CarPerSanti's Crazy Doodles

Silvareiel

Sooo ...
First of all, I am not an artsy person. I mostly enjoy writing and, if I could, I wouldn't do anything else in my life. I started writing when I was 14 but soon I reaaallyyy wanted to see my characters in a more figurative way, than reading through descriptions. Since there was no one interested in doing so around me, I started to draw (or try to ...) my characters. I've been at it for a long time and well, didn't improve much lol
As such they're not what I see when I write about them T_T but they have their similarities :)
Since I'm working on 2 very different projects, I'll be uploading doodles form both of them. They're made with GIMP, since Photoshop is beyond what I can afford >_> Some are oil on canvas (because there was I time I didn't have a computer and, as such, didn't even know what Photoshop or GIMP or anything was lol)
Hope you enjoy them =^_^=

Silvareiel

This is Elian, from Denial. It was done a few many years ago. His head is all wrong T_T An error I managed to correct after studying a bit more of anatomy. But I still like the whole feeling of it.

And this is the original. Charcoal on paper.

Silvareiel

Now, this one is much, much more recent. In fact I made it when I started uploading my books because I needed a decent cover.
This is Gabriel, from Blood of the Pure. He is the main character and yeah ... even though I love all my characters, he has a special place in my heart. I wanted to draw him the way Mari saw him for the first time. But then it was all black, on black (clothes, hair, wings) And so I saved different versions of him. Even now I don't know which one I like more, with or without wings lol These are is GIMP.

BenJepheneT

president of Burgerland ™
bumping this because this deserves more attention than it previously got