Calling all authors

D

Deleted member 54065

So, this newbie author was acting quite arrogant, proclaiming how she is the best author and how she is here to earn the big money and the only thing holding her back is the fact that the readers of this site are idiots who rather read generic isekai filled with fan service rather than true literature.

I told her that she still has places to improve and that there are many famous authors who are better than her, so she challenged me to name even a single one who could be better than her.

So, here we are. If you are an author, no matter what kind, till the time you speak English and have the title author, write down your name below for me to show her
I don't care about such childish attitude. I just do my best with my works, and that's it.

No need to prove myself to anyone.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
me, but considering how i just posted the rewritten vers of my first chap (And the only chap on my story) which is actually trash, I wouldn't be that great of an example

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
My ancestor is Cadwallen of Wales, an ancient bard. My family fuckin' invented stories. She can't possibly be better than I.

Monaka

So, this newbie author was acting quite arrogant, proclaiming how she is the best author and how she is here to earn the big money and the only thing holding her back is the fact that the readers of this site are idiots who rather read generic isekai filled with fan service rather than true literature.

I told her that she still has places to improve and that there are many famous authors who are better than her, so she challenged me to name even a single one who could be better than her.

So, here we are. If you are an author, no matter what kind, till the time you speak English and have the title author, write down your name below for me to show her
She has the skill, but not the attitude. I hope she can get better as both an author and a person before her ego become her downfall.

InfantryTerminator

Write my name to smear extra salt into her wounds if you want. My first fanfiction on Wattpad I wrote with google translator couple of years ago is slowly reaching 500k reads.

Money is in the entertainment, not quality

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
You can totally believe it, I am trying not to live up to the hype believe me, it's too... hard. Hur hur, I said 'hard'...

Wohendum

the ancient Akkadians had a very simple and progressive method to determine whose scribery was the illest - they would throw the engravers, always between two and ten of them, into a deep pit. down would come one copper axe, and the last author breathing would win and be announced as the royal scribe.
And this is why they are considered the world's first empire. Such bawses.

Simo

A lazy sloth
That’s rude saying that all readers are stupid and whatnot, and like generic stuff. My story is doing quite well in this website and it doesn’t have an ounce of gender bender, smut, fan-service… or anything if such. Its purely a story about a monster dragon. So if anything, she should blame herself for her story’s failure rather than the readers.

Toripuru-S

Assuming you are correct, that this person is as arrogant as you say they are, I wouldn't bother engaging with them 🥱. Unless you know them on a personal level.

Reality will speak for itself 🥱. If they are "the best author" then reality will reward their arrogance. If not, then their attitude will make them crash hard.

The best way to deal with arrogance is ignorance 🥱. Just ignore them.

Amok

grblbrbl
And this is why they are considered the world's first empire. Such bawses.
yeah for honesty's sake i gotta say i made that up, but the ancients were generally badass. don't see modern billionaires buildings ziggurats and declaring themselves god-kings.

Macha

Not a Klutz
She has the skill, but not the attitude. I hope she can get better as both an author and a person before her ego become her downfall.
Haha karma goes brrr.
That’s rude saying that all readers are stupid and whatnot, and like generic stuff. My story is doing quite well in this website and it doesn’t have an ounce of gender bender, smut, fan-service… or anything if such. Its purely a story about a monster dragon. So if anything, she should blame herself for her story’s failure rather than the readers.
Assuming she isn't being tsundere ofc.
Assuming you are correct, that this person is as arrogant as you say they are, I wouldn't bother engaging with them 🥱. Unless you know them on a personal level.

Reality will speak for itself 🥱. If they are "the best author" then reality will reward their arrogance. If not, then their attitude will make them crash hard.

The best way to deal with arrogance is ignorance 🥱. Just ignore them.
True.

Wohendum

yeah for honesty's sake i gotta say i made that up, but the ancients were generally badass. don't see modern billionaires buildings ziggurats and declaring themselves god-kings.
The good old days you mean. They just don't make ziggurats like they used to....sigh