Careful with the coffee

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Be careful how much coffee you drink. It can fuck up your stomach. As someone who went through five days of great pain, after 4–5 cups of coffee per day, I can say that I'd rather my head hurting, than to run to the toilet every five minutes, and drink pills.

J_Chemist

Tell that to every person I work with who regularly function off coffee, energy drinks, and red bull shots.

melchi

What is a custom title?
There was a British study that said people who drink two cups of coffee a day live longer.

StrongArm

dont drink it black, coffee is acidic as fuck. But studies have also shown that caffeine in moderation have some health benifits, like improved circulation (if im remembering correctly)
There was a British study that said people who drink two cups of coffee a day live longer.
Paid for by folgers.

VVerity

No. :blob_sir:

When I die, pour coffee onto my coffin and bury me with freshly grounded beans.

This is the true way to show how much you appreciated coffee being there for your!

Also your coffin will smell great!

SternenklarenRitter

If it bothers your stomach, I'm guessing you drank a lighter roast coffee? Darker roasts destroy most of the tannins, which are probably the culprit of an upset stomach.
coffee is acidic as fuck.
This actually is not true. While coffee is slightly acidic, other common foods or drinks are much stronger. Coffee is about equal to applejuice in terms of acidity, while orange juice, tomatoes, and soda pop are all more acidic. While there are a lot of organic acids in coffee beans, most of them are very tightly bound to the grounds, and don't end up in the brew unless you start with have relatively alkaline water (but you still end up with the same acidity at the end, more just dissolve to cancel out the bases already present in the water). However, many coffee compounds capable of irritating the digestive track are far more soluble in high pH water, so putting a teaspoon of vinegar or lemon juice into the water you brew with (before it touches the grounds) will actually result in a milder brew.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Drink tea like a civilised person. Heathen coffee quaffers, snort!

I myself have 3 cups of black coffee before 2pm. I need to deal with tossers in my job. After that, I can revert to being my usual genteel self by drinking tea.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Used to be a coffee addict. I've cut back because for some reason the caffeine was making me drowsy. I drink tea and coffee now a days, slowly replacing coffee altogether with tea. But iced coffee? Yeah, I love that stuff.

Related meme:
1675800503841.png

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Do you live under a rock? Everyone already knows about coffee shits. It's common knowledge.

proxybaba

it's like alcohol and cigarettes, we know they are harmful but we still consume them for sheer pleasure.
coffee is similar and honestly, my morning can't be completed without it.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COFFEE...