Change my mind about languages (you can't)

melchi

What is a custom title?
How is Hebrew not the language of runes of power?
Also,
Can Egyptian hieroglyphs be gnomish?

J_Chemist

Like this? 🤭 :s_wink:

what in the seven hells is this lunacy.

burn this page before it summo-

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
How is Hebrew not the language of runes of power?
Also,
Can Egyptian hieroglyphs be gnomish?
Hebrew looks orkish. It has powerful and aggressive angles.

I can see hieroglyphs as gnomish. Sure. Especially after I learned how they write turquoise in one of the previous threads.

Tsuru

Robot
The Thai writing is elvish:

You guys are elves. Don't even try to lie, @Sola-sama already confirmed it for me. Even though he will say otherwise, all the other SEA languages are just different elvish, and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Any languages using Cyrillic are dwarven kingdoms in disguise:

At first, I thought the Chinese/Japanese/Korean were dwarwish but no. These are Russian dwarvish power runes. If you can't see it then you didn't snort enough space dust, my friend.

Now, the trio of Korean/Chinese/Japanese:

Ents. Definitively entish writing. They are writing from top to bottom. Vertically like a tree. They are tree-people.

Arabic writings:

Hobbits. All those squiggly nonsense and unreasonable dots around the text. They are hobbits, 100%.

Also I'd like to mention Mongolian here:

They have to be the lost ent women. They write like elves but also like ents. They have to be the women Treebeard lost so long ago.

Hungarian:

Fucking black speech this is. Straight from Mordor. It sounds like someone trying to speak his last will while suffering from 5th-stage throat cancer. Hearing it turns you into a ringwraith. By the way, the lower table is the old language that reads from right to left. You are speaking in reverse like the devil. And who the fuck uses numbers in their language while speaking? See? It isn't normal.

I am also open to suggestions.
(Sorry in advance) Lazy to read all ><
anyway,

I think LOTR author once mention that ELVEN LANGUAGE
was heavily inspired from another language

VERY INTERESTING FACT : The language he created, became a new working language
(Not saying people speaking/write it, but that the logic behind it, etc, ARE SO HIGH QUALITY and Logical, that is basically WORKS, that yes, it is a new language by itself)

In some chinese WNs where MC copy LOTR, common info mentioned. And authors often add the side-plot, an old expert find out this, and interested about it. But of course as MCs arent the true author, try to bullshit through about it/escape.
-------------------
ALSO
Nier automata

The weird lyrics
isnt jp or just random babbling sounds

It is the FUSION of lot of languages

(said by Yoko taro or the singer, i forgot)

Lodur

Eight virgin
Because it looks like a snippet from a seismograph.
Well, when I studied at school, they taught us to write without lifting the pen from the paper. I wrote very similarly at school (maybe, with a slightly less slant). I changed my handwriting only in college.
Slightly hard to read, but still much-much better, then other Iindian scripts (Bengali, for example). (śrī ganeṣāya namaḥ| atha dvitīyaḥ pathaḥ| etc., etc.)

Last edited: