Can I use the N Word for mah story

TotallyHuman

You're on the Internet, you'll hurt some snowflake's feelings regardless of how black you're or not. So go for it if you think it's worth it my nigga

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I'm Asian, probably got sum white ass genes knowing how much them US and France mate invaded Vietnam. But none black and I wanna make a stereotypical gangsta char in mah story now, can I use the N word?

I already did (third line of signature, chap 9) but I just wanna have something to talk about on my toilet now fellas
Yes. Don't carry Murican mentality around. It's bad. Social justice is seen in bad light outside USA and Northern Europe. Practically anything you say can offend someone, so don't ban any word. You should make it a point to offend everyone.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Yes. Don't carry Murican mentality around. It's bad. Social justice is seen in bad light outside USA and Northern Europe. Practically anything you say can offend someone, so don't ban any word. You should make it a point to offend everyone.
Social justice warriors are seen in a bad light by at least half of Americans. It’s mostly the corporations and politicians pushing it, and most of it makes zero sense.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Every time someone mentions social justice warrior I can't help but think of this old dorkly vid.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Which N-word doth thou meanth? Nougat, Nipple, Nugget? Or godforbid... Nachos?

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
My Ni🅱️🅱️a...

It's fiction; who cares. Just as long as you don't go outside thinking you can use it the same way. But if you had to think twice about doing it, you probably shouldn't in the first place imo.