Characters we love to hate

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
What character, from your own stories or others, is the most disgusting filth you can think of? Why are they so freakin' disgusting to you.

For me, my least favorite character that I have ever created is Taediosus, one of the antagonists of a story that I haven't made yet. I absolutely adore hating this dude.
Has the magical power of Willful Eyes, looking into his eyes and he can make girls like him with a flex of his will. He is essentially a hentai protagonist, but he is, in fact, one of the side antagonists. Cheat: System of the King – the more in his harem and the richer he is, the stronger his physical strength due to leveling up. Rather devoid of personality. Just was obsessed with reading manga (type of guy with all the inappropriate figurines) and doesn’t even realize how awful and rapey his magic eyes are. Like “Oh? You, um, like me that much? I’m no one special.” type of guy. He has black hair in a bowl cut and boring. Got reincarnated into a poor random guy and is incredibly lazy and self-centered. And everyone’s powers scare him.

TheMonotonePuppet

zenos from ffxiv, I’d hate him more if he wasn’t so hot

Dude is pretty darn hot.
Seems like a really cool villain. But I don't play ffxiv.

Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti​

Who?... Quickly researches the guy... Zero idea what his personality is like, but he's one freakin' ugly man.:blob_shock:
zenos from ffxiv, I’d hate him more if he wasn’t so hot

What's his personality like?

Last edited:

nowme_cres

What character, from your own stories or others, is the most disgusting filth you can think of? Why are they so freakin' disgusting to you.

For me, my least favorite character that I have ever created is Taediosus, one of the antagonists of a story that I haven't made yet. I absolutely adore hating this dude.
Has the magical power of Willful Eyes, looking into his eyes and he can make girls like him with a flex of his will. He is essentially a hentai protagonist, but he is, in fact, one of the side antagonists. Cheat: System of the King – the more in his harem and the richer he is, the stronger his physical strength due to leveling up. Rather devoid of personality. Just was obsessed with reading manga (type of guy with all the inappropriate figurines) and doesn’t even realize how awful and rapey his magic eyes are. Like “Oh? You, um, like me that much? I’m no one special.” type of guy. He has black hair in a bowl cut and boring. Got reincarnated into a poor random guy and is incredibly lazy and self-centered. And everyone’s powers scare him.
The stabber from Oshi No Ko

TheMonotonePuppet

I wanted to write a rant about certain characters, then I understood that it's probably not what you are looking for. Can you perhaps elaborate on what do you mean by love to hate?
You can totally rant about them! Love to hate is really just any character is made well enough (or bad enough) that they are literally the perfect thing to hate. Everywhere you look, all you see is their flaws.
The stabber from Oshi No Ko
Oof. That's a nice choice. I'm going to hate that dude literally forever and ever and ever.

SailusGebel

Okay. There are other characters that I hate, but Yuzuki Eba and Haruto Kirishima comes to my mind first. I fucking hate them. Reasons. One is a bitch and other is a brainless retarded pussy. I don't want anything bad happening to Seo Kouji, but I hope his sales would tank and he would finally stop writing. Reasons. Almost every character that he creates is a human garbage that shouldn't exist, even on paper.

D

Deleted member 113259

One of my main characters is a cold, manipulative, irredeemable scum bag. He's very fun to write. He also has a superiority complex in relation to the other main character but is weaker than the other main character.

TheMonotonePuppet

Okay. There are other characters that I hate, but Yuzuki Eba and Haruto Kirishima comes to my mind first. I fucking hate them. Reasons. One is a bitch and other is a brainless retarded pussy. I don't want anything bad happening to Seo Kouji, but I hope his sales would tank and he would finally stop writing. Reasons. Almost every character that he creates is a human garbage that shouldn't exist, even on paper.
Whewwee! That is some next-level hate, friend. Now I want to see just how bad they are LOL!

melchi

What is a custom title?
I hate the fairies from beneath the dragon eye moon. I dropped that story because of how many of my favorite characters got deleted because of them.

SailusGebel

Whewwee! That is some next-level hate, friend. Now I want to see just how bad they are LOL!
This rant is not a next-level hate as I rewrote it and made it a lot tamer. The one I wrote before had a lot more terms that I usually don't use. As for how bad they are. They are probably not bad at all in the eyes of other readers. But from my perspective, my morals, the way I see world, they are utter garbage that are undeserving of being created and being loved or adored even by a single reader. I don't even remember exact reasons, why and where in the story I started hating that duo, it was ten years ago. But to this day I still remember and carry the feeling of hatred I have towards them and the author.

TheMonotonePuppet

I hate the fairies from beneath the dragon eye moon. I dropped that story because of how many of my favorite characters got deleted because of them.
Yeah. If it was me, I would see if I could kill as many fairies as possible.