Caption this (dialogue bubbles)

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
What dialogue bubble could be funny to add to this picture?

“It’s our turn. Come, my brethren!” The sea elf behaved well until she suddenly drew her cutlass and her pistol to strike a pose with her friends and sea elf pawns.

"We are the deadly sea elf pirates. Unlike wood elves, we can dive underwater for hours. We are proud of our marksmanship, and we can weave pistol shots into our close combat techniques."

"So hum… why are they called pirates? Were you all outlaws?"

The elf squirmed. "Technically, we are sailors of the Cove army rather than pirates. But until recently, sea elves were known to kidnap people for… uh, purposes."

I don't ask you to actually edit the picture, you can just tell me the content of the bubble dialogue I should try
I gave you a revive card, and you squander it for such degenercy ?

Agentt

Thighs
p

“It’s our turn. Come, my brethren!” The sea elf behaved well until she suddenly drew her cutlass and her pistol to strike a pose with her friends and sea elf pawns.

"We are the deadly sea elf pirates. Unlike wood elves, we can dive underwater for hours. We are proud of our marksmanship, and we can weave pistol shots into our close combat techniques."

The elf squirmed. "Technically, we are sailors of the Cove army rather than pirates. But until recently, sea elves were known to kidnap people for… uh, purposes."

I don't ask you to actually edit the picture, you can just tell me the content of the bubble dialogue I should try
egging pegging peggingpeggingpegging pegging

IshiharaNiaoka

She remembered what she did at night

TotallyHuman

but if you look at it, the sailor elf can look like an effeminate male. Looking at the constipated expression of the bald guy and their positions, my degenerate immoral brain can imagine what they are doing. Looking at the constipated expression of the bald guy, I can imagine it isn't going so well.
Maybe the guy is so tight, the elf is afraid he's going to damage the guy's bussy?

So,
- relax, take a deep breath
- omigod it hurts!
- I heard a pop. I hope it's not what I think it is