Car People

D

Deleted member 46002

I am not the most enthusiasctic person about cars, although, I like the sound they make and their models.
(Idk, I also like the smell of fuel)

Some of them are fancy :v

And most importantly...

SPEEEEDY

Localforeigner

Some people are very enthusiastic about cars. I am not, I don’t understand it. If you are a car person can you please explain to me why you like cars so much?
I'm with you. I just don't get car enthusiasm. I like them for getting me from A to B. Sure, some are pretty to look at and some have features I would like, but to me they are just tools. I knew a guy who would swap cars every year or two, sometimes twice in the same year if the one he got wasn't just right. Never understood it.

LimitBound

Saint
Cars 3 was the most beautiful movie i've ever seen, the plot was so good and the animations were so gorgeous that i fell in love with Sally. Her curves were perfect and her exhaust was so well designed, I knew she was made for me. As soon as the movie ended, I cleaned myself and i went to the car dealer and I asked him to make Sally in real life with a program that will make her act like in the movie. For the IA, I asked the NASA. With her and other Cars fan, we recreated the Piston Cup, I lost but then Sally made me happy by letting me fulfill her with fuel. Even now, after 4 years, I still love her and she loves me even more, I take care of her and she never had any failure.

D

Deleted member 45782

Some people are very enthusiastic about cars. I am not, I don’t understand it. If you are a car person can you please explain to me why you like cars so much?
me either. actually, im not very enthusiastic about any sports either.
I'm with you. I just don't get car enthusiasm. I like them for getting me from A to B. Sure, some are pretty to look at and some have features I would like, but to me they are just tools. I knew a guy who would swap cars every year or two, sometimes twice in the same year if the one he got wasn't just right. Never understood it.
Agree. I think of it as helping me to get from one point to another too. I like travel, but it wouldn't be bc the fun part of getting there, but the actual place. that or for priority/errands stuff. I don't wish to spend all my time in a car, so not really interested in it. but would be interested to find which is best and safest car that can last long and is good for me to drive comfortable cause that is most important. ofc, everyone has their own preferences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
It's literally the same with literally everything? Why do you like books or anime? Because they look good, because they are fun, because you have fun "playing" with them, because they give you good vibes. It's all the same for everything. I get hard seeing guns, you get hard seeing cars, they get hard seeing big tittied anime girls. We are all equal.

Napelynn

It's literally the same with literally everything? Why do you like books or anime? Because they look good, because they are fun, because you have fun "playing" with them, because they give you good vibes. It's all the same for everything. I get hard seeing guns, you get hard seeing cars, they get hard seeing big tittied anime girls. We are all equal.
It’s kind of not though. For books and anime you can say, I admire the animation quality, or I love the story. For cars you can’t say those things. Of course that’s because cars don’t have stories. However, there must be things about cars that are unique to them that people like in the same way books have stories, food has tastes , and dogs bring companionship. This thread is for me to learn what those things are.

Daitengu

I'm not a car guy, but I've known enough to pickup a few reasons for the enthusiasm.

1. Had a step father use fast cars and huge motorcycles to compensate for a small dick.

2. A racer loved the adrenaline high from them. For him it was a combination of the speed and skill required.

3. A mechanic buddy liked to see how much he could push performance. Similar to a min/max gamer.

4. There's people who love control, and being able to skillfully control a powerful tool like a car can be orgasmic.

5. Often the young guys(high schoolers) see a car as a way to get chicks. Which is effective at that age.

6. There's also an artistry to the form and color of a car that can give it an identity. Like muscle car = race, or sedan = wealth. Thus some see it as a canvas to express an idea.

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
It’s kind of not though. For books and anime you can say, I admire the animation quality, or I love the story. For cars you can’t say those things. Of course that’s because cars don’t have stories. However, there must be things about cars that are unique to them that people like in the same way books have stories, food has tastes , and dogs bring companionship. This thread is for me to learn what those things are.
I admire the style of the car, I admire how well the paint is layered on it, I admire the customized body. Almost everything can be used to find equivalents, but saying that' it's not because some things won't be possible to describe by certain aspects is wrong. It all boils down to mentality, not to physical manifestation. It's how you perceive something, not how it actually is. You could go on and on providing examples of different things giving different types of "fulfilment" but in the end, it all leads to one, single road of that enjoyment.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't drive. My ex-boyfriend worked on cars and tried to give me a car. That was one of the more minor reasons our relationship fell apart. The big one was meth, and how he hid his habit from me for five years.