to them, formed around the head like a crown of a ruler, regal and magnificent

Nipples- two golden nipple lasers ,capable of firing rays of unstoppable destruction , which are intimidating and awe inspiring
images (2).jpeg

Source:Marvel comics