Can you make a strawman argument for an issue that doesn't exist?

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I think so and I'm tired of all the baby sacrificing, insert political group here supporting, sister fucking, beta wolf cucking, Rent A Girlfriend NTRing, snowflakes that say otherwise.

Templary

the problem of racist white sheets of paper, lately white supremacist sheets have eradicated carbon sheets and it looks like yellow note paper is their next enemy, Thanks to the great eraser the oxygen will take care of that problem

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
just being a cunt and making a big deal out of nonsensical issues that no one else cares about. Like you know how when you get a female dog, and then when mating season comes all the male dogs gather around and just start humping her, then you're there tryna fight them off? well its like tryna say they should be tried as rapists because the female didn't consent.

"well they're dogs, its just what they do."
"Oh so i guess is a negros just came and did the same to your wife you'd be okay with it because its 'just what they do'? Racist pig."
"The fuck? I never said--"
"RACIST. RACIST! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

SailusGebel

just being a cunt and making a big deal out of nonsensical issues that no one else cares about. Like you know how when you get a female dog, and then when mating season comes all the male dogs gather around and just start humping her, then you're there tryna fight them off? well its like tryna say they should be tried as rapists because the female didn't consent.

"well they're dogs, its just what they do."
"Oh so i guess is a negros just came and did the same to your wife you'd be okay with it because its 'just what they do'? Racist pig."
"The fuck? I never said--"
"RACIST. RACIST! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
:blob_pat_sad: What? I know what a strawman argument is, but I couldn't understand everything else.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Of course. Take an average forum user for example. He's a teenage boy not used to socializing or showering very often. Thus it only makes sense he wouldn't put a dot at the end of a sentence, as that requires effort which is something utterly foreign to him.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Of course. Take an average forum user for example. He's a teenage boy not used to socializing or showering very often. Thus it only makes sense he wouldn't put a dot at the end of a sentence, as that requires effort which is something utterly foreign to him.
fuck you

LORD_SHAXX

I take issue with the showering l took a shower ....once

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I find issue with how idiotic the majority of people are when it comes to common sense. However, I can't take issue with it as they are the majority and any argument I have would be flooded out by said majority.

Ninini

THE CUCKING
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
THE CUCKING
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
You are right. The Euro does suck as a currency.

Ninini

some structural integrity in exchange for fabulous color schemes sounds like an amazing trade off
Your asshole might become different color. But, going to tires black is the strongest color. So yes we can, but it’s bad idea.