Can you hide your series in Scribble Hub?

BlackKnightX

I'm just curious. I don't wanna delete my series, but if I want it to be invisible, can I hide it? How do I do that?

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
You can change your chapters back to draft iirc, I had a full blown panic attack when I accidentially pressed publish instead of save.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
That would suck, though. All those views, those likes, those comments, those memories... That's why I wanna know if there's a function to hide it.
You can't hide it in that case. The only way is to change them back to drafts like Rhaps said, but that removes all comments and stuff I am pretty sure.

BlackKnightX

You can change your chapters back to draft iirc, I had a full blown panic attack when I accidentially pressed publish instead of save.
Would all the views, comments, and likes stay the same? I kind of want to keep them. If it's impossible, then it's okay.

SailusGebel

You mean in the Feature Requests? Sounds good. I ask here first in case there already is a function like that.
I meant PMing him. As for feature requests, I doubt this will be implemented even if you ask for it. More than that, I think someone has asked for this or something similar. As you can see, it wasn't implemented, though I can be wrong.

BlackKnightX

You can't hide it in that case. The only way is to change them back to drafts like Rhaps said, but that removes all comments and stuff I am pretty sure.
That answers it, then. What a shame. I was expecting something like Instagram post, you know. You can hide it with all the likes and comments intact.

Succubiome

That answers it, then. What a shame. I was expecting something like Instagram post, you know. You can hide it with all the likes and comments intact.
Hack: get a fan to translate a chapter of it, add it onto the story, tag it for being partially translated, ????, profit.

I'm just curious. I don't wanna delete my series, but if I want it to be invisible, can I hide it? How do I do that?
Why do you want it to be invisible, though?

If you want it to be semi-invisible, change the title to include [DISCONTINUED] on the end or something else like that, and a lot of people will just autoskip it.